Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:23:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it a good time to start buying bitcoins?  (Read 39966 times)
BitWindmill

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

It is an amazing time point to jump on BTC because real bull race is approaching to the market. It can be too late in next months.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:02:27 AM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.

For me yes, we must take advantage of the current situation of the market. The market might recover anytime soon and don't wait any linger where you won't be able to afford the value of bitcoin. It is a good thing that we'll all buy this early and just wait and hodl to earn better.
There are perfect times to enter into the world of Bitcoin which are very precious decisions as the Bitcoin is most valuable and profitable so your decisions can lead you in both directions either loss or profit which is common in every business but Bitcoin is most valuable so its loss is extreme. However Bitcoin gives you the most possible profit if you know about it with that knowledge and experience you can make huge money.

I understand your position and support it. very soon the prices of Bitcoin will be very high and all the guys that were eager to invest in it could simply do not find the money.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

Im a newbie both in this forum and the cryptocurrency subject, so I had been reading a lot and studying in the last couple weeks.But I still have some doubts. I always see people saying that there is a bubble in the bitcoin market and that there are many people who own big ammounts of bitcoins and can manipulate the market, so i dont know if now its a good time for a person who doesnt own any bitcoins yet to start buying then (i planned to hold them for a long time, not trading beetwenn exchanges) or if i should wait more. I also see fear about corrections and dont know well how those work and if they have an specific time to happen. Anyway, sorry for my bad english and thank you for the replies, even though I know im te only one responsable for my money.
I think you can totally buy bitcoin at this moment, you can see that the market is showing uptrend signs in the short term buying bitcoin at this time quite safe. The market is showing signs of a strong recovery, bitcoin prices are increasing continuously and are adjusting at $ 8200, in short bitcoin price will be able to touch the $ 8800 mark. So you can buy bitcoin at this time.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

Personally I think that Bitcoin will fall again. And at this time after it reach 9000$, it will crash harder then last time, may be even lower 3000$. Approximately it will happen in the beginning of the next year. But it will start its way to the moon.
phucngungoc

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:14:29 PM

I believe that this time is really good for you to buy bitcoin, the market is showing signs of a strong recovery when bitcoin prices are adjusting sideways during the past two days. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price There is a strong convergence and it is likely to increase in the next few days, so this is a great time to buy bitcoin.
badaovodich

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:17:24 PM

It is true that when people buy Bitcoin in large quantities, sometimes investors will dump and you will see the market a red, then you buy will be profitable when the market starts to green again.
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:54:03 PM

Yes, it's a good time to buy Bitcoin. After this, you may regret the purchase of not selling Bitcoin. Because, according to the current market price of $ 8000, after a few days its price will increase, you will not be able to buy anymore. So if you have the ability, then buy Bitcoin.
Jaber1572

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:16:01 PM

Certainly. If you continue to postpone, then later you will not want to invest in it!!
freshbcash

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:22:37 PM

Judging by the previous year after the summer there was a rapid growth. Many analysts wrote that Bitcoin will grow significantly by the end of the year. But of course there are no guarantees.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:28:08 PM

Yes this is a good time to buy bitcoins while its price is below $8000. Experts preducting its value to rise up to $20,000 at the end of 2018. Just like what happened last year.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:31:59 PM

Wait till the price drops to $6800.

$6800 is quite a support if Bitcoin falls below $7k. I think the trend will reverse from that point and hence is the best entry to make in BTC. Right now it is best to go Tether and leave altcoins and BTC unless there is a sign of trend reversal or go for short term trade/day trade. These are the best options when you don't want to take huge risk by longing cryptos.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

Right now the exchange rate is hovering at around $7,000 per coin, and I would say that BTC looks under-priced at these rates. Act quick and grab your coins, before the market recovery begins.
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

How can an investor not be attracted to bitcions at low.prices. Knowing that bitcoin will rise again, investors are attracted to the status of the market now.

Start investing in bitcoin.
Tinker18

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:56:15 AM

I think it is continually like that, one week the charge can move up and on the alternative week the price can go down too, constantly like this. So in case you already know the pattern.
Amber73McCoy

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

Yes, this time is very suitable to buy a large amount of BTC, while the current price of BTC has been down very low. I hope that, through this fluctuation, BTC will again increase again later this year.
hgsteknoloji

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

I think btc should find some Temporary  support between 6800/7400 while the altcoins have their opportunity to make good moves 

So probably in Short terme could bè better ti invest in some altcoins with good volumes like eos

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
sendohmarin

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:30:42 PM

Yes, this is indeed the perfect time for you to buy as many altcoins as possible. When the price of bitcoin drops the chance for you to buy it. When the price of bitcoin rises and stabilizes again, it's an opportunity for you to sell it so that you can get excess profits. Most importantly you have to look more closely at the Cyptocurrency market sales chart.
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 12:51:42 PM

Yes! This is another good time to bag more Bitcoin and major alt coins like Ethereum, EOS, NEO, and others before ETF approval scheduled on September. I plan to enter the market all-in right now but my money doesn't suffice yet. Bitcoin has hit a new support at $7000 and I don't think it will go lower, but remember if you want to gain more profit, you need to find a good momentum to enter the market.
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

in my opinion, now the price of bitcoin is still high to buy bitcoin, wait a little longer until the price of bitcoin falls again
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:59:43 AM

Wait till the price drops to $6800.

$6800 is quite a support if Bitcoin falls below $7k. I think the trend will reverse from that point and hence is the best entry to make in BTC. Right now it is best to go Tether and leave altcoins and BTC unless there is a sign of trend reversal or go for short term trade/day trade. These are the best options when you don't want to take huge risk by longing cryptos.
I am observing the bitcoin price for last few months and now I have come to the conclusion that the current time is the best time for buying bitcoin I do not think that that bitcoin price is going to decrease any more as it is already trading in a low price and therefore there are low chance that bitcoin price will decrease anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: