Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:25:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

Bitcoin is no scam its very real most persons tend not have proper or concrete information about it or sometimes must have had a very bad first impression.I advise that such people forget about the past , make right consultations and make investments.Bitcoin is no scam
Bitcoin was not scam even before. It was just a currency which helps us financially. Only people who used bitcoin are scam. Because scammers are always there, they are the people who wants to earn easy money. People must enlighten that bitcoin was never become scam, in fact bitcoin was now the number 1 cryptocurrency which is very useful and profitable.

alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:36:25 AM

I also experienced it. but before they introduce investments with pyramid systems. I've learned some about bitcoin. as you say. bitcoin is not a scam. but many people use bitcoin to scam others. and until now there are many things that. we must very carefully choose the investment. it is best to buy bitcoin and keep it for the long term. so you don't follow the pyramid investment .. once again. don't be interested in investments that give a profit of 30% -100% every month. unless you trade on your own. therefore all SCAM investment.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:59:14 AM

bitcoin is not a scam just a lot of people who try to make bitcoin into scam one of them is by making a hyip site after that will be many new people who buy bitcoin there and finally where the scam can not be accessed.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
If bitcoin is scam, why people like us are continuing to use and to buy bitcoins? The reason is because we are aware on power and the potential of the bitcoin in the market. It seems that many more people will adapt bitcoins.
S.R Rikto

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:35:03 AM

I think. A good life story, and can teach us a lesson
It looks like this kind of people will be more in 2018. So I think we want to know more about BTC. If you want to invest then we have succeeded in those bitcoin and we know they should believe.
Bitcoin is not real, thanks you
InterFinex_JB

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:47:06 AM

Thank you for sharing your story! We should all learn from it. Scams are everywhere. The only thing we are capable of is to research, analyze and investigate if you want to invest on it. Bitcoin is not a scam but people are using it to scam other people. We should all be careful.
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:02:47 AM

As far as i know, Bitcoin is money, it is a digital currency and that makes the coin a legit coin. Scam are those investment sites and programs where you invest your bitcoin. So before joining into something you must check the program first and ask for people who are involve in the investment.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

What we should do as investors are to be very observant and not rely on emotions so that you will not get trap by scam-panies. They are a lot out there and we should give time to read and study the program where you are to join.be vigilant as well.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
justin0062

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

Blockchain aimed to protect bitcoin.But it is trusted by many people how can it may be a scam.Bitcoin is not scam but there are many people use BTC to scam others who do not have enough knowledge.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:14:28 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Bitcoin is not scam! The image of the bitcoin is becoming more worse because scammers and hackers are using the bitcoin for them to hack and scam the money of the investors. We should be careful if we will make investment with bitcoins.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

bitcoin scam is the belief of many, because they hear or see the news that bitcoin is a scam, but they do not know that bitcoin is a legit. Bitcoin believes they have a scam because their investment is entrusted with what they have never known.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
Tommy len

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:16:36 AM

I don't believe that bitcoin is a scam. Bitcoin is so risky if you dont study it just a friendly reminder bitcoin is not scam. some people using bitcoin to scam thats all.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:18:55 AM

what a nice story! Goodman thinks always good and Scammer always thinks about the scam. However, If you love to be a reach man then you must love Bitcoin. Don't listen to them who would like to see you a poor all the time. Be brave. Smiley

RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

It is sad that your friends came on scam. But there is a lot of really cool projects which give a good opportunity to invest and earn some money.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

DungPhan

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

When reading the title is shocking, but reading the content is quite interesting
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:27:41 AM

I can say that bitcoin is not a scam, because you can control your money, you decide what you do and you're responsible in your loss. And also you can monitor the price in the market, unlike any other investment. In other investment, you can't see what's happening in the market. In any other investment, you can earn money safely, but it's slow or in other way you can earn a 100% of your profit but there's a high risk. Bitcoin is not a scam, you just need to study it so you can earn effectively.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:28:48 AM

We cannot blame people to think bitcoin as a scam because they dont really know or idea whats behind bitcoin. And also affect the different negative news that encourage them not to join botcoin.Before investing make sure you know everything  about it so that you  will not regret in the end.
Sergcoin777

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

Hello! I think that you need to invest in bitcoin yourself. Buy and just wait. Bitcoin will rise in price and remain one of the major currencies.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

We cannot blame people to think bitcoin as a scam because they dont really know or idea whats behind bitcoin. And also affect the different negative news that encourage them not to join botcoin.Before investing make sure you know everything  about it so that you  will not regret in the end.

Yeah that's right they don't really know what bitcoin can bring into their lives, they just see the negative and scams that people are making at the internet that avoid any bitcoin investors today, it is also hard to convince people to invest on bitcoin, but to thus listen and open minded they now have gain profit from their investment and thanks to bitcoin.
Saritelli

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:02:02 AM

Bitcoin can not be a fraud. The network of bitcoin is not compromised, not hacked. Bitcoin - the safest of all existing crypto currency. Bitcoin has been safe for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: