Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:23:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6584 times)
ridobtc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:12:59 PM

berharap hati-hati saja berinvestasi disitus web baru dikarena kan bitcoin turun maka kebanyakan web sekarang cepat scam ..
D4ffyduck

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:14:15 AM

There are many people who use bitcoin to deceive others. This makes many investors feel bitcoin is a bad thing and that does not make good for bitcoin developers around the world. Cool
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:31:09 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

There are lot of people today that are using the Bitcoin platform to scam the people and give bad image to Bitcoin investments in return. This will result to wrong understanding by some un-oriented people that Bitcoin is a scam and that is why they avoid it. Therefore the need to regulate Bitcoin is a must so that it will not be wrongly treated that way but instead it will be proctected to be use against illegal activities like this scam.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:23:02 AM

Most of the people here are thinking like that the bitcoin is scam, maybe some other group are scam because of using the name of bitcoin so that they can steal money from the investors so better check their background first before you invest.
alfonso94

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:48:30 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Bitcoin is not a scam,just like paper money scammers were also using bitcoin to scam..no matter what type of currency we had if we dont secure it..then theres a possibility that we got scammed..we must be responsible for our btc.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:26:15 AM

..Yeah,,that's true..nowadays,,many scammers spread everywhere..they make every effort just to earn money in easy ways..they encourage lot of people to invest then if they gain lot of investors they will just disappear..they are deceiving a lot of people who trust in them..especially now that bitcoin is a well-known cryptocurrency that gives opportunity to people to gained lot of money and change people lives..We need to be cautious on what is happening in our environment.before you trust anyone or any other site that offers you the chance to have a lot of money,,make sure that you conducted your research and investigations before accepting or investing on them so that you will not regret on the decisions that you have made..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pauloma8672

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:29:07 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam and will never be a scam!
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:43:41 AM

I want to correct your title! Bitcoin isn't a Scam this the suppose your title. Everybody here has diverse perspective and take things distinctively with regards to bitcoins. The ideal approach to investing in the bitcoin is straightforwardly no others individual include just you. You need to register to digital currency site and after that confirmation convert your dollars into bitcoin. If want to begin your adventure in the bitcoin this best time.
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 07:48:10 AM

Scam is an illegal project which is using the money of others to invest and awhile ago there's no return. Base on my experienced bitcoin is not a scam, because first of all i was invited by my friend and before i using it, i confirmed to my friend first if it was a legit or a scam by giving me some proves that he was having a money from bitcoin. After that, when he proves me that bitcoin was legit and not a scam i started to join or using this bitcoin. Using it in a proper way without any transaction or using an illegal project may cause of having a good returns because everything that having an illegal by using money it will called a scam.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

There are a whole lot of scams around nowadays. If anyone offers you an investment opportunity, it is your responsibility to diligently do your findings because the person may simply be looking for referral in a pyramid scheme. This will eventually collapse and your money will be gone.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:25:06 PM

A lesson learned for everyone to not trust to buy btc to a person because there are a lot of cases that it ended up scam I also saw similar to this incident on a new. If you really want to have btc use your fiat to buy on a known trading site instead and you can sure it is not a scam.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

well these kind of scam has been on a long time and more persons keep falling for it despite how much awareness has been created. anything pyramid is something i will always kick against.
it is equally possible to declare fraud paper money used by millions of people every day, because it is pyramid, supported by the emission center of the Central Bank or the Federal reserve system.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

Bitcoin its a very profitable crytocurrency, many say that when hearing the word bitcoin is saying immediately, that scam, but they do not know is legit bitcoin, your investment is that you're holding on to someone else that we can say scams, because he can run the money, we have to use ourselves in our own money.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:04:26 AM

This is a good example of how not to do)) not to regret then - you need to do today. The more friend on this well earned and deserved thereby the credibility( isn't it?)
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

I'm so amazed, why ppl still replying low quality thread like this, and why moderator not trashing this thread  Grin Grin Grin

For @TS: Look at this
~
Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people.
huh, why topic subject and post content are different? lol  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
sugarfree1989

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:23:57 AM

I don't believe that bitcoin is a scam. but most people who power use bitcoin for a scam..
shkwarka333

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

The only true investment in bitcoin is to buy it on one of the exchanges and leave it in your wallet for storage, and not to invest in any projects behind which there are incomprehensible people)
JoshPacAhlayeer

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam. same with other cryptocurrencies. many people think that it is a scam because some fraudsters are contacting people online and through social media to offer them the chance to invest in cryptocurrencies and financial instruments. The solicitations often promise high returns and come alongside pictures of expensive watches and cars in an attempt to entice people to invest.
FIQRIE SEPTYAN 13

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:11:50 PM

I think personally, bitcoin is not a scam. bitcoin is a very valuable investment and I do not believe that bitcoin scam !!
Thanks Smiley
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.
Maybe for people who understand the online world, think bitcoin is real. But what about people who are in areas that still have no network or not too understand with bitcoin, Definitely thinks that bitcoin is fake.

Those people can still be reached by people who has access to information. I recently visited a small country in Africa and they had no access to the internet, but they were using M-Pesa as a payment system on their mobile phones. I have done some research on M-Pesa before, so I knew about it. <It was created before Bitcoin>

If people can use M-Pesa, then these people just need cheap internet and a smart phone to use Bitcoin or the technology can be made simple so that they can run this via mobile networks with 3G and 4G.

Only people who did not know what is bitcoin they can say that Bitcoin scam. But if you have knowledge of Bitcoin you don't think that Bitcoin is scam because Bitcoin can give our opportunity for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: