Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6584 times)
prediction on bush

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Bitcoin is not a scam i think those people who had a experience in scam it's because they don't analyze and investigate when they are investing and always analyze before you invest.
gledek

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

I think before we make a decision we think first thoroughly. we must know by the way we analyze the project before investing. this is one step so we can avoid the fraud. if we are reckless in choosing a project we can join a scam project.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:12:17 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam it os an investment. Maybe biycoin is just an instrument to gain a huge amount of profit and it is also be used on scamming in short bitcoin is depend on how people use it on their own understanding but it is not a scam. Maybe we should be more strategic on how to earn with bitcoin to avoid our self for being a victim on some scammer.
binbim229

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:11:42 AM

Now we can understand more about this market. It's up and down unpredictable. Good news can make it fly to the moon. But I assert bitcoin is not scam!
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:27:23 AM

I think before we make a decision we think first thoroughly. we must know by the way we analyze the project before investing. this is one step so we can avoid the fraud. if we are reckless in choosing a project we can join a scam project.

What project are you talking about? Bitcoin does not have a project because it is not an ico. bitcoin is already established as a succesful currency.

However your suggestion above is also good and can be applicable before you join or invest any ico programs because choosing an ico's  can be tough due to scam competition.

But in the case of bitcoin we dont really need to do any research because bitcoin is already verified that it is safe and legit.
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

It will be interesting and acute experience. I hope I can survive it... ,
But really it will be a crazy shock for whole world economy, and lot of people will be downed, if it will happen Sad
Inasal03

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:39:49 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam we need to trust to this crypto we can ask to membesr of this you can search about bitcoin that bitcoin is not a scam many peoples are investing already here if this bitcoin is scam theirs no people joining to this crypto everyday so many peopels joining btc
arteezyy

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:43:44 AM

Lack of knowledge about something really give us regrets in certain things and a really big example of it is Bitcoin is a scam. Many news and articles on the internet shows the people being scammed because the name of bitcoin being used. And still majority of people now think bitcoin as a scam and they didn't know they are missing a really big opportunity.

zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:47:59 AM

Those greedy people uses bitcoin to scam people with zero knowledge about the bitcoin technology or cryptocurrency. If someone tells you that you need to invest in bitcoin and they will double your money in a month, think about it.. it's too obvious, you need to do a research about them why they can afford that high interest rate. Those type of scam is common everywhere. We need to aware our family and friends and educated them with this technology to stay away with those scammers.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
True, the people who use Bitcoin to scam others is the greedy people. They are the people who are lazy and ignorant but do cheat by both. Because of what they do, they break the name of Bitcoin and cause it to ban in a country. I hope they stop it, so others use it without hesitation.
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:19:26 AM

first and foremost you don't need to have a median for you to invest on bitcoin, unless it is a project  that bitcoin introduces. furthermore, people nowadays are aware if pyramiding scam and stuff, it is obviously all over the news. people who are greedy enough to earn as easy as possible are the ones who are candidates with this scam.
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:22:43 AM

You did the right thing my friend lesson learn,always dont eat the bait of other people saying that you earn double for your investment with effortless method its clear that they are trying to scam you. Promising untill they gone like a bubble,we should always aware for this things so that you will never be scam.
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:26:16 AM

BTC is quasi currency, because it conforms to the basic properties of currency, such as the parts can be paid, part of the negotiable, can be stored (virtual), the only difference is in the modern monetary system, and it has no central bank, but by the computer network with money.

BTC's rise is affected by the market!
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

I also heard the same story from a friend. With people ignorance, they find Bitcoin as a scam but the fact is, it is not. If only they don't see Cryptocurrency as income generating, they would see how promising the aim of this new era of currency.

Kytanylu

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:36:46 AM

It could be that some people assume that bitcoin is a fraud, but in my personal opinion bitcoin there is no fraud at all.
welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:49:41 AM

Cryptocurrency Scams!
Manila-the securities and exchange commission on Wednesday warned that the internet based bitcoin
And cryptocurrency ponzi schemes are now running rampant.

And its latest advisory warning public against investing in 14 new unregistered cryptocurrency schemes
Run by the following entries
1)NewG
2)smart capital
3)gener8×
4)paid2prosper
5)CMT
6)pso
7)tradeconnect
8)irontrading
9)expert trading
10)onecash
11)lucky coins
12)miners investment group
13)digital coin trading
14)all pal for all seasons

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

Many oarangs consider bitcoin to be a scam, and I think they just lack knowledge of bitcoin. But I think the opposite, bitcoin is very good to have because bitcoin can provide a very good advantage.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

Thats why you really have to know and plan where you put your precious money. You have to be careful in every step you are taking. Lesson learned! Know more before trusting anyone.
You need to become more careful because there are lot of scammers that want to get your money. Furthermore, you must know what you will do and you must have plan if you want to invest. Try to get more information about investment so that you can avoid from scammers.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

I also experienced it. but before they introduce investments with pyramid systems. I've learned some about bitcoin. as you say. bitcoin is not a scam. but many people use bitcoin to scam others. and until now there are many things that. we must very carefully choose the investment. it is best to buy bitcoin and keep it for the long term. so you don't follow the pyramid investment .. once again. don't be interested in investments that give a profit of 30% -100% every month. unless you trade on your own. therefore all SCAM investment.
Fourgh

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:22:36 PM

yeah Dude, we also saw some reports in the news promising "too good to be true Returns" just like that one. It's very hard to see what's going on in the Bitcoin buzz specialy outside this forum. Their are people out there trying to make Bitcoin look so bad that people are already doubting the system that they themselves don't even know of.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: