Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:07:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
ainajane11

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:38:55 AM

You just get scammed by a scammer. Bitcoin is not scam, I was using bitcoin for almost a year and it makes me still safe to invest. There are just some people who abuse Bitcoin and use them for scamming.
ZMINE Official

Activity: 221

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Thank god you did not invest with that scam system and do the study by yourself. Unfortunately, Many people is deceived by those who use bitcoin as a tool to scam people, and most of them are elderly who is on their retirement. Anyways, wish you luck on your investment Smiley
Gayidnvf

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

I don't believe that bitcoin is a scam. but most people who power use bitcoin for a scam..
Pistachiop

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

Gone are the Days when everyone branded Bitcoin a scam, ponzi scheme and all those nasty names that related this amazing technology with fraud, he coin has proven beyond any reasonable doubt that is a legitimate project that will take over and revolutionize the financial sector if given a proper and fair chance. There are still however those that dont believe in BTC thanks to the constant government rejections and negative publicity it got from the influential personalities.. It will however ride this wave with time and i believe that even the governments will adopt BTC in  the long run, its just a matter of time
HukoJla

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:50:14 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam, you need to understand that it can not grow forever. Never all people can not be rich, so that someone earns, someone needs to lose. But the chance to earn more from someone who started studying cryptocurrency earlier than others.
arsenti

Activity: 90
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:08:44 AM

Many such scams are going on the name of bitcoins. There is no fault of crypto or blockachain in this, use your head before investing.
nilavoro

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:34:51 AM

Many such scams are going in the online groups and sites like Facebook. One should always do research about this to prevent own money.
rfj

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:53:22 PM

The topic caught my attention, thought the author is telling that the bitcoin is scam glad you clear it on your last statement. I always explains this to others that bitcoin is not a scam but other people use it to scam.

ndcm

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

I'm glad that you didn't invest instead you studied about bitcoin. It's very upsetting that people is using bitcoin to scam other people for easy money. This is actually one of the reasons why others hate bitcoin because they think bitcoin is a scam.

snowyy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:05:19 PM

You are right, many people are using bitcoin to scam other people. No wonder others don't like bitcoin because the news about scams gives the public a negative view with regards the bitcoin.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:12:58 PM

Aww, good thing you made a research.. So many mafias are sprouting and promise to double everything you invest. THey are using crypto currency to double the value of investments.

I feel pitty to their victims. why not just get a hardware wallet instead of joining scams.. And invest in BTC and alts. You will have the full 100% of profit.

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Dod Ong

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

There are many investors here in bitcoin that afraid to invest because of some bitcoin scammers, some of them has been caught by police men last week ago. But there are many investors that earn a lot because they invest here in bitcoin. They trust people so they earn a lot. Investing is very profitable. So be wise in your strategy to earn bitcoin.
tensports

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:26:15 PM

Bitcoin is not scam but many people do not understand and think that bitcoin is a way to get rich quickly , and some times many newbies got scammed because they don't understand how to trade
BlueMoonLight

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

For me bitcoin is not scam it was legit, just use by scam to destruct the originality in order to make it obsolete in the run. Bitcoin helps millions of people around the world. They become successful and creating new form of businesses for the brighter future.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:42:55 PM

for people who think bitcoin is a scam is a stupid thing, the possibility of feeling bitcoin is a scam is a person who never failed in investing bitcoin because he did not know his knowledge first. all need learning from the beginning so that no one feels aggrieved. if not getting a profit from bitcoin continue to think bitcoin is a scam is a big mistake. bitcoin has its own way of making people feel their own value.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:58:41 PM

Hi all, do not get stuck just in the title, read and understand it all.

Bitcoin is great for both investment and trade. I feel more of the benefits of bitcoin than the risks. It is undeniable that bitcoin is used by unscrupulous people to collect money in the wrong way, fraud.  I think it's a mistake by fraudsters and the less cautious victims. not completely false victims, there are weaknesses in the bitcoin system as well, that is the characteristic of anonymous transactions that allow a person to commit a crime without being identified.
Kiss me

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:35:25 PM

Bitcoin is not SCAM. I think bitcoin does not fool anyone, bitcoin makes a profit and helps to minimize time and transaction costs quickly. People use bitcoin to scam other people. Scammers are everywhere and you should be wary of them everytime.

I think if you want to invest, we have to trust people who have succeeded in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not fraud.
it seems like such people will be much more by 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC.
qiqide

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:48:27 PM

It is known that most of the undertakings lack real prospects and they, in fact, are the usual schemes of Ponzi. Is it any wonder that the official authorities were engaged in creating a legal framework for the regulation of ICO-campaigns. After all, attracting huge investment flows, they can create liquidity problems in the global financial market.
Isaackim

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:54:15 PM

I always advise friends that just like the old version stock exchange business, to invest in Crypto, you need to do your own research. Do not just invest because everyone is doing it or because a friend was successful in it. For short term, put in something you can afford to lose
SabrinaSwo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

You should read about a new project - HelloGold foundation. They are aiming at the creation of the fund that will be supporting new startups in the sphere of financial usage of blockchain technologies.  It is important, because the access to financial services for the unbanked and underserved is essential to any meaningful attempt at reducing poverty and empowering the poorest within developing nations. The HelloGold Foundation will support key initiatives aiming in this direction. And, if you join their channels HelloGold and Airdrops.io on Telegram and Twitter you will receive 150 HGT tokens  (~$2 USD). If you want, you can learn more #HelloGoldFoundation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: