Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22477 times)
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

Cool website and I see this project have a great team, I think this will be interesting.

You are almost too late to come here. If you want to invest, don't wait too long. Otherwise you will miss a nice opportunity. Polyswarm ICO will close next week. So you have to hurry-up if you want to grab the Nectar tokens.
I agree with this grab their tokens while you still can because there still is a 15% bonus on them if you buy them now i would suggest how more how better it is.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:18:14 PM

Cool website and I see this project have a great team, I think this will be interesting.

You are almost too late to come here. If you want to invest, don't wait too long. Otherwise you will miss a nice opportunity. Polyswarm ICO will close next week. So you have to hurry-up if you want to grab the Nectar tokens.
I agree with this grab their tokens while you still can because there still is a 15% bonus on them if you buy them now i would suggest how more how better it is.

Yeah, only a bit more than 1 week left until the Polyswarm ICO is already over again. Right now we are at $ 24,6 million. How much do you think can we reach till the ICO is finished?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:54:47 PM

Yeah, only a bit more than 1 week left until the Polyswarm ICO is already over again. Right now we are at $ 24,6 million. How much do you think can we reach till the ICO is finished?

I think they make just over 25mio. that is 50% of the Hardcap and in my opinion a very good value for the current market situation. In December with the big hype they would probably already sold out, but you can not always have the best timing :-)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

You can also buy it later on, but as others have already said don't miss out the bonus chance. It will give you extra tokens. For what ? You just have to invest early thats it.

Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

I think they make just over 25mio. that is 50% of the Hardcap and in my opinion a very good value for the current market situation. In December with the big hype they would probably already sold out, but you can not always have the best timing :-)

That is a pretty solid performance, the bonus is certainly generating traction, polyswarm is a promising project lets see where it is headed

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:37:41 PM

Hi guys, after ico ends how long is it going to take before tokens get released on exchanges. I hope it doesn't take much time at all
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:43:01 PM

good afternoon, so the "Polyswarm" project will work as a large smart anti-virus network, increasing efficiency and protecting systems of all kinds?

Yes but I think the protection of smart contracts and vulnerabilities will be checked by experts and worked upon so we will be having less attack in the nearest future...

I'm sure as the technology gets further designed, in effect there will be less and less vulnerabilities causing it to be a safer system for enterprise use

Is obvious that will happen, of course the essence of the project is to create high security measures to enable users feel safe and not fidget every second, every loophole will lead to a fast approach to fix the issue, why?, because the community is a vibrant one
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

That is a pretty solid performance, the bonus is certainly generating traction, polyswarm is a promising project lets see where it is headed

I think its heading in a right direction. Polyuswarm has already reached its softcap quite sometime ago and now moving slowly but steadily. It should be near 25 mil by now. I did not check the ICO progress today.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

Hi guys, after ico ends how long is it going to take before tokens get released on exchanges. I hope it doesn't take much time at all

A good project aught to have been planning towards listing by this stage of the ICO so that there won't have to be much waiting and dormancy in activities after the ICO. That way people can start trading their coin immediately after ico
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:45:15 PM

A good project aught to have been planning towards listing by this stage of the ICO so that there won't have to be much waiting and dormancy in activities after the ICO. That way people can start trading their coin immediately after ico

Indeed, typically it takes a week or two so just give it some time and the announcements will be made

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

Indeed, typically it takes a week or two so just give it some time and the announcements will be made

In all honesty most exchange listings can be planned all they want but in the end of the day backlogs on the exchange side normally is the delay not from the ICO side of things. I'm sure they are actively working on it but at the end of the day its up to exchanges to process and approve the requests nothing really the team can do to speed that up Post-ICO.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:38:36 PM

In all honesty most exchange listings can be planned all they want but in the end of the day backlogs on the exchange side normally is the delay not from the ICO side of things. I'm sure they are actively working on it but at the end of the day its up to exchanges to process and approve the requests nothing really the team can do to speed that up Post-ICO.

Yeah exactly, I agree with the comments above that the listings have to be prompt but at the end of the day its better to wait for bigger exchanges and you don't want to be known as one of those hyped up coins that go on to exchanges a week after ICO and then tank in value, the timing needs to be spot on.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:39:35 PM

Sometimes it takes a few days. It is different on each ICO. You can always try to contact the team on Telegram maybe. This way you will have a answer from the team that is trustful.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:47:04 PM

Sometimes it takes a few days. It is different on each ICO. You can always try to contact the team on Telegram maybe. This way you will have a answer from the team that is trustful.

When the Polyswarm ICO is completed, which exchanges would you like to see NCT tokens get listed on? I think they should definitely try and get listed on a top 5 exchange, but a top 10 trading platform would also be a great start.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:22:44 AM

good afternoon, so the "Polyswarm" project will work as a large smart anti-virus network, increasing efficiency and protecting systems of all kinds?

Yes but I think the protection of smart contracts and vulnerabilities will be checked by experts and worked upon so we will be having less attack in the nearest future...

I'm sure as the technology gets further designed, in effect there will be less and less vulnerabilities causing it to be a safer system for enterprise use

Just hoping that because there are many left Job for the sake of cryptocurrency, i think the government will not take the complete ban on the Bitcoin and its corresponding cryptocurrency. The major problem we are facing because of many scam ICO's.
Any government is not going to ban any crypto currency. Also if you can check the team members past work experience you will understand. Very well experienced team members are working with polyswarm to design much better technology using smart contract and blockchain technology.

A ban isn't coming, at worst we'll see an increase in regulation and requirments for KYC checks for more entrances and exits from FIAT to Crypto, we've sort of already seen that starting to expand in certain countries especially the US. That will continue to happen and grow i think. Time will tell i suppose but i think smart cryptos like polyswarm are relatively safe as they are whats known as Utility tokens

I also see some warning from govt but that to avoid Ponzi schemes. There are lot of good and bad ICO available in market. But most of people fall in trap of bad ICO.
We need to do some research before investing.
I done some research/background check and I liked Polyswarm project.
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

Dude I never knew coindesk wrote about them https://www.coindesk.com/anti-virus-token-polyswarm-seeks-safer-internet-50-million-ico/

What is most interesting is this bit:
"Yet, while Irwin is skeptical, other well-known security researchers seem to see value in the platform. Swarm's advisers on the project include Dan Guido, CEO of Trail of Bits, a security firm that's a member of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, and Mark Tonnesen, whose done executive stints at Cisco and McAfee."
Good content mate. Thanks for sharing this for all to see. I have joined a couple of good projects in the past 6, and I think this one is really going to cut across and bring security to a wide population of people.

Also check out this interesting article regarding the PolySwarm project, some interesting points made.

Thanks to @Inc for sharing about the work we're doing: "Polyswarm hopes to solve a problem of upwards of $3 trillion in cyber crime costs."

Read the story here @ :

https://www.inc.com/darren-heitner/a-possible-fix-for-grave-threat-of-increased-cyber-crimes.html

Articles like this are needed to further sensitize the crypto community to give hope to the fact and vision that there comes a time in our world we are going to be better secured than what is obtained now and which makes some of us excited

Wow an article on Coindesk and another on Inc, Polyswarm are really stepping their marketing of their ICO, kudos to the Polyswarm team it's great to see the work they're  putting in to make this project a success!

Doesn't necessarily have to be their marketing that raises awareness. Could also be possible that Coindesk got aware of Polyswarm and decided to write an article about it.

You're right but if it wasn't for the awareness they won't recognize this project or probably the ingenuity of the project that got the attention of Coindesk, either way, polyswarm is becoming a subject of interest to many, like it will soon become a household name

It's definitely a good sign because if it wasn't a paid article it shows that Polyswarm does catch valuable attention. Coindesk doesn't really write about bad projects or shit coins/tokens. At least to my knowledge that happens very rarely, if at all these days.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:49:42 AM

When the Polyswarm ICO is completed, which exchanges would you like to see NCT tokens get listed on? I think they should definitely try and get listed on a top 5 exchange, but a top 10 trading platform would also be a great start.
I am still not sure about 5 exchanges. But by 31st March we can see NCT token on HitBTC exchange. They already announced about listing on exchange.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

That is a great number given the current market situation. These are time to jump in given the prices are low and easier the get the biggest reward. I am happy polyswarm was able to raise that much during this period.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:13:47 AM

I am still not sure about 5 exchanges. But by 31st March we can see NCT token on HitBTC exchange. They already announced about listing on exchange.

I look forward to when NCT will get listed on the exchanges, HITBTC is a good base exchange to start off with and I hope the team can expand to other big exchanges such as bitstamp, bittrex, binance in the near future would be an awesome goal too
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

Yea. But he can still get some bonus if you acts quick. Because the project is still offering a 15% bonus chance. Details below

Don't miss your chance to get the 15% bonus! Purchase now: https://t.co/C1QhAGAFxb #blockchain #ICO #tokensale https://t.co/jdMIMFMZnu
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: