Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22473 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

i just have found their announcement telegram channel: https://t.me/PolySwarmAnnouncements
but i don't get it, they announce a malware of the day. and you should send in your samples
is it about fighting the malware and everyone who wants should submit his anti-malware suggestions?

Yea sending your samples of malwares when you come in contact with any is part of the project scope, its what makes the PolySwarm project unique, it's about users and protection and having a means which is reachable is a good one for the project also showing how committed they are to the project vision

Exactly, it is a great idea to run this project as this forms the bridge between the freelancer security experts and the companies who need a solution immediately, using the blockchain technology

The idea that people who sample and discover issues could have a real proper way to get their discoveries not only noticed but rewarded is something I’m looking forward to seeing the lifecycle get started. As it is now the entire area is very disorganized I find and the incentive for freelance security experts to freelance is obscured. Perhaps we will see with projects like this more security experts freelancing full time which would really be a great job on my view

The best part is the decentralization since many hackers hack to reflect that centralization system are not that great; now they are incentivized to actually find breaches. I am not saying that this means attackers and malicious software would stop; All am saying is that people would have an incentive to actually find malicious software.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

Will polyswarm be a software you install on several operating systems like an anti-virus? If yes, then how does it actually protect you better than a normal anti-virus especially when you are not online?

Polyswarm is more than that it’s a platform for higher up in the god changing its target is the whole process of discovering new viruses and exploits and 0 day vulnerabilities and being a conduit to discover and reward security experts for their work in discovering those problems before they hit your neighborhood computer.

So no it won’t be a antivirus in the basic sense it’s a network for discovering exploits and viruses before they become an issue and rewarding the security experts for their work in discovering those exploits.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

Finally ICO bar crossed 23mil and the bonus level reduced to 15% from 20%. Somehow today its moving faster than last week. Probably a big investor(s) has arrived and sales is picking up. As of now, its good going team.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:24:36 PM

Will polyswarm be a software you install on several operating systems like an anti-virus? If yes, then how does it actually protect you better than a normal anti-virus especially when you are not online?

Polyswarm is more than that it’s a platform for higher up in the god changing its target is the whole process of discovering new viruses and exploits and 0 day vulnerabilities and being a conduit to discover and reward security experts for their work in discovering those problems before they hit your neighborhood computer.

So no it won’t be a antivirus in the basic sense it’s a network for discovering exploits and viruses before they become an issue and rewarding the security experts for their work in discovering those exploits.

Thanks for clearing me in that, sounds pretty good now. If this is as you said, is there a plan to develop for the likes if iOS and android?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:26:21 PM

Finally ICO bar crossed 23mil and the bonus level reduced to 15% from 20%. Somehow today its moving faster than last week. Probably a big investor(s) has arrived and sales is picking up. As of now, its good going team.

I was just about to post this message. You are faster than me. Thanks for sharing this. So officially bonus level is reduced. When it hits 28 mil, it will go down further. Project is not willing to give huge bonus which shows their confidence on the project. 3 cheers to the team.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

I was just about to post this message. You are faster than me. Thanks for sharing this. So officially bonus level is reduced. When it hits 28 mil, it will go down further. Project is not willing to give huge bonus which shows their confidence on the project. 3 cheers to the team.

Nice to see they have moved past the 20% bonus stage! I thought Polyswarm were gonna stay stuck on that level! It's good that they're still raising funds!

girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:55:10 PM

Nice to see they have moved past the 20% bonus stage! I thought Polyswarm were gonna stay stuck on that level! It's good that they're still raising funds!

Yeah, Finally it's turned into 15% from 20%. It's crossed 23.05 M. I thought it was moving slowly but they have huge supply (50M) that's not small figure. Let's see.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:23:36 PM

Will the price be controlled after the ICO like tether, or is it going to go up or down with the market like btc and the others. Just wondering though

I dont think the nectars are backed by an asset defined in fiat currency value, the tokens will be listed on the exchanges and trading will result in the price fluctuating
this means they don't have a budget that many projects to control prices
its effect is only on the available supply and the token demand
don't worry about it, developers would already have a plan

The good thing about Polyswarm is that the team don't hold enough tokens to manipulate the market which just goes to show it's down to the community and shows its transparency

Is this true? Team is not going to hold any tokens for themselves? How can that be possible? I thought it would be like their rewards as well. I hope they keep atleast some for them. In crypto world, that is also essential to manipulate sometime.

