Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Will the Next Bitcoin?  (Read 5754 times)
Thurs1954

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:51:51 PM

there is no real thing as a guid to long term investment in cryptoworld.. u can't be sure in it.. all works on day to day judgment of making better decisions.. if u keep urself updated on daily basis u will more likely stay in touch with the latest news and will b in a better position ot make profitable decisions else u'll blow ur investment..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Meletix

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

The bitcoin is irreplaceable. Ethereum is irreplaceable too but it will remain on the second place in the list a top 10.

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

Ethereum is the number two digital currency after Bitcoin. So many people conclude that Ethereum will be a substitute for Bitcoin. That statement was based on Ethereum's extraordinary growth. And many projects use the Ethereum platform. So with that, this market demand for Ethereum is very large.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:37:20 PM

I think eth will not next bitcoin but i believe eth can be valuable like bitcoin in future. Maybe not same value's but if btc will be 20 30 k dollar again i believe eth can reach easily 5k dollar price tag.
We can use both of them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

I don't think that's possible, ethereum is the most unstable coin in my opinion.
after all, BTC is the most in demand coin, it will be very difficult to replace the btc position

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:30:57 AM

No altcoins can replace Bitcoin, mate. The value of bitcoin can not be compared with others, It is the king of cryptocurrencies with its own characteristic. And talking about the price, I don't see the chance of ethereum price to overtake the price of bitcoin. The price gap is quite far, and looks like to have no much changes at future.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Thurs1954

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

ethereum and waves is a good choice for long term investments in my opinion
Theyess1928

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:50:53 AM

Could not agree more with you, the real projects that increase 10000% in value are the projects that people are working on behind the curtains all the time, improving, marketing, doing anything to increase and give value to the project and their innovation, this truly will create the market value of the project and token.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:58:03 AM

I don't think so, bitcoin remains the top coin to date, and ethereum remains the best alcoin, and I think that in the next few years bitcoin will be able to survive as the top coin
WickerT

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:59:12 AM

I think at the moment is not. But if Ethereum is able to do well in the next two years, perhaps the place is worthy of Ethereum. Many people say that the value of Ethereum at this time is right for it but we have yet to see that despite the sharp price cuts, Ethereum is still being heavily used by ICO projects. This will make Ethereum thrive if a project succeeds. I believe that the future of Ethereum is still going strong, but they are probably not in luck at the moment.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:22:00 AM

That being said, ethereum deserves to be the next bitcoin because the marketcap continues to increase, and the biggest factor that keeps ethereum performance increasing is the large number of tokens based ethereum .

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:27:50 AM

I do not think ETH and BTC are both comparable because they both have distinct functions that differentiate the two and when you say ETH will be the next bitcoin, it make me wonder if ETH will be more accepted for making payment than bitcoin that is generally design majorly for this. Even though all crypto currencies are affected by market volatility, bitcoin still remain the strongest them of all and due to it longetivity, it has penetrated many online and offline payment platform as one of the payment option.
Tope559

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

Ethereum will never be the next Bitcoin. I always tell my friends to stop comparing ethereum with bitcoin because is like comparing something that are not the same. Let's us look at the the way ETH drop price and take look at how bitcoin didn't drop below six thousand dollars
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:26:51 PM

I don't think there's need of predicting the coin that will be the next Bitcoin. No coin can be Bitcoin, it can only be itself and make a name for itself in this space. This depend on its developers and how they are working to improve their platform.

Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

For me bitcoin is a bitcoin and Ethereum is a Ethereum, they have different role in crypto world, Ethereum will never be bitcoin,, some say bitcoin is the king and the queen is Ethereum. This two coins are great because of popularity and good function in the blockchain and as transaction payment mode.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

Depends what aspect of bitcoin you want ethereum to be next. In terms in features, I think ethereum is better than bitcoin. But community supportwise, bitcoin has more supporters than bitcoin which is attributed that btc started or pioneer cryptocurrency. This is also the reason why btc has more market share than eth.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:07:46 PM

it is difficult for etherum to defeat bitcoin in the market as crypto number one. the value of bitcoin is very far above etherum, even during the bull run at the end of 2017, etherum was far behind. opportunity still exists because etherum also has a good project, but to beat bitcoin will be very difficult, especially in the near future.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:08:20 PM

I do not think ETH and BTC are both comparable because they both have distinct functions that differentiate the two and when you say ETH will be the next bitcoin, it make me wonder if ETH will be more accepted for making payment than bitcoin that is generally design majorly for this. Even though all crypto currencies are affected by market volatility, bitcoin still remain the strongest them of all and due to it longetivity, it has penetrated many online and offline payment platform as one of the payment option.

I agree with @thesmallgod in this subject. ETH is designed to pay for gas, not for goods or services in the broad economy.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

No, of course not, nothing exactly will happen and I am sure that today ETH will have nothing to do with a project like BTC, because ETH is a completely different project that has a lot to do with the platform.
panosdada

Activity: 456
Merit: 102

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:23:31 PM

I think that over the past year, all people have realized that Ethereum will never become more popular than bitcoin. After the decline in ICO profitability, people began to lose interest in Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: