Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:48:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6584 times)
ShawnJessie

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:59:13 AM

Including third party is always harmful so, invest directly and sell also.
newbie243

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:36:15 AM

Bitcoin is not a SCAM! there are just other people who use bitcoin to execute their bad intentions, I suggest that you must be knowledgeable before you take an action, promising you such incredible offer are just bait for you to bite. This is how our world works there are many good people around to help you but there are also many bad people who will take advantage of you because you are don't have knowledgeable to a prior extent that you bite their offer using those promising returns that they are offering to you.

I repeat bitcoin is not a scam, Bitcoin is a young and great investment you just have to read more about this kind of stuff. Goodluck!
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:52:08 AM

a better option is to invest directly, not through others. you can buy bitcoin with fiat. Keep it in your wallet and then wait until you see a profit. because the bitcoin is real and promising, not a scam.

There are people who says that bitcoin is scam. I can advise that you should research everything before you invest. You must aware and learn knowledge. There are some reason they are saying that bitcoin is scam because they dont even try bitcoin yet and they keep on giving negative comments.
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:53:31 AM

Basically, bitcoin is a digital currency and a investment kind of business. Those who thought that bitcoin is a scam are those who have experienced of loss of profits, savings and most specifically those who don't have enough knowledge. But if you take time to search and explore deep, you will discover and know how good this bitcoin is in our life.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:58:18 AM

There is a lot of money around bitcoins and therefore the topic of bitcoin is used by a lot of scammers who have always used new technologies and poor people's knowledge of the crypto currency for their deception. However, in this case, a forgotten way of trusting societies of the nineties was used, when they promised high interest on deposits. However, there is nothing to blame bitcoin for.
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:01:46 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Again? So many times that i read about bitcoin is a scam. Bitcoin is not a scam, only those who uses bitcoin and make illegal acts. That is the wrong move of one person to make a transactions to another person to invest in bitcoin even they dont know that person and regret in the that they have been scammed. Just trust only to yourself not to anyone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SmileyLadd

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:15:19 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Hey buddy, I found your story very useful, this could serve as a pre-caution to those who are having second thoughts about investing in bitcoin, well said story buddy.
Tuyoqhh

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

Bitcoin is not a form of scam but it is use to form a scam by bad motives of the greedy people. Those people don't have soul to convict by their own evil deeds.
Lostchickens102

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

It is a nice story. Scams are always there because there are people who likes to get easy money and are greedy. Just often think about this to avoid scams. When you say people promising you something especially about earning money. Always try to be negative on it. Why? Understand that a person is wanting you to become rich. If it is true he would have not attempted to encourage you because he himself would have taken the opportunity. This is comparable to a person who have just found a box of treasure. Do you think that person will tell you about the treasure? Certainly not. Nobody would tell you to pick it up for him for the fear that others might get it before him. So it would be a scam because he would have done it himself it it was true.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:34:20 AM

Yes, In my opinion the better option is to invest directly, not through others. You can buy bitcoin with fiat. Keep it in your wallet and then wait until you see the profit. because bitcoin is real and promising, not a scam. I would rather do that, than lose.
morex0123

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:38:43 AM

a better option is to invest directly, not through others. you can buy bitcoin with fiat. Keep it in your wallet and then wait until you see a profit. because the bitcoin is real and promising, not a scam.

I agree. Its better to buy bitcoin or invest directly than to go or relay your money to a third party, where you will be a victim of a SCAM. But before investing, be sure you have all the exact informations needed for your investments.
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

Your right bitcoin is not scam but people use it to svmcam other people. And your story is good  sometimes we need to avoid who's people invite as it comes to money because all investment is risky we need to learn it first before we enter to any investment so we can avoid the lose of our money.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Wolfgang.Smith11

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:05:14 AM

The bitcoin itself is definitely not a scam.  now this bitcoin just adjusts to the price drop, so I think bitcoin will rise again and be in the highest price position.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

Bitcoin is not a form of scam but it is use to form a scam by bad motives of the greedy people. Those people don't have soul to convict by their own evil deeds.
that is natural and happen all the time, it is hard to change people's mind instantly. what we can do is protect ourself from something like that so we not jump in that kind of business.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:57:07 AM

It’s hard to understand why may people still tagging BTC as scam. If it is a scam, I think this is the most profitable scam being made. And all scammed investors made a profit. 

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

So many people who hear about how bitcoin was over $13k in 2017 and it's now below $7k are of the opinion that bitcoin is scam!

The volatility nature of bitcoin still scares people from investing in bitcoin.

I don't think bitcoin is scam!

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:07:19 AM

So many people who hear about how bitcoin was over $13k in 2017 and it's now below $7k are of the opinion that bitcoin is scam!

The volatility nature of bitcoin still scares people from investing in bitcoin.

I don't think bitcoin is scam!

Almost nobody who has put in research thinks it is a scam. Certainly there are scams in this industry, but not Bitcoin.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:15:52 AM

Sometimes the problem for us people is we rely on our own understanding without really knowing everything and researching about what really is. And we also easily get caught by news specially negatives news where sometimes media are very bias on... It is true that Bitcoin is not a scam, it is indeed the  people use Bitcoin to scam making investment companies using Bitcoin as hype, ponzi schemes to scam people and thts where media is so bias about.
MUSFIKAR

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:29:03 AM

Yes many scammers make Ponzi schemes of Bitcoin investments and they sell them as Bitcoin. The scheme offers daily interest and referral bonuses and Ponzi type networks. People should note that Bitcoin comes without the guarantee of a certain interest and referral bonus, as you trade currencies or commodities. Some beginners think that Bitcoin can only be used in ponzis and other money-generating schemes.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

Yes many scammers make Ponzi schemes of Bitcoin investments and they sell them as Bitcoin. The scheme offers daily interest and referral bonuses and Ponzi type networks. People should note that Bitcoin comes without the guarantee of a certain interest and referral bonus, as you trade currencies or commodities. Some beginners think that Bitcoin can only be used in ponzis and other money-generating schemes.

People should note that Bitcoin comes without the guarantee of a certain interest and referral bonus, as you trade currencies or commodities.

no. bitcoin doesnt work this way because bitcoin does not ever promise to give you an interest or a referal bonus. bitcoin is verry risky when it comes to using it as an asset but you cannot be scammed if you are only investing alone in bitcoin and not on a groups and other ponzy schemes.

Some beginners think that Bitcoin can only be used in ponzis and other money-generating schemes.

yeah right. almost beginners are always thinking this way. they think that bitcoin is an investment scam due to the fact that there were now lots of groups online that offers an investment oppurtunities in return for a big income.

but overall , bitcoin is not a scam and will never be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: