Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 01:30:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22475 times)
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:18:35 PM

Guys check out this article on steemit about Polyswarm https://steemit.com/polyswarm/@anamnesia/security-is-central-to-the-future-life-and-success-of-cryptocurrency
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:49:01 PM

Nice article there. I noticed the writer calling for the backing up of macabre. Is there any official move made towards this effect yet?? Is there any form of response from him on this?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:04:38 PM

Today’s $8.5 billion/year anti-virus market is broken, with 70% of threats going undetected and cyber crime damages expected to double by 2021 and reach 6 trillion USD dollars.

This is why I like this project and the amount of potential is epic, possible 6 trillion usd market

Wow that is an extremely high number of virus threats that go undetected, if Polyswarm developers can help create a product that offers more security than what is currently on the market then they could make millions.
I think that is one of their future plans it would be awesome if they did that and they would make a lot from it also they will become very popular and we will also make a lot of profit from that.
3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:29:25 PM

Polyswarm - the good project with big prospects! Polyswarm gains great popularity daily! I wish you success!
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:36:11 PM

Nice article there. I noticed the writer calling for the backing up of macabre. Is there any official move made towards this effect yet?? Is there any form of response from him on this?

You are right out of all the projects in crypto you would have thought this is one that McAfee might be interested in. But let's wait and see hopefully as the project grows in popularity it might attract his attention.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

You are right out of all the projects in crypto you would have thought this is one that McAfee might be interested in. But let's wait and see hopefully as the project grows in popularity it might attract his attention.

John McAfee and the company that develops the anti-virus program parted ways a long time ago if I remember correctly. But you are right. With his experience in the cybersecurity he might be a good advisor for Polyswarm.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:25:38 PM

John McAfee and the company that develops the anti-virus program parted ways a long time ago if I remember correctly. But you are right. With his experience in the cybersecurity he might be a good advisor for Polyswarm.

Perhaps but honestly i find that John's input in the crypto space specifically ends up netting a bit of mixed reaction due to his early roll in pump and dumps that now when he gets envolved, a good bit of the crypto industry is excited but on the other side many others become wary that it's just another pump and dump in the making... That said it would be wise to get some big names behind polyswarm from the security world, and he probably is one of the most notable :S
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:34:20 PM

Polyswarm - the good project with big prospects! Polyswarm gains great popularity daily! I wish you success!

I see every day the counter of Polyswarm move a little bit. These days it is not much, because the market is going down. So i expect that it will be normal again in a few days when the market is green.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:11:59 AM

look promising for the platform,is there a bounty for this?look forward

There will be bounty but not like other ICO, its different. You can check the bounty detail at the site,
https://polyswarm.io/road_map/index.html

i had expect a kind of bitcointalk, twitter, facebook bounty and not this technical bounty that needs expert solely involved.... ain't polyswarm considering promotional bounty in the nearest future? Huh Huh Huh

I also like the fact that the total supply is not yet decided but i imagine it will be huge due to the huge market that is going to be catered for

I'm hoping the team will open somewhat bounty type, even if it's a really small bounty it would be good for other people who can't financially contribute but want to get involved in a project which they believe will have success and grow a community which I'm sure would happen with such a positive minded project.

Problem with other bounties like Telegram, Tweeter is that people dump the token after listing (as its free) not waiting for long term benefits. So Polyswarm want people to earn the tokens and with this process people will learn more about Polyswarm and its value. And giving them confidence to hold it for long term.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:34:26 AM

But what about the anti-virus-companys all out there, for example.

Kapersky, AVG, Norton, Microsoft Defender,...

Don`t you think they already working on such a product, without an ICO, and will implement it to their software?

Could be a very big competition. I´m not sure if I should invest in it. But when Polyswarm get massadoption, because of their early adopters advantage, then it goes very likely to the moon.

If they are working on something the same we have not heard of it. The team been on the field for some time; they wouldnt jump into an existing idea without considering all options. Surely the idea does not exist yet.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:15:10 AM

Hey guys so i saw this on Polyswarm telegram group from an admin regarding bonus. 
We are a utility token, as such, our legal team advised us NOT to do airdrops and referral programs, We understand  these tactics are effective to raise funds and did very seriously consider them, trust me. We ultimately, as a team, weighted the pros and cons, and concluded it was better to avoid any legal risk and decided to follow our lawyer's advise and run a cleaner, less spammy and legally safer savedrodICO." what do you guys thinks?
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

There will be bounty but not like other ICO, its different. You can check the bounty detail at the site,

i had expect a kind of bitcointalk, twitter, facebook bounty and not this technical bounty that needs expert solely involved.... ain't polyswarm considering promotional bounty in the nearest future? Huh Huh Huh

I also like the fact that the total supply is not yet decided but i imagine it will be huge due to the huge market that is going to be catered for

I'm hoping the team will open somewhat bounty type, even if it's a really small bounty it would be good for other people who can't financially contribute but want to get involved in a project which they believe will have success and grow a community which I'm sure would happen with such a positive minded project.

Problem with other bounties like Telegram, Tweeter is that people dump the token after listing (as its free) not waiting for long term benefits. So Polyswarm want people to earn the tokens and with this process people will learn more about Polyswarm and its value. And giving them confidence to hold it for long term.

Like this bounty concept. Lots Peoples are selling theirs token which is they got in free in very chip price that's why sometimes tokens not getting price high.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

Like this bounty concept. Lots Peoples are selling theirs token which is they got in free in very chip price that's why sometimes tokens not getting price high.

This usually happens when there is a high bonus amount usually in the pre-sale or somthing similar to them early stages.

It usually depends on the coin, if a project has stated it will be a 30-40% bonus this is how you promote "dumping" upon the exchanges
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

Nicely explained. For me, tokens should go to the people who deserves and know the value of that token. Polyswarm have the same view I think. They want their tokens to be in hands of deserved candidates. I like that approach.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:39:40 AM

Don`t you think they already working on such a product, without an ICO, and will implement it to their software?

Could be a very big competition. I´m not sure if I should invest in it. But when Polyswarm get massadoption, because of their early adopters advantage, then it goes very likely to the moon.

If they are working on something the same we have not heard of it. The team been on the field for some time; they wouldnt jump into an existing idea without considering all options. Surely the idea does not exist yet.
And even if it does exists or if some other virus company is working on it who knows how good polyswarm is maybe it will beat all other and than it will be very popular i believe in polyswarm.
Anilg

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:05:10 AM

Nicely explained. For me, tokens should go to the people who deserves and know the value of that token. Polyswarm have the same view I think. They want their tokens to be in hands of deserved candidates. I like that approach.

One more think is that I think by this approach Polyswarm is collecting data from ground level. Since they are developing new product and its not deployed yet, collecting live issue samples may not be easy for them. But here since user (security expert) will be giving them this information Polyswarm can make product better and perfect.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

Hey guys so i saw this on Polyswarm telegram group from an admin regarding bonus. 
We are a utility token, as such, our legal team advised us NOT to do airdrops and referral programs, We understand  these tactics are effective to raise funds and did very seriously consider them, trust me. We ultimately, as a team, weighted the pros and cons, and concluded it was better to avoid any legal risk and decided to follow our lawyer's advise and run a cleaner, less spammy and legally safer savedrodICO." what do you guys thinks?

I did not know that there could be legal problems with airdrops. but in doubt, I trust more of the lawyers :-)
with the spammers I have to agree with them, with airdrops one attracts some very strange people

i guess they make the ico in a good way and i really thinking about to participate
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:08:02 PM

And even if it does exists or if some other virus company is working on it who knows how good polyswarm is maybe it will beat all other and than it will be very popular i believe in polyswarm.

Well even if it existed I doubted under the same concept. polyswarm has taken the lead on this collaborative approach to detect malicious software and the field is basically fresh and many ideas have rooms for various implementations. above all polySwarm has the necessary connections to make this a success.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:32:41 PM

Yes I know he was outed from the company quite some time ago, however surely he still has an interest in anti-virus companies seeing as he did found one of the biggest software companies in the world...

Anyway would be great to see Polyswarm get some promotion from him, but to be honest he promotes so many projects nowadays I don't think his words count for much in this industry anymore.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:11:46 PM

I see every day the counter of Polyswarm move a little bit. These days it is not much, because the market is going down. So i expect that it will be normal again in a few days when the market is green.

I was also amazed by the fact that ICO progress of the Polyswarm is moving slowly and linearly. I wanted it to go in an exponential phase. Market down might not be relevant here as one can use FIAT also for buying the tokens right?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: