Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
Jin xiou

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:43:49 PM

I think that there are many scams today because a lot of people are ready to invest in btc but it doesn't mean that the whole bitcoin project is a scam. I like it and think that it has many advantages compared to any other coin
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

Crypto currency is so good that you can invest from a computer at home. But people are so lazy that they give money to traders who later turn out to be collars. It's sad.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Akichiva23

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:58:40 PM

Upto this far BTC has grown, its quite unfair for anyone to been think that BTC is a scam, doesn't even make sense after a number of people has made huge profits out of it. Bitcoin introduced the world to crypto and has done its art as a pioneer crypto, all the rest follow the footsteps of BTC, there is simply no way ,its a scam
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:03:17 PM

Each investor in cryptocurrencies, whether large or small, is simply obliged to do his research of the project in which he invests. Otherwise, sooner or later there is a big risk of being deceived.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
very irony to hear it because you get the wrong information in the first know bitcoin and fortunately you can join in this forum so you get the correct information about bitcoin. While the investment is from your friend I call it MULTI LEVEL MANAGEMENT and not an investment in bitcoin

Brenok

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
It is necessary to constantly analyze the information in order to protect yourself from SCAM. Before investing money, you need to make sure that the project is worthwhile, this applies to any token
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

Each investor in cryptocurrencies, whether large or small, is simply obliged to do his research of the project in which he invests. Otherwise, sooner or later there is a big risk of being deceived.

Bad peoples are now scattered everywhere so we should be careful in investing bitcoin and invest only through trusted sites to avoid from being scammed.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.

"SOME" users are the one should call the "SCAMMERS" not the bitcoin itself. Luckily, you do your research and that is a good thing to share to everyone. I agree that this is a nice story! Smiley thanks for sharing though, its a lesson to everyone.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:54:36 PM

I think not the name of the scam bitcoin is a bit of bitcoin, especially when the price is too high and now the price of bitcoin is so lucky that buyers then say that scam bitcoin is just defective bitcoin because that they scam those who have them and blame the bitcoin
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

Well that's a story, sad this is why most still believes it's a ponzi till today. Some people see those in cryptocurrency as lovers of ponzi and are addicted to it. Some fail to do proper research before jumping in and end up in the wrong wagon. Though I don't blame them. Many out there are always looking for ways to scam people and have already turned bitcoin to something else. Let's hope with time people will be more exposed.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:02:30 PM

Yeah there's a lot of scam artist out there but it seems you've learned a lot so next time the ideal way of buying bitcoin is on the exchange and for sure you will hold your bitcoin and it is secure, So for the new aspiring buyers of bitcoin better to understand first before putting your money.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

Bitcoin is no scam and I'm happy you cleared that out in your post. You need to pay close and wary attention to people and investments that promise you you can double your investments in a month or shorter time. things don't work that way. Ponzi and Scams generally operate by offering people juicy and greedy returns on their investment and that's it. They loose the bird at hand and gain nothing from the bush.

crypto_nd

Activity: 140

Less troubles

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:15:50 PM

I have seen so many site like this.
One thing is certain about ponzi you have to refer more people.  
Generally people should be very careful when they are told their money will double in short period of time.
all ponzi have this similar attractive nature.

refer to gain more.
investment double without risk.    
Mentari78

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:20:12 PM

I really agree with you, I was once invited my friend to invest with Bitcoin, unfortunately I do not want, because many negative news I think twice to invest in Bitcoin. But now I believe by seeing my successful friend with Bitcoin, I have the will to try to invest in Bitcoin. hopefully in the future Bitcoin will become better and be recognized in all countries.
Lolo gi

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

Bitcoin is independent and decentralized, and no one can control it. By learning what bitcoin really is, you can prevent yourself from becoming a victim of these scams and you can also advise other people you know might be victimized by these scams.
Indra32

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

It is true that I think it is also a pyramid scheme and you should not join the pyramid because it can be sure to be a scam.

he thinks that the only use for bitcoin is investing it in cloud mining and other sites that claim to offer guaranteed returns (thanks to some idiot youtuber users)
even some beginners think that bitcoin can only be used in ponzis and other money-making schemes
one of my friends actually contacted me to ask me which cloud mining site I use
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

It is true that I think it is also a pyramid scheme and you should not join the pyramid because it can be sure to be a scam.

I think the deception you are referring to is doubling your bitcoin or Bitconnect that suddenly goes down. most of the loan companies here in crypto are really scam because some of them do not have products to support and just rely on their tokens.
many people actually use bitcoin for crime, some also make ICO for them to deceive others, but Bitcoin itself is not a scam because it's just a transaction system.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:20:04 AM

Main lesson: whether investing in bitcoin or stocks, always be cautious. Do your homework, don’t trade with people you don’t trust and only invest the amount you can afford to lose.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:47:33 AM

bitcoin is not a scam because bitcoin have high value and many people using bitcoin for transactions and much people said that bitcoin is good.
maikala

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:36:50 AM

It can not fool anyone, if you do not have the knowledge you invest in it then you are throwing money through the window, so you think it's tricking you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: