Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:53:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22477 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

hello, this project looks good, I am interesting in the bounty program, thanks

They don't have a traditional bounty program but there is a contest where you can participate if you are an IT security expert.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:08:25 PM

Looks like you are a newbie. If you are not a newbie to crypto world, you can participate in their crypto expert bounty. You can see more details in their website. Polyswarm is unique in all aspects. This is one good example on how unique they are in without social media bounty..
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 05:46:57 PM

Looks like you are a newbie. If you are not a newbie to crypto world, you can participate in their crypto expert bounty. You can see more details in their website. Polyswarm is unique in all aspects. This is one good example on how unique they are in without social media bounty..

Well technically, you sort of have to be a security expert to be able to do much with the CE bounty, as that requires you to know how to find and submit malware, and discover vulnerabilities etc. Basically to "earn" polyswarm tokens you actually have to work for it not just do bounty stuff like telegram/twitter like other ICO's which is great as it means that the tokens won't be devalued by social bounty hunters doing some easy stuff and dumping when ico is over.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:00:49 PM

As we discuss previously about rating/reviews of Polyswarm. I got again something new and best reviews/ratings about polyswarm. I never seen before this ICO, any ICO getting 91/100 rating.
 Check complete link you will see each and part have more than 80% score.

https://iconow.net/polyswarm-ico-rating-and-analysis/
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

I am glad to see that polyswarm is becoming very popular among other crypto's too you can read a lot more about that in their new medium post https://medium.com/swarmdotmarket/5-companies-already-brilliantly-using-smart-contracts-ac49f3d5c431.

thanks for sharing, looks like they are getting more and more attention
I did not know the other projects from the article yet (except for populous), I'll take a look at them too
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:46:33 PM

I am glad to see that polyswarm is becoming very popular among other crypto's too you can read a lot more about that in their new medium post https://medium.com/swarmdotmarket/5-companies-already-brilliantly-using-smart-contracts-ac49f3d5c431.

I did not know the other projects from the article yet (except for populous), I'll take a look at them too

From reading the article I still don't know exactly what these 5 crypto projects have to do with Polyswarm. Can anyone tell me what I am missing here?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:13:34 PM

As we discuss previously about rating/reviews of Polyswarm. I got again something new and best reviews/ratings about polyswarm. I never seen before this ICO, any ICO getting 91/100 rating.

Wow they got a good rating indeed. I checked the ratings on the site, and i must say that this is one of the highest ratings they have given to a ICO. Are the ratings also high on the other rating sites for Polyswarm ?

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:20:41 PM

are all the tokens released at the end of main sale?

Yes, i think so there wouldn't be any reason to not releasing them. The trading must start, because the sale has ended. Otherwise it will be a problem for the coin makers.

Exactly they will release once the ICO closes so that we can have liquidity on the xchanges, unless your asking some other question but that seems to be the answer. Seems to be  the case across all ICO's and i'd imagine theirs more detailed explanation when you check the whitepaper.

It's pretty common that all the tokens, both the bought ones and the ones from a bounty campaign, are released after the ICO or are at least frozen till the ICO is over. Otherwise, there is the chance that the tokens are cheaper on an exchange and then no one would buy at the ICO anymore.

I think that's also the smart move done by project developers. But I have seen some tokens which was rleased in exchanges prior to their listing and got vanished within few days even before their ICO was closed. Polyswarm is doing really a right thing there.

Yes its a great move by the Polyswarm team, people want to get their tokens as soon as possible, but I think it's good when an ICO holds the tokens until the end of the sale.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:36:30 PM

Wow they got a good rating indeed. I checked the ratings on the site, and i must say that this is one of the highest ratings they have given to a ICO. Are the ratings also high on the other rating sites for Polyswarm ?
I believe yes that polyswarm is getting a lot of recommendation on a lot of sites not only because the fact that the project is amazing but also because their hard work and what they already have achieved.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

Well technically, you sort of have to be a security expert to be able to do much with the CE bounty, as that requires you to know how to find and submit malware, and discover vulnerabilities etc. Basically to "earn" polyswarm tokens you actually have to work for it not just do bounty stuff like telegram/twitter like other ICO's which is great as it means that the tokens won't be devalued by social bounty hunters doing some easy stuff and dumping when ico is over.

That means they are using the crypto expert bounty as a means to start sieving out new programmers/developers, if that's the case, then is a new development, they are trying to do something different from others, wish i can join but unfortunately am not programmer, i bet it will sure worth it
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:06:44 PM

From reading the article I still don't know exactly what these 5 crypto projects have to do with Polyswarm. Can anyone tell me what I am missing here?

Actually Polyswarm did not do any social bounty or somthing similar to promote their project. Instead they posted advertisement in all the corners where crypto investors will go. Very smart and efficient team. They will definitely move the project to moon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:03:53 PM

Polyswarm Contract Address hope this is helpfull

0x9e46a38f5daabe8683e10793b06749eef7d733d1

Symbol: NCT

Decimals: 18
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:12:49 PM

I honestly believe that we polyswarm run one of the cleanest, most organic ICO's when compared to whats out there
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:21:38 PM

I honestly believe that we polyswarm run one of the cleanest, most organic ICO's when compared to whats out there

I agree, a lot of ICO's nowadays seem to use the same templates/website designs/giveaways... whilst Polyswarm are being very original trying different methods . and still raising millions of dollars of investments!

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

$24 million has now been raised, and expecting alot more over time and hopefully as the market recovers we will see some bigger investors get involved.

I hope the team continue to market on social media(s)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:33:29 PM

Polyswarm Contract Address hope this is helpfull

0x9e46a38f5daabe8683e10793b06749eef7d733d1

Symbol: NCT

Decimals: 18

Yeah this information is to add/show the token on Myetherwallet right ? Thanks anyways for these information now i can quickly add them.

Anilg

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:17:47 AM

They don't have a traditional bounty program but there is a contest where you can participate if you are an IT security expert.

I will not to wait for bounty and Investe some amount as it's good project. But do read whitepaper and do some research before investing.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:24:24 AM

This is so true

Smart contracts are already changing the way agreements are made in the digital world. Built on the Ethereum platform, they take out the middleman and execute on contract terms automatically, based on rules put in place. This technology has the potential to shake up a wide variety of industries from finance to healthcare.

And they are already happening that's why we could see a whole lot of project coming out and polyswarm becomes a project that secures all other project in the blockchain

That is the true value of ethereum right there. Smart contract managing most of the work saving tons of resources. I think it is the innovation that makes use of the smart contracts beyond just transfers. The only matter that many would be concerned about would how reliable the smart contract code is. this will always be brought back to proper auditing.

happypencil

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:28:23 AM

This is so true

Smart contracts are already changing the way agreements are made in the digital world. Built on the Ethereum platform, they take out the middleman and execute on contract terms automatically, based on rules put in place. This technology has the potential to shake up a wide variety of industries from finance to healthcare.

And they are already happening that's why we could see a whole lot of project coming out and polyswarm becomes a project that secures all other project in the blockchain

That is the true value of ethereum right there. Smart contract managing most of the work saving tons of resources. I think it is the innovation that makes use of the smart contracts beyond just transfers. The only matter that many would be concerned about would how reliable the smart contract code is. this will always be brought back to proper auditing.
everyone can  develop a Smart contract and lauch tokens ,so there are many scam project here ,but Polyswarm is not ,i do my research about it ,really good project i have seen ,
girib1684

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:24:09 AM

I believe yes that polyswarm is getting a lot of recommendation on a lot of sites not only because the fact that the project is amazing but also because their hard work and what they already have achieved.
Yes. Basically terms are going to matter whenever new project/ICO is coming in market. And iconow.net has given ICO terms rating 5 out of 5 points.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: