Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:14:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
Bilong ko

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

Bitcoin is not a form of scam but it is use to form a scam by bad motives of the greedy people. Those people don't have soul to convict by their own evil deeds.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JPS2K5

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:34:52 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Very inspiring and knowledgeable experience. We are sometimes being taught by our experience. These are the stories that should be told because it teaches us, it warns us and most especially, the most important thing is to wake us up to really study, research, learn what we are to engage with. In every investment industry, gold, stocks/shares, foreign exchanges, exotic cars, real estate, even cryprocurrency, we need proper application of knowledge before we engage. Learn to study for your own benefit. Do your own research/ DYOR as what my mentors even said.

malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 11:17:21 AM

Yes, I agree that there are a lot of scams around the bitcoins, the purpose of which is to take money from you in any way, that's why I personally will not invest money in any kind of projects that promise a large percentage of profits, you can earn on bitcoin only in two cases, this is a daily trade on the difference in the cost of BTC or investment for a long period of time from a year or more.

Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

Many people bitcoin think is scam until now they can't believe that bitcoin get their life become brighter you can have an own money by the help of bitcoin. But bitcoin is very useful to me and also too my family because its get to us extra money to our financial. Its not late to be part of cryptocurrency .
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

Yes, I agree that there are a lot of scams around the bitcoins, the purpose of which is to take money from you in any way, that's why I personally will not invest money in any kind of projects that promise a large percentage of profits, you can earn on bitcoin only in two cases, this is a daily trade on the difference in the cost of BTC or investment for a long period of time from a year or more.
in other terms dont be greedy for the large amount of profit that you can also have to earn that this project promise for when you have to invest for them be the person that are making a way own strategy to make some effort and having patience of making some profit.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

lukmankhan25

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:26:49 AM

yes, we must be more careful in choosing to invest .. because the online world is prone to fraud.
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:33:10 AM

bitcoin is not a scam, because for us the investment in bitcoin is one of the most positive investments we use the easy way to earn a lot of profit, and also the very promising bitcoin in the future.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

Obviously people can build a scam around anything, around cash or gold or bitcoin, or around investment found for that matter. One should avoid the intermediaries if it is possible and do his/her own research and invest with the due dilligence only. This is my opinion.
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralized system in which everyone is equal and no one can control the bitcoin in your wallet.

Bitcoin isn't a hoax, but is it a risky investment product

There are many scams that take advantage of bitcoin at the moment, they promise a high percentage of the profits to encourage you to invest or those who require referring someone to invest, and you will get a percent of their investment. but if you do research, you will not be cheated by these people. So new members must be aware of where they invest. Be careful in what you will invest.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
You should avoid pyramiding scams like that and just learn through the forum. Joining bounties, airdrops, and doing signature designs are much more reliable sources of extra income. Also, anyone is welcome in this forum and I am glad that you are not an ignorant user which adds contribution to the bitcoin community. To that end, good luck on your journey here!
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

Woah, even after read just one or two sentences of your post, i already can smell scam in those words your friend told you. Like, how the hell you can double your bitcoin in a month? Too good to be true, and yes, don't believe something like that since we know, life isn't that easy dude.
Moreover, you get referral fees from every person you introduced about bitcoin? Lol. I never know that bitcoin become a MLM business now pft.
Good thing you decided not to invest, you're smart enough to do research your own and do the right thing. Well luck is on your side, i hope you can invest and gain profits from bitcoin without getting scammed like your friends. Be careful!

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
dvmd

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

Your story teaches us that dont just assume things out by mere research ,Search the things thorouly to decide Whether that thing is Scam or real,Like the Bitcoin story of Yours.
Akramfxd

Activity: 328

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:19:04 PM

I think it is not scam, it is our future money.
dagobert20

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:22:01 PM

bitcoin is real, not scam.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

In every business that you enter, you must do your research and do not just believe in the promises of people who do niy manifest being rich themselves. People are easily catched by instant money but that is not the case for bitcoin, you need patience, strategy and of course knowledge about how it works. Although it is risky, bitcoin is really an very good alternative investment.
kittle33

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:25:56 PM

a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.
Maybe for people who understand the online world, think bitcoin is real. But what about people who are in areas that still have no network or not too understand with bitcoin, Definitely thinks that bitcoin is fake.

Those people can still be reached by people who has access to information. I recently visited a small country in Africa and they had no access to the internet, but they were using M-Pesa as a payment system on their mobile phones. I have done some research on M-Pesa before, so I knew about it. <It was created before Bitcoin>

If people can use M-Pesa, then these people just need cheap internet and a smart phone to use Bitcoin or the technology can be made simple so that they can run this via mobile networks with 3G and 4G.
  Bitcoin are not scam,that all you need high internet and carefull your password.
tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:27:23 PM

The biggest problem with Bitcoin is natural deflation.
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

I believed them bitcoin will be never scam. Basically many scammer created false news about bitcoin. I think it's don't believed .

m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:33:31 PM

No offence but... if you follow _anyone_ promising 100% returns on anything, you're bending over and spreading your arsecheecks...

Use your brain guys. Bitcoin can be a wonderful investment, can be a destructive one. regardless, why do you think you need a company to manage your returns?

You can be smart when it comes to investing so you wont be able to experience the scam. Do some research before you go.We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a scam but there are people who uses Bitcoin to scam other people. 
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

It is true that in our country the good name of bitcoin is used in the wrong activity they use it in the wrong way to cheat others, for they can get the money easily. there is this kind of news and it is true, we would be more careful if we were going to invest in bitcoin. Do not give money to other people, there are legal ways to invest in bitcoin. Learn how to research about bitcoin so we cannot be fool by others.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: