Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:28:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

Hi,

I must say that your title is... falsely leading!

But, indeed your story is interesting. You cannot double your investment within a month. If this was true, people wouldn't bother to work ^^

However, there are opportunities. And I think that what your post says is that it is impossible beforehand to know if an opportunity is real or just a scam.

That's why we should only invest what we can afford to lose.. Wink

boyjack

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

Bitcoin is never SCAM. if its price going down that not reason it is a scam. its market situation,if you look at any share market, you can see there price is going down some case, thats not mean it is scam. Bitcoin is just started only, wait and see............
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:06:11 AM

Are you understand, that you write? And as i understand from this nonsense, you mean someone ICO or something pyramid? Which relation this have with Bitcoin?
tprabash

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:10:35 AM

No BTC is a not scam but BTC trading websites can be scam i have experience with trading BTC
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:16:38 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
The first time I came in contact with bitcoin a new entire new world opened in front of my eyes and it wasn't difficult to recognize scams from true opportunities, I am on the road from a while, this is the reason, but for young people or newbies to business or markets it is not so easy.

learn a lot! DYOR and listen to veterans, crypto industry is strong and it is going to be strongest in the future!
Ezmael Wright

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

this bitcoin is not a scam, since the scam of this bitcoin should be no-net users so it's not a bit scary bitcoin and there are people who do the right thing and have people tricks...
tats14

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:32:57 AM

If you have enough knowledge of yourself, you can avoid scam though you can do all things if you manage yourself awareness.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

Are you understand, that you write? And as i understand from this nonsense, you mean someone ICO or something pyramid? Which relation this have with Bitcoin?
Everyone understand on their writing skills. Understand on what they right because it is their opinion. They express on what they wanted to say and what they wanted to know or learn. Bitcoin is not a scam. Its too nonsense if they will just give their opinion when they always say that bitcoin is a scam. Why not ask anybody to know about this than giving such a fake news that bitcoin is a scam. Instead it is too helpful to everyone and everybody knows that through this, it can make their life so much easier and better.
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:45:39 AM

please dont be fool you dont need to join those platform you can make bitcoin in no hurry patient is the key, dont join any other work or investment.. if you want to invest invest for your own mining rig
Downloadlink

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

I have not been here at bitcoin so I do not know if this scam bitcoin, and money I believe it's not a scam and if it's a scam to why so many scam users do not even scam it bitcoin.
dedelp01

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:02:23 AM

SCAMS are always there cause some people wants to take advantage of others to earn easy money. You should learn from it so that it won't to you again. If its too good to be true then its a scam. I got scammed too because I didn't know that rule when I was starting with bitcoin.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:06:07 AM

In my opinion most of professional investors know the risks, and when such a huge community invest in bitcoin....i dont think that its a scam!
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

If you have enough knowledge of yourself, you can avoid scam though you can do all things if you manage yourself awareness.

Many people invest in bitcoin and they make a good profits. They increase in income . Bitcoin new face of world . It's spread in world wide. However many people fear in bitcoin . They don't believe in bitcoin . Bitcoin full digital and governments not recommend,many countries ban bitcoin this is it Maybe many people didn't believe of bitcoin but its not matter because bitcoin is not scam.
ekeh

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:55:34 AM

Bitcoin is simply know as digital currency that is working perfectly on line transaction for buying and selling of difference stuff include paying of Estate, Come think of it, bitcoin is not  a scam, Bitcoin transaction is real and it has a high speed transfer of payment and is faster than our local bank operator.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:44:54 AM

It’s a shame if you believed in the promise of a bitcoin investment that benefits fast enough with big interest given. Even if it’s a scam
However the reality we have to face is bitcoin is for long-term investments and if there is a promise of short-term profits it’s just a nonsense to deceive others to believe the promise.
No one can predict bitcoin’s price, will it rise drastically at a certain time or not. So be careful to believe other people so that you won’t be scammed again in the future.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:49:33 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Maybe from the story you told can be a lesson for all of us here that there is no short-term bitcoin investment that can give double profits in a promised time.
It’s just a bullshit promise has not been proven.
Bitcoin investments have to be done in the long run to gain big profits, if it’s done in the short run the profits will be small
Bitcoin is a very risky investment and bad news is there, the government ban in each country can reduce the price of bitcoin.
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

Of course bitcoin is not a scam... Bitcoin is our future money... But its up to you if you will trust but there is a lots of evidence that will support that bitcoin is not a scam... But its your decision if you will engage your time and effort here but we are telling you in the right time you will harvest the fruits of your sacrifice in BTC...

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
thelolicon2

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:54:18 AM

Of course bitcoin is not a scam... Bitcoin is our future money... But its up to you if you will trust but there is a lots of evidence that will support that bitcoin is not a scam... But its your decision if you will engage your time and effort here but we are telling you in the right time you will harvest the fruits of your sacrifice in BTC...
I think you're misunderstanding because Bitcoin actually can't be considered as money, it only can be considered as a valuable thing , a currency .
It can be exchange into money doesn't mean it's money.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:58:58 AM

Blockchain aimed to protect bitcoin.But it is trusted by many people how can it may be a scam.I think people do these just they want bitcoin to be errupted but,it will not happen because of the blockchain technology.scammers want to defraud people by taking advantage or their trust.
Beremat

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:46:45 AM

yes, I totally agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is not scam but there are many people use BTC to scam others who do not have enough knowledge. Joinning in this forum can help you get knowledge and skill

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: