Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22477 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:07:06 PM

I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!

There are many positives to the project and team, but unfortunately many ethical questions are starting to be raised, specifically about their Puerto Rico headquarters and the extremely high amount of money being raised for a niche project. That’s why the ICO sales so far haven’t taken off.

Why the location of project registration has become an issue especially you mentioned about Peurto Rico? The amount of money needed for their project and its roadmap is well described in their whitepaper. You need to go through that. Then you will understand it.

Hmm, I don't see a problem either with their headquarters being in Puerto Rico. And raising more than  $22.5 million isn't exactly what I would call ICO sales that 'haven't taken off".
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:37:38 PM

Hmm, I don't see a problem either with their headquarters being in Puerto Rico. And raising more than  $22.5 million isn't exactly what I would call ICO sales that 'haven't taken off".

It’s standard fud just ignore them as seriously neither of those issues are real issues and are just straight up fud

Polyswarm seems to be moving along nicely and they have. A niche that I think everyone can agree we can see the potential for blockchain to improve if the team can pull it off but as with any ico only time will tell
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:32:47 PM

It’s standard fud just ignore them as seriously neither of those issues are real issues and are just straight up fud

Polyswarm seems to be moving along nicely and they have. A niche that I think everyone can agree we can see the potential for blockchain to improve if the team can pull it off but as with any ico only time will tell

You will get always fud no matter what the project, there is always people who are jealous or some other reason.

Usually if they missed the boat.

Polyswarm are showing good progress and showing no signs of slowing down, keep up-to-date with there twitter here @ https://twitter.com/polyswarm?lang=en
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:05:41 PM

I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!

There are many positives to the project and team, but unfortunately many ethical questions are starting to be raised, specifically about their Puerto Rico headquarters and the extremely high amount of money being raised for a niche project. That’s why the ICO sales so far haven’t taken off.

Why the location of project registration has become an issue especially you mentioned about Peurto Rico? The amount of money needed for their project and its roadmap is well described in their whitepaper. You need to go through that. Then you will understand it.

exactly. 22.5 mil is not a small money they have raised. people have good faith in this project. That is what we see with the ICO progress that we are seeing it. If they don't beleive, they would not have crossed pre-sales stage. In my opinion, this is one of the best project that I am seeing in this period in time.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

You will get always fud no matter what the project, there is always people who are jealous or some other reason.

Usually if they missed the boat.

Polyswarm are showing good progress and showing no signs of slowing down, keep up-to-date with there twitter here @ https://twitter.com/polyswarm?lang=en

Sad but true this is just the world we live in when it comes to crypto and the internet in general is just a breeding ground for disinformation and fud. In the end everyone needs to take their own view on the projects they are interested in and how they are performing in my view polys doing just fine so far
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

Today’s anti -virus and cyber security market is dominated by single-vendor offerings which often miss emerging threats.
Also you can’t use two antivirus packages at  the same time and combine their protection.
But PolySwarm planning to solve this issue. It will bring enterprises, consumers, vendors and geographically-diverse security experts together into a single marketplace for more complete threat detection. Which I thing very good concept.

Yes, they are trying to break the monopoly, which enriches a few and hinder others from coming into the industry, with the coming in of experts from around the globe, that monopoly chain will be broken, more user friendly packages will be created to support the need of the community, since the community now have the opportunity to voice out any issues dictated
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:16:55 PM

Today’s anti -virus and cyber security market is dominated by single-vendor offerings which often miss emerging threats.
Also you can’t use two antivirus packages at  the same time and combine their protection.
But PolySwarm planning to solve this issue. It will bring enterprises, consumers, vendors and geographically-diverse security experts together into a single marketplace for more complete threat detection. Which I thing very good concept.

Keep in mind that all antivirus providers (big players) have the "closed" systems; so you can't really know what the system is doing in your computer; you just trust it is not doing anything suspicious. Now you are shifting your trust to those experts in the field.

ainish

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

will you launch bounty campain?
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:07:12 PM

will you launch bounty campain?
None that i'm aware of at the moment but they plan on introducing new opportunities tho. Says on Polyswarm website "PolySwarm will gradually introduce new opportunities for Ambassador, Expert, and Enterprise interactions."
https://polyswarm.io/road_map/index.html
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

exactly. 22.5 mil is not a small money they have raised. people have good faith in this project. That is what we see with the ICO progress that we are seeing it. If they don't beleive, they would not have crossed pre-sales stage. In my opinion, this is one of the best project that I am seeing in this period in time.

I wonder if the ETH address to which the investments are made to is public, so that people could see with their own eyes ...

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

Guys, some basic steps for investors how to register for PolySwarm ICO and Purchase NCT. This could be helpful for new investors/newbie who are intrested in ICO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_AiBsuvwZk&t=458s

Also subscribe their YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClkA8JVQ--oMsPomOKM85fA/featured

I like how things are properly set; It is straight forward for followers or new commers to get the details without spending much time just to find the details. Thank you polyswarm for dedicating the time for this. I think the history of team should be emphasized more; I think that is what of the strong aspect of polyswarm

Yeah I like the videos, it's a very technical project with a lot of data around anti-virus and programming that I'm not too familiar with, so the videos help explain the project in more layman terms.

Dimasta

Activity: 202

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

Good afternoon. A promising project, a good team. I rarely see such projects, cyber security projects are not replaceable for large companies. I hope you will collect a hard cap. He is interesting to me as a buyer, I'm not very versed in cybersecurity. Good luck.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:58:06 PM

Good afternoon. A promising project, a good team. I rarely see such projects, cyber security projects are not replaceable for large companies. I hope you will collect a hard cap. He is interesting to me as a buyer, I'm not very versed in cybersecurity. Good luck.

Great project ! I hope also that they can reach their hardcap. I have checked their team on the site, and i must say that they have experience. So no more excuses haha.

faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

I wonder if the ETH address to which the investments are made to is public, so that people could see with their own eyes ...

good question, just looked into their whitepaper and other documents from the homepage, but haven't found a contract-address. Maybe just overlooked. it is always interesting to watch this addresses to see how many spend how much:-)
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:46:38 PM

So i needed clarity on few things on Polyswarm and their FAQ page was a big assistance, i was able to get the needed answers to my burning questions. Should anyone need understanding on Polyswarm check out their FAQ https://polyswarm.io/faq/index.html
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:56:41 PM

I think you can look into their ETH address in their portal after your registration and KYC is cleared. This is a good and secured strategy followed by Polyswarm.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:19:12 PM

So i needed clarity on few things on Polyswarm and their FAQ page was a big assistance, i was able to get the needed answers to my burning questions. Should anyone need understanding on Polyswarm check out their FAQ https://polyswarm.io/faq/index.html

Such a FAQ page should be standard for all ICO projects. That could avoid the same questions over and over again in the Telegram groups.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

Such a FAQ page should be standard for all ICO projects. That could avoid the same questions over and over again in the Telegram groups.

Definitely, I wish more people referred to these FAQ pages instead of going straight to telegram and expecting an instant answer.

For me I found the FAQ section on Polyswarm useful because it answered my question that I had about the maximum hard cap.

If you didn't know the hard cap is $50,000,000 USD equivalent in ETH in line with the current price on coinmarketcap.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

Definitely, I wish more people referred to these FAQ pages instead of going straight to telegram and expecting an instant answer.

For me I found the FAQ section on Polyswarm useful because it answered my question that I had about the maximum hard cap.

If you didn't know the hard cap is $50,000,000 USD equivalent in ETH in line with the current price on coinmarketcap.

Finally a good FAQ section for us. If you invest your time to make a good FAQ section you wouldn't have to work hard answering the questions from Telegram. Polyswarm has a head start.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:41:13 AM

PolySwarm wants to creates value by re-imagining the threat intelligence market. PolySwarm planning to unlocks potential in dormant information security expertise by creating rewards for crowdsourced and collaborative malware detection. So I think people will be able to contribute to Polyswarm project for lime time and can earn rewards. Its not just one time job. Which is good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: