Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:37:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22473 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.

Wow this is great news i will say that you will not regret your choice as polyswarm is a very good and interesting project if you would like to know anything more about them i would suggest to browse their site polyswarm.io.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

I like how they are active on all of their social media accounts. On Facebook they are nearly posting everyday something on it, and on Twitter also. Keep it up !

This is a good marketing method, I hope they can keep it up with there daily posts on twitter and possible move on to reddit / medium to fully expand the publicity to the full potential resulting in more investors and more money raised

I think bitcointalk is also as important to be present in. I understand other networks (precisely FB, Reddit and Twitter) are more quire than telegram in the sense you will be getting alot of noise in Telegram. But I think BTT is a good reference to many.

This forum here is especially a great platform to discuss the project. No other platform can offer this as good as BCT. In Telegram it's spammy and hard to have a conversation.

From my experience in reaching polyswarm in the past I think Twitter have a good response time compare to telegram  https://mobile.twitter.com/PolySwarm, he should explore them if he don't get them on telegram

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

Greetings to developers! I am following your project and very interested in it. I want to invest in your project. Could you fill the form in my signature and my representative will contact you to discuss conditions of my investing after that.

Wow this is great news i will say that you will not regret your choice as polyswarm is a very good and interesting project if you would like to know anything more about them i would suggest to browse their site polyswarm.io.

Good first project picking, I would suggest you take a look at https://wiserico.com/ico/polyswarm

On there is a good rating of the ICO and there is some good points as to what the team are tryin to achieve and some of the goals they have in mind which if they reach, could be massive adoption across the globe
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:03:19 PM

I think it would really be nice if we would be able to see both the USD and equivalent ETH collected so far.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:09:04 PM

We are in the last 10 days of the ICO. Still there is the possibility to get 15% bonus.
There were big investors announced, no idea if they are already included in the revenue. If they were counted later, the 15% bonus could soon be used up
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:19:52 PM

I think it would really be nice if we would be able to see both the USD and equivalent ETH collected so far.

While more info is always nice as it lets us see where the project is at better it also adds a lot of other information to be criticised, in the world of FUD and crap that we live in currently, i don't really mind having a bit of obscurity during the ICO, hopefully once we go into the final stretch or when the ICo ends they will give a nice review/overcap of how the ICO actually progressed and how much of a success it was throughout.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:42:35 PM

Having a burning question regarding Polyswarm check out this Facebook Live Q&A with PolySwarm CEO, Steve Bassi i'm sure you'll get an answer for question(s).
https://youtu.be/ix2z1VRmbxE
Thanks for this mate. Please how do you gain access to these articles and videos. I spend all the time daily to find out more about this project, but never find these good contents

I would say the best way to get updated is checking their social media pages on an regular basis (https://twitter.com/polyswarm and https://www.facebook.com/PolySwarm/). Also their Telegram group is a good source of information.

I personally pick Twitter as the best compared to other platforms for informations. Telegram is almost ineffective if not for its message pinning feature

On telegram it is raining down with messages. I also prefer twitter to check updates about the coin. It is way faster than searching it on Telegram.

Exactly my point. Important messages can be easily covered up by members conversations and it can be very difficult to go through all the messages in a telegram group. Especially when  the group has a large number of participants.

I have often seen two telegram groups on other projects lately, one for questions and discussions with the team and one for announcements. No one else could post in the announcement channel, so the information was always immediately visible

Yeah because you just see people that spam group channels with hundreds of messages and memes, I feel sorry for the admins who have to look after these types of groups, especially ones with thousands of members and hundreds of messages per minute.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:49:51 PM

While more info is always nice as it lets us see where the project is at better it also adds a lot of other information to be criticised, in the world of FUD and crap that we live in currently, i don't really mind having a bit of obscurity during the ICO, hopefully once we go into the final stretch or when the ICo ends they will give a nice review/overcap of how the ICO actually progressed and how much of a success it was throughout.

Hey mate you give a valid good point, but in as much FUD and other factors are things to consider i still think being able to see the USD and ETH equivalent is needed because investors like to follow up with their investments in every way possible, i for one like to keep up with my investment closely.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:53:49 PM

Hey mate you give a valid good point, but in as much FUD and other factors are things to consider i still think being able to see the USD and ETH equivalent is needed because investors like to follow up with their investments in every way possible, i for one like to keep up with my investment closely.

Although it is in general a good idea to show on the main page the current status of investment gathered, but I am not sure whether that type of information is real-time displayed or manually updated, if it is the latter I wouldn't care for it so much

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

We are in the last 10 days of the ICO. Still there is the possibility to get 15% bonus.
There were big investors announced, no idea if they are already included in the revenue. If they were counted later, the 15% bonus could soon be used up

Even if they fail to attract investors right now it is all okay, because they sold half of the tokens, and raised $25 million. For me they have already succeded. I hope i can use it when the stable release come out.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:40:57 PM

Very interesting. Why don't you contact them in telegram or through their website? Lets see whether somebody from the team of Polyswarm will look into it and get back to you. Hopefully you invest it before they close their ICO.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

Dude I never knew coindesk wrote about them https://www.coindesk.com/anti-virus-token-polyswarm-seeks-safer-internet-50-million-ico/

What is most interesting is this bit:
"Yet, while Irwin is skeptical, other well-known security researchers seem to see value in the platform. Swarm's advisers on the project include Dan Guido, CEO of Trail of Bits, a security firm that's a member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, and Mark Tonnesen, whose done executive stints at Cisco and McAfee."
Good content mate. Thanks for sharing this for all to see. I have joined a couple of good projects in the past 6, and I think this one is really going to cut across and bring security to a wide population of people.

Also check out this interesting article regarding the PolySwarm project, some interesting points made.

Thanks to @Inc for sharing about the work we're doing: "Polyswarm hopes to solve a problem of upwards of $3 trillion in cyber crime costs."

Read the story here @ :

https://www.inc.com/darren-heitner/a-possible-fix-for-grave-threat-of-increased-cyber-crimes.html

Articles like this are needed to further sensitize the crypto community to give hope to the fact and vision that there comes a time in our world we are going to be better secured than what is obtained now and which makes some of us excited

Wow an article on Coindesk and another on Inc, Polyswarm are really stepping their marketing of their ICO, kudos to the Polyswarm team it's great to see the work they're  putting in to make this project a success!

Doesn't necessarily have to be their marketing that raises awareness. Could also be possible that Coindesk got aware of Polyswarm and decided to write an article about it.

You're right but if it wasn't for the awareness they won't recognize this project or probably the ingenuity of the project that got the attention of Coindesk, either way, polyswarm is becoming a subject of interest to many, like it will soon become a household name
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:10:28 PM

Even if they fail to attract investors right now it is all okay, because they sold half of the tokens, and raised $25 million. For me they have already succeded. I hope i can use it when the stable release come out.

Well, if the money of these big investors isn't already included yet it would be good if they can make an announcement regarding this very soon. It could really disappoint people when all of the sudden the 15% bonus is gone because the money of the big investors is counted.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:29:01 PM

Well, if the money of these big investors isn't already included yet it would be good if they can make an announcement regarding this very soon. It could really disappoint people when all of the sudden the 15% bonus is gone because the money of the big investors is counted.

Usually caps are introduced to give more people a fair chance to participate with the added bonus, which is quite effective

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:49:21 PM

Anything that will lead to the improvement of this project will surely be done by the team, which invariable means that the above may have been fixed by the team, even if it hasn't, they will, as no team will like to do anything that will be detrimental to their effort(s)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:22:34 PM

Is there any bounty available for Polyswarm ? Like for joining Telegram for a example. This coin looks sick, because one of the team members was a former CIO of Mcafee.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:15:52 PM

Is there any bounty available for Polyswarm ? Like for joining Telegram for a example. This coin looks sick, because one of the team members was a former CIO of Mcafee.

The team do make Polyswarm a very exciting prospect, I can't wait to see what the platform will look like!

However I do not think there is a Polyswarm bounty or airdrop available, the only way to get your hands on some NCT is by participating in their crowdsale!

draconic-seed

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:29:32 AM

Why is the coin supply so high for this project? I think 2.5 billion is way too much.

It's the only thing that is making me hesitate to invest.
steve321

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:28:19 AM

there is no  bounty campaign available for Polyswarm  ,actually i also want to this member will word hard give project more advice
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:29:13 AM

It is a total crap what these guys are doing; it is happening in various projects am interested in. I mean now I know it is crap. Who would publicize for a service this way? if they need the devs to respond they can hit them up directly in telegram and the likes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: