Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:21:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22477 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

I received an email from Polyswarm earlier today and they have announced their first arbitrer; Bremer Computer Security B.V.

This partnership kick-starts PolySwarm’s roadmap for early adoption.

That's a good one. Do you have any link to a public post announcement on this? Please If you do, kindly reply to this post with it. Thanks
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

Blockchain makes it possible to decentralize threat protection, which is exactly what PolySwarm does. They are using utility token (NCT) to reward and incentivize innovation.

https://medium.com/swarmdotmarket/5-important-use-cases-for-blockchain-92aeea35484d

Polyswarm incentivizes rapid innovation in the $8.5B/yr anti-virus and automated cyber threat intelligence space1 with precise economic incentives that reward timely and accurate threat intelligence concerning the malintent of files, network traffic and URLs.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:44:47 AM

I received an email from Polyswarm earlier today and they have announced their first arbitrer; Bremer Computer Security B.V.

That's a good one. Do you have any link to a public post announcement on this? Please If you do, kindly reply to this post with it. Thanks

Yes, it's really good news. But I have not received such email even though I have registered at Polyswarm site.
Also i don't see this news at site. Hope to see this announcement from Polyswarm team shortly
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:00:27 AM

Here is the press release about the first of the two big investors:

Decentralized IT security marketplace PolySwarm today announced a $500,000 investment from Swarm Syndicates, led by Joel Dietz. He personally invested in PolySwarm’s ongoing Nectar (NCT) token sale. PolySwarm has raised $22 million to date, with additional backers including Science Blockchain and BlockTower Capital.

https://polyswarm.io/press/index.html
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

It's a great project.I've been waiting for it, and I'm looking at it. I hope it's real.Thank you, guys. It makes sense to me.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:34:18 AM

We already saw lots good and positive reviews/ratings about polyswarm.
An honest review from Solve the Ledger and we're happy to see that the strength Polyswarm team brings to PolySwarm is evident!

Solvetheledger given below ratings polyswarm :

STL Overall Score   Transparency Score   Leadership Score  Marketing Score  Development Score

71.89%                   68%                        100%                  100%                    53%

https://solvetheledger.com/join-the-buzz-the-polyswarm-ico/

Great, once the leadership is good, then the project is good to go, nice rating there, several rating sites are giving a good review on this project, though most times, i don't rely on such ratings but the brains and concept behind such project and polyswarm is not an exception

Generally that is quite a good score especially in marketing which is a big factor, though I dont understand the low development score

More reason why is said, "i don't rely on such ratings", i prefer doing my own review(s) and determine whether to invest or not , most are just random figures, written based on assumptions, Polyswarm has been getting some positive vibes from different avenues and partners are coming in to join the train, is a good sign if you ask me

I agree to certain extent about making own research on investments. I also do the same. However these kind of reviews give me extra edge in making my decision on my investments. If it is just in one review, I skip it. but if it is from multiple sources, then its definitely a green signal from my side. Polyswarm is of the latter category for me.

A good review site is the one that not only carry the description of the reviewed project but also gives you different reasons or views rather as to why different ratings where given, I take review from this type of site serious atleast to an extent... So far do good like you pointed out there have been lots of good reviews coming from both ends for polyswarm and it's good for publicity of the project

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

That is the stuff we are talking about. That is a real step forward knowing that security agency have interest in what poly-swarm is trying to do. Great news.

Yes hopefully more companies and security expert freelancers will apply to become arbitrers on the the Polyswarm project. This is the bread and butter of the project and once they get this working then the overall token price will increase.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

Just 0.17 mil to reach the 2 mil which I am waiting for long time now. I think we will achieve that this evening and move ahead with 10% bonus from the present 20% bonus. Then it will be much more interesting on how the progress counter will further move on.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

An honest review from Solve the Ledger and we're happy to see that the strength Polyswarm team brings to PolySwarm is evident!

STL Overall Score   Transparency Score   Leadership Score  Marketing Score  Development Score

71.89%                   68%                        100%                  100%                    53%

Great, once the leadership is good, then the project is good to go, nice rating there, several rating sites are giving a good review on this project, though most times, i don't rely on such ratings but the brains and concept behind such project and polyswarm is not an exception

Generally that is quite a good score especially in marketing which is a big factor, though I dont understand the low development score

More reason why is said, "i don't rely on such ratings", i prefer doing my own review(s) and determine whether to invest or not , most are just random figures, written based on assumptions, Polyswarm has been getting some positive vibes from different avenues and partners are coming in to join the train, is a good sign if you ask me

I agree to certain extent about making own research on investments. I also do the same. However these kind of reviews give me extra edge in making my decision on my investments. If it is just in one review, I skip it. but if it is from multiple sources, then its definitely a green signal from my side. Polyswarm is of the latter category for me.

Conducting research on a project before investing should be everyone default setting, i don't rely on review/rating of any kind i believe in my instinct. Just like Ganesh stated reviews gives extra edge in making final decisions, having said this Polyswarm is an amazing project which i'm glad to partake in.

I think those investing for quick gains do not really bother about digging in  much just some indicators that the price would go up and that is it. Investors in this for the long term and with enough funds to put it would really dig into this

Genuine investors don't bother about quick gain, once they've done their research, they invest and let time do the rest, Polyswarm will morph into something much more and become a leading brand in the cyber-security industry, is logic
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:34:45 PM

Decentralized IT security marketplace PolySwarm today announced a $500,000 investment from Swarm Syndicates, led by Joel Dietz. He personally invested in PolySwarm’s ongoing Nectar (NCT) token sale. PolySwarm has raised $22 million to date, with additional backers including Science Blockchain and BlockTower Capital.

I think it is an easy investment decision given they are a great team with tons of experience on the subject. In many cases the close network will just jump in given they see the value first hand. Great stuff polyswarm

Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

Hi dev, are all the tokens released at the end of main sale? Or will presale tokens be locked for a period of time? Can't find this info in the whitepaper
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

I think it is an easy investment decision given they are a great team with tons of experience on the subject. In many cases the close network will just jump in given they see the value first hand. Great stuff polyswarm

The teams expereince and professionalism is one of the best I have seen in this crypto world till today. I am sure this would definitely help in the acheivement of targets in the roadmap. Polyswarm is definitely a unique theme and will get good attention in the near future.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Anilg

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:10:16 PM

Good to see now big investors getting attracted to Polyswarm. Till  now $22 million raised and it's not small amount. But this $22 million including these two big investors money? Or its additional?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

Just 0.17 mil to reach the 2 mil which I am waiting for long time now. I think we will achieve that this evening and move ahead with 10% bonus from the present 20% bonus. Then it will be much more interesting on how the progress counter will further move on.

10% ? I am currently looking at the counter from the Polyswarm site, and it says that they will move to 15%. After that it will move to 10%. Which counter are you telling us about ?

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

Blockchain makes it possible to decentralize threat protection, which is exactly what PolySwarm does. They are using utility token (NCT) to reward and incentivize innovation.

https://medium.com/swarmdotmarket/5-important-use-cases-for-blockchain-92aeea35484d

I think the threat protection we have right now can be considered as decentralized as there are many security software's offered
However, the programmers stand little chance to offer real expertise unless they are working for one of the giants.
PolySwarm will break this barrier which is the main reason I have sympathy for this project

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
girib1684

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

A good review site is the one that not only carry the description of the reviewed project but also gives you different reasons or views rather as to why different ratings where given, I take review from this type of site serious atleast to an extent... So far do good like you pointed out there have been lots of good reviews coming from both ends for polyswarm and it's good for publicity of the project

Yeah. Lots rating/reviews sites are giving same kind of reviews. But some website like above are collecting some particular points and after study/research they are publishing good reviews with good ratings.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

10% ? I am currently looking at the counter from the Polyswarm site, and it says that they will move to 15%. After that it will move to 10%. Which counter are you telling us about ?

It feels like the Polyswarm crowdsale counter for NCT tokens has been stuck on $22.83m for quite some time, maybe this counter isn't updated that frequently.

Yes nxnqauff the bonus will be reduced to 15% after they hit the next target, it clearly says this on the Polyswarm website Smiley Cheesy Grin

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:56:29 PM

It feels like the Polyswarm crowdsale counter for NCT tokens has been stuck on $22.83m for quite some time, maybe this counter isn't updated that frequently.

Yes nxnqauff the bonus will be reduced to 15% after they hit the next target, it clearly says this on the Polyswarm website Smiley Cheesy Grin

I noticed as well that the counter has been stuck seemingly as well it is very possible they are manually updating the number I think which is often the case for ICOs that want to have some manual control especially when their are stages of upgrades or downgraded to bonuses. Hopefully we will see an update or news soon on the bar and counter being updated
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

I noticed as well that the counter has been stuck seemingly as well it is very possible they are manually updating the number I think which is often the case for ICOs that want to have some manual control especially when their are stages of upgrades or downgraded to bonuses. Hopefully we will see an update or news soon on the bar and counter being updated

I didn't check the counter that frequently so I can't tell exactly. Is the counter not changing at all or is it just going slowly?
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

Hello just a quick one If hardcap isn't reached, will you change how the money is allocated I.e. currently 54% was set for product development. Will the project still remain on course to deliver?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: