Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:42:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22477 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:30:43 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 08:38:12 AM by girib1684

Today’s anti -virus and cyber security market is dominated by single-vendor offerings which often miss emerging threats.
Also you can’t use two antivirus packages at  the same time and combine their protection.
But PolySwarm planning to solve this issue. It will bring enterprises, consumers, vendors and geographically-diverse security experts together into a single marketplace for more complete threat detection. Which I thing very good concept.

Keep in mind that all antivirus providers (big players) have the "closed" systems; so you can't really know what the system is doing in your computer; you just trust it is not doing anything suspicious. Now you are shifting your trust to those experts in the field.

Lots companies are making antivirus but sometimes that's also not fully protecting to your system. As polyswarm is really doing something different.

Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

Interesting. Who would you say is your closest competitors?

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:19:25 AM

Today’s anti -virus and cyber security market is dominated by single-vendor offerings which often miss emerging threats.
Also you can’t use two antivirus packages at  the same time and combine their protection.
But PolySwarm planning to solve this issue. It will bring enterprises, consumers, vendors and geographically-diverse security experts together into a single marketplace for more complete threat detection. Which I thing very good concept.

Keep in mind that all antivirus providers (big players) have the "closed" systems; so you can't really know what the system is doing in your computer; you just trust it is not doing anything suspicious. Now you are shifting your trust to those experts in the field.

Lots companies are making antivirus but sometimes that's also not fully protecting to your system. As polyswarm is really doing something different.

Machine learning and artificial intelligence is certainly the way forward in IT security, it will be interesting to see some more updates from the team in regards to the implementation
soonappa

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:21:11 AM

will you launch bounty campaign again?
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:06:24 AM

Machine learning and artificial intelligence is certainly the way forward in IT security, it will be interesting to see some more updates from the team in regards to the implementation

PolySwarm is more of an initiative that facilitates rather than implements. Security Experts are to be accepting tasks to which they offer solutions with tokens in return, am I mistaken?

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

PolySwarm wants to creates value by re-imagining the threat intelligence market. PolySwarm planning to unlocks potential in dormant information security expertise by creating rewards for crowdsourced and collaborative malware detection. So I think people will be able to contribute to Polyswarm project for lime time and can earn rewards. Its not just one time job. Which is good.

I like the "unlocking of potential" part, as that's the prime objective of this project, polyswarm is trying to do a lot for the community by creating an enabling environment for the gifted, buyers and sellers are in the dark, sellers don’t know what threats they’re missing and buyers cannot differentiate sellers, with Polyswarm coming into the picture, issues like this will be addressed
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:46:57 AM

PolySwarm wants to creates value by re-imagining the threat intelligence market. PolySwarm planning to unlocks potential in dormant information security expertise by creating rewards for crowdsourced and collaborative malware detection. So I think people will be able to contribute to Polyswarm project for lime time and can earn rewards. Its not just one time job. Which is good.

I like the "unlocking of potential" part, as that's the prime objective of this project, polyswarm is trying to do a lot for the community by creating an enabling environment for the gifted, buyers and sellers are in the dark, sellers don’t know what threats they’re missing and buyers cannot differentiate sellers, with Polyswarm coming into the picture, issues like this will be addressed

The Sale is going well, $22.58M has been raised so far, there is only 0.42M tokens left at a 20% bonus, after that - it will be reduced to 15% so get the extra 5% bonus whilst you still can.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

PolySwarm is more of an initiative that facilitates rather than implements. Security Experts are to be accepting tasks to which they offer solutions with tokens in return, am I mistaken?

So I can send them a file and check for malware, viruses or the like? Or do I immediately send files that I know are contaminated, and the team tries to solve the problem in competition with each other?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

Only a brief amount of time left until the 20% bonus expires, $22.59M NECTAR tokens have been sold and the bonus ends after $23M of tokens have been sold.

The next bonus will be 15% so if you want to invest, do it now to receive a higher bonus!

ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

The Sale is going well, $22.58M has been raised so far, there is only 0.42M tokens left at a 20% bonus, after that - it will be reduced to 15% so get the extra 5% bonus whilst you still can.

This tiered bonus approach seems to be working fine. Again the team is worth investing in too so that explains the fast sale. I think it would be really great to do a  live AMA. I am really hoping to hear if there are partnerships in place.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

This tiered bonus approach seems to be working fine. Again the team is worth investing in too so that explains the fast sale. I think it would be really great to do a  live AMA. I am really hoping to hear if there are partnerships in place.

The ICO progress counter got stuck at $22.5 mil for quite sometime. I strongly think that this is some error. its hard to believe that it is standing like this for long time. Such a nice project. Many people don't just ignore the quality projects like Polyswarm.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:47:40 PM

Only a brief amount of time left until the 20% bonus expires, $22.59M NECTAR tokens have been sold and the bonus ends after $23M of tokens have been sold.

The next bonus will be 15% so if you want to invest, do it now to receive a higher bonus!

Thanks for the reminder I almost forgot to purchase Polyswarm token and get the 20% discount  Grin well I'm off to get some, if you haven't yet purchased Polyswarm token I suggest you do so cause this project has good future prospects finally be sure to do your own research.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

Wow, they are really selling fast, this shows how good this project is and that the community are ready to embrace change, that has lingered for so long in a monopolized environment, i want to see this come to life and change the face of this industry
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

Also you can’t use two antivirus packages at  the same time and combine their protection.

I use 3 anti-virus packages at a time in my pc all premium and one for my mobile which is also premium but kind of wondering why unsolicited emails could get to my main box and not spam box or best of all don't get any where my box... I really can't wait polyswarm implementation and integration.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

Also you can’t use two antivirus packages at  the same time and combine their protection.

Yes I have faced this issue many time. Out security team tried many different Anti-Viruses till now but no Anti-virus is perfect. Its really interesting to see Polyswarm building solution for this issue
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:51:30 PM

Don’t forget that threat management isn’t just antivirus protection that’s really the most laymen bit of threat assessment and management the fact is peoples mcafee or norton antivirus is only the final step in a insanely long road of finding explaining and reporting exploits and threats just look at the recent exploits in the intel processors for an example of that scope
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

will you launch bounty campaign again?

There are no social bounty campaigns like other project. This is very different project. If you are talented and have knowlege then they have something in their website. Check their website. You will find lots of information about it. Good luck.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:32:33 PM

So I can send them a file and check for malware, viruses or the like? Or do I immediately send files that I know are contaminated, and the team tries to solve the problem in competition with each other?

From what I understood, is that Polyswam is the platform where companies in need of security fixes meet with security experts (freelancers), usage of tokens on a blockchain brings with it the decentralization, immutability, lightning fast smart contracts, transparency

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:08:20 PM

Hey guys is there a problem with the site of Polyswarm ? If i try to open the site it will load very long, and the counter is empty. Maybe it is from my internet again lol.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:09:36 PM

I use 3 anti-virus packages at a time in my pc all premium and one for my mobile which is also premium but kind of wondering why unsolicited emails could get to my main box and not spam box or best of all don't get any where my box... I really can't wait polyswarm implementation and integration.

I am curious how you got that going for you; I mean one antivirus is a headache enough; especially when having to deal with the firewall and the likes. I am curious you don't get any locking situations when scanning? am sure they hit the same files at the same time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: