Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:36:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 914 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining)  (Read 1079977 times)
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:11:32 PM

Man alive, the maturity level around here is embarrassing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:13:55 PM

Buying and selling shares does not make someone a "low life".

Look a the TWO posts you just made on the ACtM thread. They ARE ALL ABOUT LABCOIN.

That's what makes you and him low-life. You are trying to destroy another guys honest business and take down the investors with it. You are not simply buying shares you are strategically attacking a worthy honest business to suit your own ends. Nothing you say is honest, it's just persuasive lies to manipulate share price and con people before you do a big dump on this stock and move on to the next one. You are simply con merchants dealing in lies.

That makes you low life.
foxykah

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:15:41 PM

Do we know when LC starts paying out divs, if they manage to start hashing on the designated day of september?

Good things come to those who wait.
Ytterbium

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 11:19:35 PM

Buying and selling shares does not make someone a "low life".

Look a the post you just made on the ACtM thread. IT'S ALL ABOUT LABCOIN.

That's what makes you and him low-life. You are trying to destroy another guys honest business and take down the investors with it. You are not simply buying shares you are strategically attacking a worthy honest business to suit your own ends. Nothing you say is honest, it's just persuasive lies to manipulate share price and con people before you do a big dump on this stock and move on to the next one. You are simply con merchants dealing in lies.

That makes you low life.

Oh please.  I honestly don't think ActM is a good investment at the moment. Having the share price go down is not going to "destroy" the business, if anything it allows people who believe in the company the opportunity to invest more and rake in more profits.  That's what I did whenever Labcoin's price dipped.

Plus we've had tons of ActM trolls show up in here and troll, so quit whining about it. But it's not much of a problem because LC's price is stable and the troll's arguments are super-weak and laughable.

Look a the TWO posts you just made on the ACtM thread. They ARE ALL ABOUT LABCOIN.

They are comparing Labcoin and ActM based on their delivery dates and specs.

Stuartuk

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:22:44 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2013, 11:53:16 PM by Stuartuk

Plus we've had tons of ActM trolls show up in here and troll, so quit whining about it. But it's not much of a problem because LC's price is stable and the troll's arguments are super-weak and laughable.

No probs dude. You have no issues admitting you are trolling like there's no tomorrow in the ACtM thread and are not going to stop. So you will have no objection to the flood of trolls that are about to descend on this LabCoin thread. Enjoy.

Edit - yes, that's what the ACtM Official thread is for, telling everyone how much better the LC chip will be. lol you pathetic fool, you have no idea how much money you are going to loose in this very dark enterprise called LabCoin. So much uncertainty here, I pray and fully expect when the shares nose-dive it will be very very quick. Everyone is on edge and ready by the SELL button - you can almost smell the fear in here lol.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 11:26:35 PM

No probs dude. You have no issues admitting you are trolling like there's no tomorrow in the ACtM thread and are not going to stop. So you will have no objection to the flood of trolls that are about to descend on this LabCoin thread. Enjoy.

You complain too much.  Quit being such a baby. I'm also not saying anything inaccurate or dishonest.

Edit - yes, that's what the ACtM Official thread is for, telling everyone how much better the LC chip will be. lol you pathetic fool, you have no idea how much money you are going to loose in this very dark enterprise called LabCoin. So much uncertainty here, I pray and fully expect expect when the shares nose-dive it will be very very quick. Everyone is on edge and ready by the SELL button - you can almost smell the fear in here lol.

Hahahahahahahaha, I seriously laughed at that Grin

Stuartuk

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:28:27 PM

You complain too much.  Quit being such a baby.

I'm not complaining. I'm trolling. Don't you like it or something? Well then MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T DO SO MUCH OF IT.

This stock is SHIT and it's going DOWN.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 11:36:14 PM

You complain too much.  Quit being such a baby.

I'm not complaining. I'm trolling. Don't you like it or something? Well then MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T DO SO MUCH OF IT.

This stock is SHIT and it's going DOWN.

Maybe you missed this, since you edited your comment I edited my response to it:

Edit - yes, that's what the ACtM Official thread is for, telling everyone how much better the LC chip will be. lol you pathetic fool, you have no idea how much money you are going to loose in this very dark enterprise called LabCoin. So much uncertainty here, I pray and fully expect expect when the shares nose-dive it will be very very quick. Everyone is on edge and ready by the SELL button - you can almost smell the fear in here lol.

Your attempt at "trolling" here is super weak, and more hilarious then anything else. The  "Dark enterprise" of Labcoin?

Stuartuk

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:47:06 PM

Your attempt at "trolling" here is super weak, and more hilarious then anything else. The  "Dark enterprise" of Labcoin?

Good, keep laughing. I'm sure my trolling can improve, as I'm not a sad low-life it doesn't come naturally.

1) What about this press conference that was held by a puppet who copied and pasted answers straight from previously released PR - where are the puppet masters?
2) Where are the answers to the questions that are constantly being made of the development team?

Why are LC hiding in the shadows? Something to hide or what?

If you think this company will be mining by this time next week (LOL) you are going to be badly let down. TBH I don't think I need to troll this, it's practically a scam and will die in a matter of weeks.

By your own admission you are only in it for the quick turn around and see no long term future in it whatsoever.

STANDBY THE EXITS.
N_S

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 12:05:03 AM

Your attempt at "trolling" here is super weak, and more hilarious then anything else. The  "Dark enterprise" of Labcoin?

Good, keep laughing. I'm sure my trolling can improve, as I'm not a sad low-life it doesn't come naturally.

1) What about this press conference that was held by a puppet who copied and pasted answers straight from previously released PR - where are the puppet masters?
2) Where are the answers to the questions that are constantly being made of the development team?

If you think this company will be mining by this time next week (LOL) you are going to be badly let down. TBH I don't think I need to troll this, it's practically a scam and will die in a matter of weeks.

By your own admission you are only in it for the quick turn around and see no long term future in it whatsoever.

STANDBY THE EXITS.

Stuart, this is not boding well for you nor the enterprise you back. It is really starting to come off as desperate.

Keeping quiet will do ActM the most good at this point.
limbaugh
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 12:10:45 AM

STANDBY THE EXITS.

What value do you think your adolescent spam brings to the discussion? Seriously, if we are in search of investment advice from mental midgets we will ask you first.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 12:11:09 AM

STANDBY THE EXITS.

Nope... still funny. Grin

Better then complaining, though.

Nope, now you've got me confused with Mabs.  

Stuartuk

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 12:17:53 AM

Stuart, this is not boding well for you nor the enterprise you back. It is really starting to come off as desperate.

I smell BS. Says the man who sold his ACtM and is buying back at what .0020? How is that playing out for you NS? Not too good so far huh.

One favor deserves another, a troll post here a troll post there, it will all equal out in the end. I don't see you telling the Trolls to stay away from the ACtM thread?? No.

I am desperate. Desperate to see this confidence trick implode. There are more unanswered questions on here than I thought possible. The one good thing is that by this time next week it will all be over. SUB .002 is a cert. So you will loose money on ACtM AND LabCON NS.

How does that make you feel? Like you were duped by Mabsark and IceBreaker? IceBreaker is already back into ACtM you fool!
Stuartuk

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 12:20:27 AM

Oh OK, so....you are going to hold through the big dump? REALLY? Even though there will be no return to these levels EVER again for LC?

That is really good news for me. I will laugh harder during the dump that you will at all of my posts over the next - 7 days? lol

LET THE COUNT DOWN COMMENCE  Cool
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 12:22:19 AM

Mabsy, you can't seriously still be trying to talk about ActM on the Labcoin thread, right? Because this is clearly not the place to have that conversation. Please show some respect to the conversation at hand and talk about the appropriate security in the appropriate thread.

He talks about LabCoin all over the ACtM thread too. He has no respect, he's a dirty little creep of an individual.

A lot of what he has spouted out about LC over at ACtM you wouldn't want to hear. He is going to do a big dump all over this stock. He thinks he will be taking 1000btc out of it at some point in the near future. If that ever happens you can wave goodbye to a sizeable portion of your share value fellas. He's very vocal now but don't expect him to be on here telling you when he's about to do the dirty on you - just before he buys back his ACtM holdings as he has stated.

Total low-life.

I wish I planned on taking 1000 BTC out of LC. Unfortunately though, it will only be around 330 BTC at around 0.05 BTC per share. Do you honestly think anybody cares if I do that?
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 12:24:46 AM

I smell BS. Says the man who sold his ACtM and is buying back at what .0020? How is that playing out for you NS? Not too good so far huh.

You are aware of the fact that people who sold ActM and bought Labcoin have done really well so far right?  They avoided losing value. At the moment, if they wanted too they could switch back at any point and increase their ActM shares.  So claiming that they've lost anything is bonkers. They've made money so far.

One favor deserves another, a troll post here a troll post there, it will all equal out in the end. I don't see you telling the Trolls to stay away from the ACtM thread?? No.

I am desperate. Desperate to see this confidence trick implode. There are more unanswered questions on here than I thought possible. The one good thing is that by this time next week it will all be over. SUB .002 is a cert. So you will loose money on ACtM AND LabCON NS.

How does that make you feel? Like you were duped by Mabsark and IceBreaker? IceBreaker is already back into ACtM you fool!

You know we can just ignore you right? I mean, so far you've been genuinely funny.  Not "funny" as in I'm laughing at you, I find these posts genuinely humorous Tongue

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 12:25:27 AM

Mabsy, you can't seriously still be trying to talk about ActM on the Labcoin thread, right? Because this is clearly not the place to have that conversation. Please show some respect to the conversation at hand and talk about the appropriate security in the appropriate thread.

You quoted VBS, an ActM board member, highlighting that Labcoin hasn't shown working chips to anyone. I'm just highlighting that VBS is obviously biased and his example applies even more so to ActM given that they won't even have samples till early-mid October at the earliest.

Why are you bringing ActM here? That's a whole different discussion. I would most certainly shut up before asking eAsic's engineers to prove their expertise. Lips sealed

The issue here is that the Labcoin devs are still proving their engineering skills, so showing comprehensive chip simulation results with as much data as possible is a must to instill confidence.

To point out the hypocrisy of an ActM board member claiming that nobody has seen LC's chips.
Ytterbium

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 12:29:00 AM

Oh OK, so....you are going to hold through the big dump? REALLY? Even though there will be no return to these levels EVER again for LC?

That is really good news for me. I will laugh harder during the dump that you will at all of my posts over the next - 7 days? lol

LET THE COUNT DOWN COMMENCE  Cool

If you really think the price is going to tank to less then 0.0009, you can buy some of the put options available, There's also two available for 0.00195 (0.003 strike and 0.00105 premium.  If the price is less then 0.0195 in 3 days, you'd make a profit)

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 12:30:26 AM

You guys are making me homesick for the old Yahoo stock boards.
Stuartuk

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 12:32:43 AM

You are aware of the fact that people who sold ActM and bought Labcoin have done really well so far right?

If they did numb nuts LabCON share price would drop to .002 where it was 6 days ago!!

PLEASE tell them to SELL and take their profits - ACtM investors are the only ones keeping this tub afloat right now!
There is no way everyone can sell and realize their profits. Price will fall faster than people can get out. This bubble will only serve the FEW. And it's only the FEW who get out FIRST that make any profits in a BUBBLE.

You know we can just ignore you right? I mean, so far you've been genuinely funny.  Not "funny" as in I'm laughing at you, I find these posts genuinely humorous Tongue

?? Are you asking me if I'm aware there is an ignore button? errr yes

Are you suggesting I should be worried if you ignore me? LOL no. But sniff, I might get a bit upset.
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 914 »
  Print  

Jump to: