Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 02:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH or Ripple?  (Read 2631 times)
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
while eth has rose 100usd in the past week and is being quite stable.
ethereum though not as accepted as bitcoin but still can be used unlike ripple.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.

you should invest in the coin that the price is still cheap and has a good developer, so I suggest you among the two options I choose to invest in ripple, because the price is cheap and the developer is very good.
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:27:23 AM

i believe ripple is very worthy to invest recently due to fast grown in short time, even faster than ethereum, so it is very valueable for investors to invest in short time, will it may rise more in the future or drop, but rightnow, it is one of the most being hunted coins by investors on the market.

Tux99

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:40:03 AM

the development of the token ripple is greatly improved but I still choose ethereum to invest because the price of ethereum is very stable and tends to increase.

As you said, the development of ripple is very good and etherium price is very stable up. So i will choose both to invest then they will go up both. It is better to put eggs in many baskets.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:45:14 AM

the development of the token ripple is greatly improved but I still choose ethereum to invest because the price of ethereum is very stable and tends to increase.

As you said, the development of ripple is very good and etherium price is very stable up. So i will choose both to invest then they will go up both. It is better to put eggs in many baskets.

I'm talking about ripple almost 6 months, and finally price started to rise. Is it smart to buy ripple now, I can't say, I sold 200 ripples today and with the rest of ripples I will see what will I do. I think this is not the end of the rise, but I sold some just for case and I bought some other coin, stellar to be exact. Eth is undervalued in my opinion, I can't understand that bitcoin cash and dash cost more then eth, but that is just my opinion, maybe I didn't see what is so good about dash and bch.
Everyone should invest in eth, its not late for that, price soon will be higher then 1.000$, ripple is already up a lot and I don't know will it continue with this fast rise or it will take a break, maybe drop a bit and then continue to rise again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
tobatz23

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:05:25 AM

These two crytocurrencies are good for short and long term investment, so if your confused where to invest I suggest you should invest to both of them, half in ETH and another half to XRP.
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:45:47 AM

invest on both of them. why. eth have smart contract so we will see many good project/ good ICO base on it. and Ripple had been accepted from many bank so it will go to da moon too

Put eggs in some separate baskets to reduce the risk of trading because more we separate them so more chance we will have profit in one of them. If we choose one of them, the chance to get profit is smaller. Thats my opinion to choose both altcoin.
jassanpary

Activity: 420

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:59:50 AM

These two crytocurrencies are good for short and long term investment, so if your confused where to invest I suggest you should invest to both of them, half in ETH and another half to XRP.
Both the altcoins looking good, the difference is that Ripple price is less so can invest more in the ripple after holding the coin for a long time it could give good profit. Ethereum price is around 1k$ now investing in the ethereum also a good choice.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
psyvortex

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 04:01:56 AM

It depends on your goal/strategy. If you want to hodl for long or you want to make profits quicker. Ether is a more solid technology, but Ripple is much faster. They are 2 different technologies. Ripple is rising fast right now because of all the hype it's getting.
I would invest 50% in Ether for the long run and 50% invest in Ripple for faster returns.
Keep in mind Ripple is at an all-time high (ath) try to buy in at a dip.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:16:11 AM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.

They are both have potential in the way of earning but they have different characteristic when it come of technologies.
Ethereum is have a strong fundamental solid coins and also have smart contrast compared than ripple only fastest growing up.
If you let me to decide what's better you should do i think you pick up that both altcoins let say 50/50% of you're money do invest that coins.
Ethereum is the best for long run and ripple for quick profit you must do in day trader.

vindesel

Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:19:06 AM

My suggest you should invest in ETH because will more profitable, now ETH has risen very rapidly.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:24:32 AM

My suggest you should invest in ETH because will more profitable, now ETH has risen very rapidly.

Not to mention it has just touch $1,000 just today! I don't think XRP would be something good in the future, it is just being pumped up right now and being hyped. ETH is the way to go really, it is the best alternative to bitcoins and it would likely rival bitcoins than XRP. But right nor XRP are really low, so probably there is still a good chance it can profit something out of it, but since the price has really gone up so high there might be a chance it can drop down.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:57:07 AM

in fact today the price of ripple is being thrown away, many people have started to panic because of the fall in ripple prices today so the price will fall even more but I hope it will not fall too far and will rise again. hopefully.
santieevanz

Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:24:27 AM

I can guarantee that investing with ethereum is worth trusting for because it has proven its potential of increasing its value as the time pass by. The performance of ethereum these past few months is way too good because it has the second to the highest value in the cryptoworld which is next to bitcoin. Bitcoin is the no. 1 digital currency due to its highest price. However, these past few weeks, bitcoin is facing a new challenge due to its dumping of value and I am hoping that it will pump again. Let's just hope for the better result these 2018.

wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:42:13 AM

No body know excatly what the price of these 2 coin will be in the future because we can only predict it and make speculation. Just make invest by portfolio each 50% will be good idea to gain profit and to minimize the risk. Both coin has strong fundamental so could be promising big return.

farwellbit

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

ETH of course, the ripple is a course clearly manipulate, too risk to venture there
Though the market value of ripple is also increasing very much significantly but even then investing in ripple is highly risky thing to do. I will suggest you to go for ETH as it is the second most trustworthy coin in all the coins which are there in the world of crypto currency. This will for sure help you make a very good amount of money especially when you will be planning of short term investment using those ETH.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:32:26 PM

Are you short time or long time investor?
You need to pick the coin based on how long your investment will be,if you are a long term investor definitely go for the ethereum because Ripple price bump looks temporary and it will hardly fall soon.As you said ethereum price is very stable over the past so the risk is less when compared to ripple investments.
I am so much looking at how the fall of ripple may be like. Ethereum is by far super and no one should be deceived by the ripple pump or the jumping to second place due to the increase in market cap. This is a controlled environment and that is something I really would not place much value on anyway. So for someone who wants to invest in ripple, you may as well just decide to hold some USDs instead.

If they are really looking at the long term thing, then ripple should be the last of the coins you want to put in your portfolio. For the short term profit though, that is really not bad. However, either short or long, Ethereum will always be a better choice for me when it comes to investment than ripple. Ripple is a centralized coin and I really do not classify it as a cryptocurrency.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

Ripple has already in its peak. I think It would go down in the coming weeks. So, you should invest in ethereum which has a very high potential in 2018.

adsdas

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:59:38 PM

I think you can devide your fund and invest in both coins. They are potential to increase in the future and the best way is buying 2coins

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:04:03 PM

after btc only ethereum is the coin which i can trust so much for long term , ripple is only good for trading and taking profits .

hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:23:27 AM

I found myself monitoring and analyzing the market. The prices of each coin are amazing and I've been dealing with ethereum since before. I can guarantee that ethereum is worth trusting and investing for because this coin prove to us its potential of continuously increasing of value just like the bitcoin. However, we still don't have to underestimate other alternative coins. Let's consider and support them too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: