Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:05:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6584 times)
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

I did fell victim of this when I newly started with the bitcoin/cryptocurrencies. But maybe the coy had some good intentions but the market went real time against them. Well, I do know better now and to do any investment by myself. I have worked in the cryptocurrencies world markets by myself and have earned so, the bad investment earlier made will not make me term bitcoin as scam but my wrong judgement.
JulzxcGayla05

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

Before you invest of some invesment company you can get to know them first do not just believe to those who would say good about it, You yourself are the one to prove it not to whom. Do not just believe anywhere, I have a 5 things to avoid or protect your money in investment i hope this is helpful
just here at the 5 things
1. Draw a personal financial roadmap: Before you make any investing decision, sit down and take an honest look at your entire financial situation-especially if you’ve never made a financial plan before.
2.Evaluate your comfort zone in taking on risk: All investments involve some degree of risk. If you intend to purchase securities - such as stocks, bonds, or mutual funds - it's important that you understand before you invest that you could lose some or all of your money.
3.Consider an appropriate mix of investments: By including asset categories with investment returns that move up and down under different market conditions within a portfolio, an investor can help protect against significant losses.
4. Avoid circumstances that can lead to fraud: Scam artists read the headlines, too.  Often, they’ll use a highly publicized news item to lure potential investors and make their “opportunity” sound more legitimate.
5. Lifecycle Funds: To accommodate investors who prefer to use one investment to save for a particular investment goal, such as retirement, some mutual fund companies have begun offering a product known as a "lifecycle fund".
Aing

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:03:29 PM

You should now trust espicially if you do not have knowledge about that so you can avoid losing money. You should be careful on all sites that you visit and just invest on trusted website so that you can avoid all the scammer on online. Just collect more information before your invest.
We just need a little more concern on what we are gonna do. Take a time to do research whether it's good or not, or it's scam or not. By doing some research, we could actually find an answer. Just don't quickly believe to what others said.
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

We have our different kinds of experiences that sometimes make us stronger than before and sometimes make us weaker than before. Bitcoin is not scam it is true and reliable to invest especially if you have enough knowledge to rely with crypto bitcoin investment. The experiences makes one person more wiser than before.
Che454010

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

such investment offers are clearly a fraud, they need to be avoided, of course the bitcoin itself is not a scam
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

For me, bitcoin is not a scam you only don’t understand that true nature of bitcoin. If you are saying that bitcoin is a scam because when you invest or spend some money to exchange your real money into cryptocurrency and bitcoin cost drop, I’m sure you will think that bitcoin is a scam. In short, you spend your cash 100$ to bitcoin, and after a minute your 100$ bitcoin become 98$ and saying that bitcoin is a scam, you need to know the bitcoin’s nature in the market because in the market it is normal that bitcoin cost fluctuates too much. I just want to say that before saying that bitcoin is a scam make sure that you know everything about it.  Smiley
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:08:09 PM

Our future is Bitcoin. It has so many advantages that this page wouldn't be enough to write it all. It certainly isn't a scam.

Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:15:28 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Well that is true bitcoin is not a scam because there are many scammers used bitcoin to scam other people, I hope all of the aspiring bitcoin users and investors will read your post because some of the people still believe that bitcoin is a form of scam but we cannot blame them because they did not really understand what is the purpose of bitcoin and what can bitcoin bring to their life.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:46:14 PM

Bitcoin is no scam but we just have lots of scammers with the right ad proper information we would be able to to safe from on the block information is power and to be informed is to be in form.
StuartJonson

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

Thanks a lot for shearing this kind of thing with us really interesting.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:07:42 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Very sincere story and I feel the same when I don't really understand bitcoin before but I know this is normal because we talked about a huge amount of money here but since I truly understand bitcoin I know that many people used bitcoin for their scam doing so we need to be aware on that things.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:40:08 PM

So everything is worth checking out a few times before investing. Consult with different people and always make your own conclusions based on self-studied information. Then, most likely, you will protect yourself from fraud.
Sachinthani

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:50:10 PM

This is the major issue with cryptos. One drawback for investors who are interested in investing in cryptocurrency, is the confusion about its legal status. Because these cryptocurrencies are unregulated, terrorists and extortionists are also using this as an opportunity for them. There are many incidents of scams including what exactly your story depicts, clarifying that it’s difficult to track illegal activities in cryptos. My opinion is that, the investors shouldn’t lose hope and just be cautious and explorative, which can definitely help prevent being scammed.
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:55:14 PM

bitcoin is not a scam because I know direct really real results and proven to pay.business this one is much in the interest of my friend's friend.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:30:02 PM

Interested story, well it good you experience the difference your self, like they do say experience is the best teach just believe you have learn from your mistakes, it very risk for a man not to take a risk because is part of life.
In the part for bitcoin it never a scam people only used it as a misse to scam others that is the may reason you have to do some research before involving in any project.
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

Bitcoin is no scam but we just have lots of scammers with the right ad proper information we would be able to to safe from on the block information is power and to be informed is to be in form.
Bitcoin is not scam, bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which helps us financially. But we cant deny that there are lot of people who used it to scam others. Those people are the who wants easy money. Thas why we need to be careful. I already get scam here but I learned from it be more careful and make sure where I put my bitcoins.

Thatsit

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:50:07 PM

Your story is great, because you have a lot to learn from your story. And we can all be cautious. We need to acquire more knowledge from this site so that we do not face such problems. But we believe that Bitcoin is real
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:09:08 PM

Bitcoin is really not a scam. You just need to be picky when you are going to invest your money and make sure that it was not a scam. You should check their background.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:11:55 PM

Well, sometimes when someone had been scammed the problem is them too. Because when obviously it's a scam you shouldn't go for it because there's a lot choices in forum.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:14:19 PM

You are able to check all the things and their background before joining for example in bounty campaigns, make sure that you have read their whitepaper so you'll know if it will be a successful ICO project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: