Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New alt coin says it can beat Bitcoin.  (Read 9880 times)
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:29:06 AM

There are altcoins that have great potential, but to beat Bitcoin is a large statement.
Theoretically there are some coins that can beat the value price of Bitcoin but thats a long shot.
Coins like Ethereum and Ripple have a chance to be as high valued as Bitcoin but only time will tell.
Coinanalysis.io

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 09:30:54 AM

lol simple as that hey

just say you will charge a price higher than bitcoin and mint the same or more coins and you beat bitcoin....

how did nobody think of this already

Holy shit, I just beat Bitcoin by selling my Dogecoin for 20'000$
Damn.  Shocked
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:39:52 AM

Setting price equal to Bitcoin should not determine success, but you must understand that for 99% of the crypto users and traders, not being able to own even one unit of a cryptocurrency that is NOT Bitcoin is a huge psychological objective.

How will this alt beat Bitcoin anyway? All the alts almost claim to do the same, usually in terms of transaction speed and cost, but to truly "beat" BTC, it will not just be about tech or price, it will be about usage and adoption. When more people use an alt than they use Bitcoin, then you can have a solid basis for argument.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:09:13 AM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 10:42:41 AM by Tilbrook007

Bitcoins architecture is Neanderthal and if it didn’t exist and was a new ICO it would fail. It has many FLAWS to say the least. It can now be tamed by the players on the the futures exchange-CME. If you think for 5 minutes that the US Government will let Bitcoin destroy Fiat you are a fool. The Whales are school boys who don’t understand the futures markets. Yes, iI am talking about the twins and others. The Futures markets have a reputation for manipulating gold and silver prices. There are higher echelons that protect fiat. There are companies setup by higher echelons that have limitless funds because they are funded and they manipulate prices. Did you ever wonder why Bitcoin was accepted on the CME so quickly. At the moment it is all smoke and mirrors. Wait until they pull the carpet from beneath the Whales feet. Do yourself a favor and go and get some free coins in the next big thing at www.fluidledger.com. We will make our moves soon and our name will be all over the internet. We are bringing in the heavy artilery to take care of business. Never ever underestimate www.fluidledger.com. If you like Bitcoin so much go and sell your house,car,etc and buy bitcoin. You have doubts don’t you? Fluidledger doesn’t want your money it’s about providing a coin that is FAIR and that is why it’s FREE. At the moment Bitcoin is needed to buy some altcoins but that will change. At the moment it is acting as a reserve currency but that is about to change...mark my words! Look for my post above about critical mass. Critcal mass is what drives markets. A critical mass greater than Bitcoin takes the trophy home! You can only have the trophy as long as you innovate and move with times. If you don’t you become redundant and another entity will leapfrog you. PayPal is on our radar as well. Fluidledger will take ground and never surrender it! Our vision is to deliver wealth to common folk MINUS the hassles!
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:33:51 AM

what we can do , just wait till it happens , and if that didint happens  so it scam
simply like that Grin
Tilbrook007 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:47:03 AM

Previous comment: There are no scams. People who talk about scams are dubious. I was educated by Jesuits and have morals and discipline. I am from the old school where a mans word is a mans word! How say you?
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:08:45 AM

It's possible but highly unlikely. To beat btc you'd have to find a way to get this coin in the hands of everyone right away. If you're setting your price at the current rate btc is then you've already lost since only a small minority of people will be able to pay for several full coins at that current price. Also the person that attempts this will get the attention of all government agencies that will see that person or group as a scammer or threat to the status quo. They'll make sure to put you in a cell after you collect enough $$$ just so they can seize it and line their own pockets.

What the ICO will usually request is the funding of the top coins which is btc and eth so again that's a fail. To beat btc you'd need to start at the bottom and have people pay in good old $$$$ not try to jump to the front because there isn't an actual system to support it. Btc requires hundreds of thousands of people to believe in it to get this far. To create a new currency like this you have to get massive adoption and you can't really do that with just a basic ICO. You also have to offer something that none of the other currencies can provide.

You have to find a way to make it free to collect for everyone and all ages. Then once enough people have it you create a frenzy and watch people that missed out sell their own kidneys trying to get a piece of the action.

Now if someone comes out with a new currency that's lighter, has some sort of NEED that people have been seeking for a long time to correct a problem that someone hasn't thought of yet then you may have something. Also it has to have a way that rewards people for working to continue using it aka "miners". It should start simple and grow complex over time. If it starts too complex then you've lost half to 75% of interest and only maybe 25% will attempt to figure it out.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:09:24 PM

People panic when they see a new altcoin, automatically its a scam.

Look into it first and then label it. It's unfair to do otherwise.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Denamen

Activity: 499

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:23:31 PM

haha...I think there is no one believe it. As you can see, BCH, IOTA, Dash, Litecoin, ETH,...Both of them are good coins with thousand fan in the world. they still can't beat Bitcoin. How can a new token do that?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:30:43 PM

People panic when they see a new altcoin, automatically its a scam.

Look into it first and then label it. It's unfair to do otherwise.

Altcoins need to prove themselves to us, if we have to check every shitcoin out there there is no time to sleep.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:33:30 PM

Fluidledger will set its price per coin at the same price as Bitcoin. Fluidledger has IP (intellectual property) that is going to change the crypto landscape. The IP is original and is in addition to intentions stated on its website. I have been told you need to watch these guys. They are playing for keeps.

This statement is quite amazing and ridiculous. For a coin to beat Bitcoin is not for this generation. Think of another thing to do!

HOMT