You misunderstand Jamzzz, Polyswarm will hold some token but the amount of token isn't enough to manipulate the market. Here is how Polyswarm token will be distributed;70% of NCT tokens will be sold during the Token Sale. 15% of the remaining 30% will be distributed to enterprises, vendors and Security Experts interested in helping bootstrap the PolySwarm ecosystem. The final 15% of tokens will be used by Swarm Technologies in a manner that best accelerates adoption of the PolySwarm ecosystem.

Great, that's really a cool statistical analysis of the sharing process, love it, the minimal quantity held by the creators will definitely erase the manipulation process, now the market will be controlled by what polyswarm offers and how vibrant the community is, as oppose to the usual case where the owners hold a significantly huge amount
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:54:34 PM

Yeah, Finally it's turned into 15% from 20%. It's crossed 23.05 M. I thought it was moving slowly but they have huge supply (50M) that's not small figure. Let's see.

This is the second or third time I’ve read that 50m is a large cap. It really isn’t if we were talking 250m-1000m then ya that would be a large cap  and a huge figure but 50m seems more than acceptable I know day to day old school projects and vc ventures that aren’t that small. What the team is looking to do will take funds to handle all the aspects of the project and bounties going forward
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:01:09 PM

ok, they want to eliminate the threats before they land on my computer.
But what if my computer is already infected? somehow I still do not understand the system properly, maybe I still think too old-fashioned :-)
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

Hi everyone, so let me know if I got this straight, you guys are going to build an antivirus software called PolySwarm to be installed on computers just like any other antivirus, if that is the case will you provide total security such as fire wall, anti-spaming etc?  If so what would make it better than Bitdefender
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:18:12 PM

Will the price be controlled after the ICO like tether, or is it going to go up or down with the market like btc and the others. Just wondering though

I dont think the nectars are backed by an asset defined in fiat currency value, the tokens will be listed on the exchanges and trading will result in the price fluctuating

In share market or crypto market, people do buy n sell on daily basis so price fluctuations will there on daily basis. It's difficult to control price. Developers can only focus on project growth and that's most important thing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

It is not surprising given they have all that track records under their sleeves. Check out their clients. It is expected that this sale will be over faster than expected. I just hope regulations would not hold them back is all.

MODIGO

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:43:54 PM

Hello. What is GAS price for transfer?
Dump3er

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

The good thing about Polyswarm is that the team don't hold enough tokens to manipulate the market which just goes to show it's down to the community and shows its transparency
That is indeed a good thing and i personally think that every ico should do this because some ico's give their team a lot of tokens and they can manipulate the market easily with that amount i am glad that polyswarm is not the same.

There could still be whales in Polyswarm who hold a sufficiently large amount of tokens to manipulate the market.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

Gas price according to https://ethgasstation.info/ is now between 2-4. But if you wanna be sure, just use 10-20 gwei and you are on the safe side.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

Gas price according to https://ethgasstation.info/ is now between 2-4. But if you wanna be sure, just use 10-20 gwei and you are on the safe side.

It is best to use metatask. I say so because it helps to auto set the best parameters values necessary for each transfer. My opinion though
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

The token mechanism in Polyswarm is far more in favour of investors than most ICO's where they do keep a large fraction of the tokens, but lock them down for a period of time, a construction which is nothign but a ticking time bomb in my opinion.

I don't see it this way, in fact I see it as a means to prevent short circulation or manipulation of some whales, but be it as it may, the project is not bent on making money solely but also in serving people

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:21:09 PM

From what I have understood, is that PolySwarm is more of an online platform where security experts meet company representatives to take on tasks and earn reward by submitting solutions in the form of tokens

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

Is the counter on the website updated automatically? I'm researching the ice dynamic, but as I understand this counter updated manually.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: