Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
democity

Activity: 303
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:58:38 AM

What is the meaning of the contract only with the platform? Does the buyer and the seller need to sign the contract? If one party defaults or the commodity fails to meet the requirements, how shall we operate?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikePerry

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:00:02 PM

Without monthly fee.
Bockchain history of trades
Smart-contract for trades
Delivery and processing service
Fast payment for goods by tokens
Recommendations and smart helpers
Additional services
24/7 Support
What should I do if I do not want someone to see my transaction history?
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:58:17 PM

Without monthly fee.
Bockchain history of trades
Smart-contract for trades
Delivery and processing service
Fast payment for goods by tokens
Recommendations and smart helpers
Additional services
24/7 Support
What should I do if I do not want someone to see my transaction history?
You make a purse for one operation and after it is carried out, you throw out the password.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

If you like our concept

Join our White-list for special BONUS

White-list form
Your project is still under development. But i can register - because it does not oblige to anything, right?

nothing for oblige. You can join our White-ist and receive special day and bonusfor White-listed people in token sale.
What a special day? What is the bonus amount?

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:34:55 PM

As the developers say, the demo will soon be released. I think after that it is already possible to make a conscious decision about investing.
I agree. With the help of a demo you can study the response of the public and get many important parameters for the project in general.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:09:01 PM

I wonder how this problem is solved - when more orders are submitted than there are tokens?
Most likely a ransom in the order of the queue. It is quite logical and fair.
Annoying when the thickness of the wallet becomes in the priority.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

True to the fact that online e-commerce is booming in every year. Of someone can describe in brief how this block chain will be beneficial for an individual who participate in your segment
Thanks in advance

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Torgim (OP)

Activity: 97

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:22:46 AM

What is the meaning of the contract only with the platform? Does the buyer and the seller need to sign the contract? If one party defaults or the commodity fails to meet the requirements, how shall we operate?

1. The availability of the contract with the local office of Torgim will allow to provide more simple document circulation, without the need to work with a counterpart from another country, customs and cross-border delivery.

2. as is usually the case. The goods are returned to the manufacturer and the buyer receives a refund or replacement of the goods.

a smart contract is designed to protect the buyer from the deliberate delivery of goods that do not meet the stated requirements.
Torgim (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:28:17 AM

If you like our concept

Join our White-list for special BONUS

White-list form
Your project is still under development. But i can register - because it does not oblige to anything, right?

nothing for oblige. You can join our White-ist and receive special day and bonusfor White-listed people in token sale.
What a special day? What is the bonus amount?

We have 25mln tokens for our early investors in Pre-sale and we can discuss your bonus.

In token sale, we will distribute tokens by auction. If you don`t want miss first bonus, just sign up to white-list without any oblige.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:17:30 AM

1. The availability of the contract with the local office of Torgim will allow to provide more simple document circulation, without the need to work with a counterpart from another country, customs and cross-border delivery.

2. as is usually the case. The goods are returned to the manufacturer and the buyer receives a refund or replacement of the goods.

a smart contract is designed to protect the buyer from the deliberate delivery of goods that do not meet the stated requirements.
And how will the seller be protected from buyers who always and everywhere have a claim to something?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

True to the fact that online e-commerce is booming in every year. Of someone can describe in brief how this block chain will be beneficial for an individual who participate in your segment
Thanks in advance
Everything is fairly simple described in the WP and on the announcement page. If you have any specific questions, then write them here.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

We have 25mln tokens for our early investors in Pre-sale and we can discuss your bonus.

In token sale, we will distribute tokens by auction. If you don`t want miss first bonus, just sign up to white-list without any oblige.
In what form will the auction take place? Is not there a fixed price?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

As the developers say, the demo will soon be released. I think after that it is already possible to make a conscious decision about investing.
I agree. With the help of a demo you can study the response of the public and get many important parameters for the project in general.
I think that the demo showed real mechanisms of interaction between sellers and buyers, it will be necessary to sell something on it and buy something. Probably the most simple - crypto-currencies.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

How will the mechanism of the auction and the bonus be combined? Participants in the auction will make "price requests" with different weights depending on whether they have a bonus or not?
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:35:16 AM

I think that the demo showed real mechanisms of interaction between sellers and buyers, it will be necessary to sell something on it and buy something. Probably the most simple - crypto-currencies.
A good idea, but how will it be implemented? Who will pay for commissions for test operations?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

A good idea, but how will it be implemented? Who will pay for commissions for test operations?
The participants of the transaction themselves will pay. What is the difference where to make a currency exchange if it really needs by them? The platform will only provide such an opportunity.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:00:33 AM

Do you think that the modern world is ready for such a simplification of the document circulation? It seems to me that the governments of the countries will do this in every possible way, on the one hand - as it is effective, and on the other hand - to interfere, since there are interests of the bureaucracy.

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

This option is possible. But it is even simpler to launch a contest in the framework of a special campaign (with payment to the best participants), which will require the commission of such operations.

Torgim (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:09:53 PM

In what form will the auction take place? Is not there a fixed price?

We want distribute all tokens and no fixed price. price will be fixed at the end of sale.
Torgim (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:19:20 PM

How will the mechanism of the auction and the bonus be combined? Participants in the auction will make "price requests" with different weights depending on whether they have a bonus or not?

Bonuses:
On the first day of Stage 1, the discount is 35% and first day Stage 2 25%, every next day or limit on investment at the bonus rate, depending on which event comes faster, the discount is reduced by 1%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: