Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Torgim-B2B E-commerce SAAS platform on blockchain  (Read 3112 times)
tilecuwi

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:16:35 PM

I do not agree with you. Crypto currency is part of the economic process, it also obeys many laws. We need to be able to find them and use them to make a profit.
In some ways, you are right. There is a common situation, this is a possibility. But not everyone can use these opportunities. It seems to me that this project is able to do it.
While we can only assume, the implementation often differs from the theory. In any case, any attempt make closer to success. This is also true for investments.
Yes, the more attempts, the more likely that one of them will be successful. I hope this project will be a successful attempt.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:45:16 AM

Yes, the more attempts, the more likely that one of them will be successful. I hope this project will be a successful attempt.

I'm afraid this is a mistaken opinion. Instead of multiple attempts, it is better to devote time and effort to developing and identifying problems.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:18:46 PM

This item roadmap during the implementation? How soon will it be performed?
A good question, the community manager should ask it to team.
Most likely the questions are answered by one of the team members, so he does not have much time to answer all of them.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

I'm afraid this is a mistaken opinion. Instead of multiple attempts, it is better to devote time and effort to developing and identifying problems.
If you are familiar with economic theory, then you should understand that there is room for uncertainty and there can not be guarantees of result.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

I hope, after ICO, we will see the speedy implementation of all the stages of the road map, I'm interested in the platform being successful in the market.
I strongly doubt that such infrastructure solutions can be quickly made and applied. It will be good if the team will have time to follow the road map.
The main problem is not even the speed of development, but the fact that users can not instantly switch to a new platform, it takes some time for this.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

I strongly doubt that such infrastructure solutions can be quickly made and applied. It will be good if the team will have time to follow the road map.
The main problem is not even the speed of development, but the fact that users can not instantly switch to a new platform, it takes some time for this.
I agree with this clarification, it turns out that in any case the project implementation will not go faster than the road map.

Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

If you are familiar with economic theory, then you should understand that there is room for uncertainty and there can not be guarantees of result.

When it comes to attracting investment, there should not be room for uncertainty and failing.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:54:45 PM

When it comes to attracting investment, there should not be room for uncertainty and failing.
So you think that all ICO should be successful? Despite the competition and the general position in the market?
NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:11:17 PM

Most likely the questions are answered by one of the team members, so he does not have much time to answer all of them.
Probably you are right, maybe we will get an answer to this question later. Or you can try to set it in the telegram channel of the project.

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:15:58 PM

As a novice investor, I will agree with you. I'm interested in reliable projects.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

No, you are wrong. There is a simple rule - the one who acts always will do better than the one who thinks  Cheesy
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

As a novice investor, I will agree with you. I'm interested in reliable projects.
No matter what kind of investor we are, all of us want reliable project
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:03:21 AM

True that mostly everyone would be nervous if the investment is melting down but then it's all about losing your mind or not losing your mind. And that is the moment where experience kicks in and you are in a better position to make well-considered decisions.
This year, a lot of people will get this experience  Cheesy

Haha oh my god, yes that is going to happen Cheesy I mean it hurts me too, but I have been around in crypto and so far the saying no pain no gain always became true Wink

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:14:47 AM

if we have difficulties in everything related to the news about privacy development then we can see in the Information provided on the web.
  whereas if we fill in the Business related, and E-Commerce then the privacy is ready to help for our smoothness.
"KORE, Privacy for Life"
Zeppelins
Copper Member

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:55:06 AM

No, you are wrong. There is a simple rule - the one who acts always will do better than the one who thinks  Cheesy

Think less, do more? Cheesy Perhaps you are right, and this is really true
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

Probably you are right, maybe we will get an answer to this question later. Or you can try to set it in the telegram channel of the project.
I'd rather wait for the information here. I do not trust telegram channels.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:45:42 PM

It's funny, but I've seen many confirmations to this rule in life.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:57:46 PM

if we have difficulties in everything related to the news about privacy development then we can see in the Information provided on the web.
  whereas if we fill in the Business related, and E-Commerce then the privacy is ready to help for our smoothness.
"KORE, Privacy for Life"
Can you explain your idea of confidentiality in more detail? What is KORE?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

Luck loves the brave.
And innovators, such as bitcoin is now would not be top1 coin on the market as there is already a lot better coins. So with this project - if it can capture the market, then it will be easier to stay on it.

NewDeal

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:04:15 PM

I'd rather wait for the information here. I do not trust telegram channels.
It is more convenient to receive information, since everything is securely fixed and when it is required to be easily found.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: