Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin?  (Read 5754 times)
Jana Wood

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

I do not think Ethereum will be the next Bitcoin. Ethereum is the second largest digital currency after Bitcoin. But to replace Bitcoin, I do not think so. Shocked
alkiw21

Activity: 344
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:04:17 PM

I think ethereum won't be the next bitcoin. Because after all bitcoin is very strong and will not accompany it. Ethereum will be on its portion and will not surpass bitcoin. But both will have potential and increase over time. so be patient to increase it and don't compare bitcoin with others.
Rumahkaca

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

although the price is expensive, but bitcoin is the most famous and most popular crypto currency. it will be very difficult for ETH to be able to replace BTC as the king of crypto currencies.
turkiman

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:53:21 PM

for this statement I still can't be sure because BTC is still very superior among other coins in price and interest, so more precisely the ETH will always be a companion of BTC, BTC and ETH which are important coins, but BTC is king because of the many enthusiasts

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:56:34 PM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
Actually ethereum doesn't stand the chance against btc for now or the next few years i don't really see it beating btc. But the cryptocurrency universe cannot be predicted as anything can happen

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:49:16 PM

I think Bitcoin is mostly a speculative store of money. Ethereum is also struggling with network congestion and stuff like that. Maybe it will conquer btc, but i think there are already better coins than ether.
Ethereum  is speedly growing cryptocurrency. And according to resent cryptocurrency report Ethereum is the second accepted cryptocurrency by many people. Many economist predict that in future it will be take the place of bitcoin in cryptocurrency world. According to price Ethereum rank as second in the list of cryptocurrency. Many country accept it to improve their country economy. According to resent survey Ethereum also accepted by many online retailers to improve their business.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zinooki

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

My opinion is that the Ethereum next month will cost less than $ 400. That's the price and you need to invest in this strong coin!
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:28:30 PM

This is a very loud statement, because bitcoin is the absolute leader in the market. Simple proof - look at the capitalization of this coin, it is higher than the Ether in several times! Ether can not become a new bitcoin!
samvel86

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:50:11 PM

I think we will never see second Bitcoin, because the bitcoin is unique and no one can duplicate it or make something look like it ( atleast it's my opinion ). But I also think that Ethereum don't need to be next Bitcoin , because it is the number one ALTCOIN.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:51:42 PM

Ether is a powerful project with a popular product, but this coin will never replace Bitcoin. I think that Bitcoin will always be the leader among the crypto currency.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:50:20 AM

There’s a possibility that the company of ethereum is next to bitcoin because of their great potential to compete to the company of bitcoin but still it is depend to the performance of the ethereum if they can.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:25:39 AM

I'm sure yes, because in my opinion only Ethereum can beat Bitcoin and I'm sure the next 3-5 years Ethereum will replace Bitcoin.
Cardan0

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:29:30 PM

Naturally, these two blockchains would need to endure a handfull of years nonetheless these might not remain people's advantageous chance considering lost of people searching for revenue the first months as per the sector profit and nowaday's users tamed activity.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:55:46 PM

Ethereum has a strong foundation to become number # 1 coin replacing bitcoin, hundreds of tokens that use the ethereum platform are certainly a good basis that ethereum's future will continue to improve.

Ethereum has one major disadvantage - it was not created first. And some more minor drawbacks like the fact that the Ethereum blockchain has not been renewed for a long time and we all experience problems with scaling and speed/price of transactions in the Ethereum blockchain. So it is very premature to say that it will be the first number on the market! Let's wait and see!
doolittle

Activity: 340
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin? - Through the year 2017, the value of bitcoin digital currencies go up to touch the highest level in history. However, bitcoin is not the only digital currencies whose value is streaked.

Ethereum is the second largest digital currencies after bitcoin. Until December 25, 2017 and then, according to CoinMarketCap data, the highest value reached a record ethereum, i.e. 850 us dollars with market capitalization reached 82 billion us dollars.

Digital currency investor Oliver Isaacs believes that it will be the same successful ethereum and his favor as bitcoin. According to the data of the Coindesk on Thursday (28/12/2017), the value of bitcoin perched at the level of $15,296.

Isaacs is a graduate of the London School of Economics, United Kingdom. He describes himself as a businessman and investor, which digital currencies gain 10,000 percent of investments in currencies over the last few years.

Early in the year 2017, Isaacs bought ethereum costing only 14 us dollars per coin or approximately USD 189,000. As for the current investment ethereum assets worth more than 300 us dollars, the equivalent of around Rp 4 million.

Isaacs mentions, the current market leader is clearly a bitcoin in terms of value per coin. In addition, bitcoin is also a digital currencies are best known and most widely used.

However, the ethereum predicted will have the best long-term potential compared to other currencies, because of his versatility and intelligent,

According to Isaacs, his chosen currencies as investment instruments is that provide value or usefulness, its application in everyday life in the future, and have a solid growth. So, he chose a digital currency whose value is not too high and not yet widely known.
If the development of Ethereum will work many developers, development, the Ethereum may be the second, but at the moment the team has big problems with the update, which they are delaying since the spring of 2018.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:32:45 PM

If the development of Ethereum will work many developers, development, the Ethereum may be the second, but at the moment the team has big problems with the update, which they are delaying since the spring of 2018.
I think that the etherium will not repeat the fate of Bitcoin, at least from the negative side. Since btc has no practical use, the demand for eth will be much greater.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:51:51 PM

I think that the etherium will not repeat the fate of Bitcoin, at least from the negative side. Since btc has no practical use, the demand for eth will be much greater.
Definitely,  ethereum has a good potential to be the next of bitcoin because prices grow in short period of time. This coin is also a promising coin in future so I believe this will be the next path in industry.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

Definitely,  ethereum has a good potential to be the next of bitcoin because prices grow in short period of time. This coin is also a promising coin in future so I believe this will be the next path in industry.
Yes u agree in that ethereum will maybe the next to bitcoin, because in popularity and in the volume it is also next to bitcoin with is also a potential coin but it can't surpass bitcoin because bitcoin is really the most amazing coin and it is maybe the first coin on crypto that is why many people will trust bitcoin than the other coin.

dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:27:13 PM

Ethereum is one of the cryptocurrency that I am very confident. Ethereum has advanced technology, it is very popular, every day Ethereum has huge transaction volume. I believe in future Eth will grow strongly and have high value. However, I think, Ethereum will be very hard to become the next Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the market, and no altcoin is strong enough to beat Bitcoin.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

I think they are competing in totally different markets, bitcoin is looking to be the main currency for transactions and to keep as a speculative value, and ethereum is a currency with a solid platform behind it, it is looking to help developers to create dapps and smart contracts to be able to perform different projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: