Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: should i invest in ETH or Ripple?  (Read 2628 times)
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

ETH
Think same, ripple is a good coin but eth will be a better investment for this year or even a long time hodl, so don't be scared and invest!

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:51:29 AM

I think investing your money in Ethereum is always safety.  Lots of people use Ethereum it is really good project and has bright future. Ethereum is better than ripple in many different aspect. I definitely suggest eth.

although ethereum is better than ripple but not every people have a big money to invest in ethereum and maybe they can invest their money in ripple as we know that ripple price is not too expensive so we can expect to make a big profit in the future. but yes, the profit could be big for the ethereum depends on ripple and if we have a big money then maybe it is better to invest in ethereum and ripple at the same time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Azizjon92

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:54:29 AM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
while eth has rose 100usd in the past week and is being quite stable.
ethereum though not as accepted as bitcoin but still can be used unlike ripple.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.

as seen in the previous PAMPS ripple increases strongly and then decreases dramatically, and therefore closer to the month of may, I probably would have bought a ripple. may be he suddenly going to be good growth and then i sell him all because he then will fall again heavily
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

Ripple is useless and completely marketing project. The second time someone has earned a lot of money on pumps
Some announcements about partnership and nothing more

AltheaHeart14

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:35:56 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 11:58:07 PM by AltheaHeart14

Ill suggest that you go for ethereum, because it is It is secure, immutable and has zero downtime, In addition it price was really promissing.

● ALAX.io  | The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers
█ ██████████ █       TGE    17th Apr    █ ██████████ █
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:29:38 PM

Ripple is useless and completely marketing project. The second time someone has earned a lot of money on pumps
Some announcements about partnership and nothing more
Totally agree. Ripple is just a toy in the hand of speculators and it brings nothing behind itself actually. ETH based on smart contracts technology and I think it is going to be even more stron and demanded in the future. I really do not understand why ETH price stays so low no matter at all it's advantages!
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

Eth or Ripple ? ETH with 100%, Ripple is shitcoin its centralized and many think its not even altcoin so ,i think there are so much coins in whichs you can invest, for example DeepOnion(forum if need more info https://deeponion.org/community/), but if you must choose between them then there is no choise than ETH.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:22:36 PM

recently ripple reached 1 usd and is predicted to go upto 5 usd by the end of next month.
so my question is whether i should invest in eth or ripple given i may need to take out my money back any time.

Both are profitable so why not just invest on both they are in the top 5 in the coinmarketcap, one of this coin will make short or long term profit for you and they are here to stay, as long as cryptocurrency is existing so why not make 50% each.
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:07:20 PM

it will be a great idea if you invest in Ripple, Ripple is a great altcoins created to support the payments by banks, its potential can be bigger than ETH and its value has risen very much in last year, more than 150%, and it can be much more in the future, i believe the value of Ripple will keep rising in the future, so i think you should invest in Ripple.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:41:41 PM

I think you should invest ethereum, because the price in the next few weeks will rise, so this is the right time to invest ethereum, that is also the opinion of some altcoin channels. For xrp I do not know exactly, how the market situation, but I think ethereum will be more profitable. That's my opinion, if it's not right, I'm sorry.
thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:10:25 PM

In my opinion, investing in ETH is better than investing in ripples. At this time, ETH's market cap is 50 billion dollars lower than Bitcoin, ETH is the second largest digital currency on the Crypto market. As you can see many Altcoin now accept ETH Blockchain, in Australia have used Bitcoin and ETH public machines. I think future ETH will continue to appreciate. I recommend buying ETH because they are more potent.

FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:52:19 AM

i think both are good if you are doing fast trading then ripple is better if you are doing invest for long time then ethereum is the best coin evere like btc will suggest to all that ethereum 2nd good coin after btc where people can do more trust on it ripple is good for time like now the price of ripple is fluctuating good where we can invest there also.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:58:23 AM

Both great choices. Etherium holds strong and Ripple gets large boosts in price. It has passed Eth twice but eth continues to just scoot along!
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:14:03 AM

Ripple is a centralised coin but ethereum has the advantage of its blockchain and token protocol. Ethereum is likely a much safer investment at this point, I think both are good for investment.
I just invest now in ETH, it is much safer and have lots of use. There are too many ICO that uses it's platform in investing and at the same time ,its prices goes up each time.

Yeah man u right. ETH much safer than ripple but Ripple has very high volatility. If you buy Ripple at the low price, you make a high profit. I think you should buy both.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

I think investing your money in Ethereum is always safety.  Lots of people use Ethereum it is really good project and has bright future. Ethereum is better than ripple in many different aspect. I definitely suggest eth.

although ethereum is better than ripple but not every people have a big money to invest in ethereum and maybe they can invest their money in ripple as we know that ripple price is not too expensive so we can expect to make a big profit in the future. but yes, the profit could be big for the ethereum depends on ripple and if we have a big money then maybe it is better to invest in ethereum and ripple at the same time.
While Ethereum has more than twice the market cap of Ripple for practical effects there is not much of a difference between the coins in terms of the profits they can generate to you so the determining factor of in which coin to invest should come from the coin you like the most and the one that has more use cases and in both of those aspects ethereum is clearly superior to ripple.
Master Third

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

I think the question that you should first need to hear is, how much do you want to invest? And if so happen that you have an enough money to invest, then you do not need to be bother for choosing which one is the best. Both are good for investment so you can make 50-50 or 40-60. This is a wise move rather than choosing only one. It can save you from a big crash is their is a possibility to it. Better to make a wise move specially it is all about money.

shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

obviously ethereum,
ripple  is centralized project, which is can control HSBC bank .
ethereum is more volatile then ripple.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

obviously ethereum,

remember that ethereum ran an ico in 2014, they are subject to SEC action...alot of people see ethereum as just as much a scam as ripple, look up tone vays, that dude hates on eth and xrp pretty hard
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:09:12 PM

obviously ethereum,
That is nice thinking but etherum has chance to pump and to get down even to 400/300 $ but ripple for me is more stable with only possibilities to big pump not down, i have problem in picking one but etherum of course give more possibilities to earn big money, so i think etherum. 
El_rancho

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

Ethereum surely isn't cheap today, it increased alright which tells us that those people who invested
months and months before or even last year has greatly profited well from it. With that being said,
I would highly prioritize and suggest in investing more with ETH. I think besides bitcoin, this is a very
solid coin, the numerous services and demands are obviously more than enough to convince the brilliant
potential and future this currency enthralls. The blockchain technology it comprises is uniquely admired
and is even believed to be more superior with that of bitcoins. I believe it's more safer than Ripple.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: