Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:16:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
Minionnn

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:53:20 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam. But many people take advantage of bitcoin to rob someone else's money. Bitcoin has many benefits, bitcoin is the world's currency in the future. At present, many countries have accepted bitcoin.

electronus

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:16:24 PM

I will explain several reasons why people consider bitcoin as a scum. it's decentralization: bitcoin does not obey any financial system, besides people do not believe that you can get bitcoin and some other crypto-currencies from the computer right at home.
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:23:23 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Hello, while people will love easy money - until then and will live different financial pyramids and false projects in kriptovalyuty.Vy well done that themselves analyzed the situation first and refused to invest money.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:23:39 PM

I will explain several reasons why people consider bitcoin as a scum. it's decentralization: bitcoin does not obey any financial system, besides people do not believe that you can get bitcoin and some other crypto-currencies from the computer right at home.
Many people  will not believe us and will forsake us, don't mind them let us just do our job and make sure that we have done our part to help the bitcoin community to make it grow,if people would still think that bitcoin is a scam despite the things that we are telling them then it is their opinion so let us just respect.
sultanGol

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

That is just true. If somebody promise high, guaranteed profit, it is 99% the too good to be truth type, scam, and should be very carful. Good potential earning investments always come with a risk, that is my opinion.

brightamo

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

Bitcoin become a scam only when greedy people take innocent people through it by making unrealistic claims just to dupe them. Apart from that bitcoin is a long term investment project
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:51:15 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

I had similar but with mining. My brother-in-law persuaded me to do it in 2013. I did not want to regret it now because I had a lot of cash ...
Rakabel619

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:53:10 PM

Hello. there are really many stories of this kind. bitcoin is not a scam but can be used to cheat people who do not know much about bitocoin. I go on the cheapest option, I do not invest anything, all I do is bounty

jefrihunter

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

well i think bitcoin is not scam It's the best cryptocurrency. where people see a way to get rich there will be people preying in the shadows to scam people If something sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Take the ever increasing amount of icos some probably have good potential others are just good for making devs rich and The scheme offers daily interest and referral bonuses and Ponzi type networks. People should note that Bitcoin comes without any warranties of certain interest and referral bonuses, as you trade currencies or commodities. If you want to invest, you must trust people who have succeeded in Bitcoin and who you know

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:42:50 PM

I love your opinion that says this.

Indeed, if we are less careful in running investments bad things can happen and will happen to anyone. Investing in our bitcoin does not need to get carried away from third parties who often offer high rewards, big prizes and so on. Because investing in bitcoin's very easy to run and anyone can do it even by beginners though. By joining you here I hope you will find many new things about bitcoin
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:56:08 PM

so before we want to invest bitcoin there are times when not rushed and not inedible big profit, before we know clearly what kind of system
karna emang already many stories that get bitcoin scam more precisely a site invest using bitcoin as container invest but always end with scam

hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:06:59 AM

I think you friend a quite wrong. Your bitcoin won't doubled just in a month. but investing in bitcoin for long period is indeed profitable.
There are many scam and pyramid schemes out there that offering you a great amount of profit, but bitcoin is not like that.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
henry 94

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:11:25 AM

Bitcoin is not a form of scam but it is use to form a scam by bad motives of the greedy people. Those people don't have soul to convict by their own evil deeds
Jerick013

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:17:15 AM

Bitcoin is not SCAM
he Use this Name Bitcoin to Scam many people
The Truth bitcoin is Crytocurrency not stable price  and NOT SCAM
 Before say Bitcoin Scam
 Learn more about CryptoCurrency Bitcoin
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:41:48 AM

Yes bitcoin ponzi quiet popular in my country. I believe it same as what bitcoinnect doing. Bitcoinnect  is the most coin with great drop last few month ago. I know something is not right with bitconnect and they bankrupt now. Ponzi and money game is something illegal and alaways ends bad.

CamVan

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:45:04 AM

Be careful when investing the money into it, bitcoin is not scam that guides you into the new scam market.
ListenMiss

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:04:07 AM

It is true that I think it is also a pyramid scheme and you should not join the pyramid because it can be sure to be a scam.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:20:52 AM

Bitcoin is money in a form of digital and it is legal coin not a scam coin, Scam are those where you invest your bitcoin. That is why it is very sad that people generalized bitcoin as scam instead of opening their mind and eyes the truth about crypto.
Dayan1

Activity: 388

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:25:51 AM

Be careful when investing the money into it, bitcoin is not scam that guides you into the new scam market.

Definitely,  a lot of people are misguided abouy bitcoin, thinking that bitcoin itself is a scam where in fact bitcoin is just like a money , we uses it and this kind of money attracts scammers to make a new way of stealing.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:31:24 AM

The story of yours is really exist everywhere. You are so lucky to avoid that scam. People nowadays are doing such things just to earn money eventhough its illegal. If more people are cautious and very keen in details no one will be the victim of this scam and no scammer will be born. Always think twice or many times in investing. Read and research is the best to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: