Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want to Buy with Bitcoin?  (Read 3629 times)
okour999

Activity: 393
Merit: 10

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

want to buy a home and a home for my future and to make it less proud of people but this is what I earn on bitcoin so little bitcoin help in my life even if you do not want to buy what you want to buy or dream life

keninu

Activity: 314
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:27:12 PM

I am currently working on cryptocurrency and continue to collect Bitcoin, although what I can now is just a little bit. because I have goals that have not been achieved, and I believe by working in this Crypto I can make it happen. If you want to know what I want to buy with Bitcoin, I want to Buy a car with my work. I do not want to buy a luxury car, what I want is a car that can take my family to travel without having to rain and heat.
carens

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:34:44 PM

I really want to buy a house, if I rely on salary as a factory employee of course very difficult, with his bitcoint I really hope I can buy a house, I am very sure bitcoint can make my dream to buy a house.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:12:53 PM

Mia Kahlifa and a Lamborghini with dozen of Beer bottles 🍺
Very funny demands. I like lamborghini and dozens of beer bottles. I like to arrange dance party. I buy a luxurious apartment.

That's really a dream come true for many people. Again, you have to get good amount of bitcoins in order to fulfil these wishes. These wishes can be fulfilled with Dollars as well, the point is that you need to have that much amount of money whether in the form of fiat or bitcoins.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

I would like to buy the things that I need and want using bitcoin. But for now, will buy the things that I need to improve my miners and give a significant investment in bitcoin so that I can earn more bitcoin and another cryptocurrency. After obtaining my goals in bitcoin, I will slow buy the things that I want and part by part I will build my dream house, etc.
You are a very ambitious person, you always want to make more money until you feel satisfied and ready for the next plan but I think you should learn more about trading and should not continue to pour too much money into improving the mines. Because the cost of electricity and mining equipment is rising, many governments are looking for ways to limit the power supply for the miners, you should think carefully, to me, what I want to buy with bitcoin in the next time is probably a car and a piece of land for cultivation

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:35:03 PM

Since I do not own a house yet, that is my top priority. I want to have a an apartment for rent someday. Hopefully, i can achieve that this year, but i know i have to work double time. I also have to manage my bitcoin wisely, I am going to pursue this investment because i am positive that i am on the right track in achieving my dreams here in bitcoin.
chaa123

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

Well, it may depend on how much am I getting. Because if the value is less than expected, I would rather hold than sell but if the exchange rate is higher, I could buy things that are available for that value...
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:44:45 PM

I just want to buy BTC for speculative purposes. Hold them waiting for prices to rise and sell to make a profit. I do not think people come to BTC to use them as a buying and selling tool. Everyone is like me.
sk700

Activity: 587

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:48:25 PM

Hey guys i am kanwar  Smiley ! I have more resolutions for this year and i’ll complete my fullfills
nothing but I saving bitcoin for my mother and children. but I buy food and nutritious food for my children. I buy a car and house for bitcoin.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:49:47 PM

now this is probably the thing you want to buy is a property because in addition to the need can also be an investment such as with bitcoin. and for own risk of property less than bitcoin
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

for the year 2018 I want to produce more bitcoin and go on vacation to all places in my country with camera equipment that I can get from bitcoin.
One of my greatest dreams is to have a private hotel for my old age in a beautiful place with my little family.
hopefully everything here can be successful in all areas of bitcoin.
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

I want to invest in bitcoin so that can earn money in future .I want to finance for future money and safety.  this is the simple reason  why i want to Buy with Bitcoin
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 02:55:12 PM

Buy a house. land and also a car is a desire that I want to buy with bitcoin. some of which I already got but I will not stop here. there are still many dreams that have not been achieved now and I still pursue!

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

I don't want to buy any materials instead I want to start a new business so that the income I gained from bitcoin will generate another profit until it multiplies. And fron it I can now buy houses, apartments and resorts to also gain profit. And I can now have a permanent income since those house, apartments, and resorts are good for lifetime.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Arisgado

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:16:06 PM

Everyone needs different things for happiness. Personally, I  want to buy a new house for my family with bitcoin. I'm sure everyone has their own views on what to buy with Botcoin. Hoping this cryptocurrency will continue to grow in the future.
salman21

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

I would spend bitcoin on traveling.
lopatitapipa

Activity: 60
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

Well it's just like for me doing have a own business, Actually it was a good idea because we use it for an extra income for our family even if we dont need to apply some job in the other country cause we have now our own business.
destionee

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

All my media in bitcoins, which I earn on the stock exchange and with the help of mining, are postponed to the realization of my business idea. I want to open my BIGEST WORLD gym. Inspired by this idea very much. Every day I wake up and visualize all the opening processes of the gym.

But just does not give peace of mind about buying a new car. I just want to update my BMW  Grin
If bitcoin will soon be breaking its highs, then I'll start to implement my ideas Smiley Once you deduce such amount in fiat funds?

Just HODL and wait 25 000 or more for 1 bitcoin now  Smiley
tomasgenford

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

I want to use / buy with bitcoin. That is the goods needs, pay rent and personal needs.
dzaqira09

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:33:36 PM

Reading a lot of New Year Resolutions, and I can understand many of you here have some resolutions that involve crypto and bitcoin. Maybe you want to earn a bitcoin, multiply your  bitcoins or become a crypto millionaire.

So here is one similar question that does not necessarily has to be achieved in this year.

What are the things you want to buy with bitcoin?
Whether its a House, your favorite car, a yacht, a jet or a ticket to Mars. Whatever you dream, list the things you want to buy with your bitcoins (crypto).

if I have a lot of bitcoin many things I want to buy especially home and many others, and maybe from bitcoin also I want to develop the business soul in the shop and in the field of land and others because it is all as an asset for old age and also as a side income and the remaining bitcoin will still be developed in order to be a very valuable asset and the benefits can be enjoyed by the children and grandchildren
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: