Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:04:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
Soneo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

i think now scam where where. is there anything i can do to anticipate the scam Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eashikde

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

I wonder how people can say that this is a scum, if this coin works and is traded on the stock exchange. Simply, at the moment, the crypto currency market is experiencing a certain moment that allows to go down. And a coin worth several thousand dollars can not be a scam!
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:29:57 PM

Are there people who really think that bitcoin is a scam or a ponzi scheme? came on guys, there is no way to see it happening, no way.. it is not a scam, at least, not for now

vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

Well, that obviously is what most of the people say when everg damn time because they do not understanf the technology. Amd most of the time others say this because they had bad experiences with crypto. Either they made bad investing decisions or got their funds stolen from them. Oh well, that's just how most of the people in this world are, nothing we can do about it.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:08:06 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Truly inspiring story and motivating story too that inspires more and more people to invest into bitcoin. Bitcoin no doubt a very versatile and sustainable crypto currency and due to its volatile nature, its valuation keep on flactuating. But investing into bitcoin is such a great way of earning and it could never be a scam because bitcoin has always helped people to recover from their economic crisis and this is very true that opportunities comes with risks as well as the rewards.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

If bitcoin is scum why it is doing good in the market,  people who wants to have easy money  are the one grabbing and using the name of bitcoin so we must take our investigation if it is true or not.
vorobev

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:35:15 PM

You just need to use your head to avoid these scams. If you  find a scheme to be too good to true, it actually is.
gorbabtc

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

These have become very common, you should share the exact details on this forum also. It will prevent other investors also.
Randolf007

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Adonx.one

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:49:53 PM

a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.

preferably, given bitcoin counseling to avoid a scam, because the problem is not bitcoin, but certain people do a bad way. which causes damage to others.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Better we directly invest in bitcoin, holding in the long run and it could be better because we ourselves will directly benefit from bitcoin. Bitcoin is not a scam but bitcoin can actually provide a real advantage.

Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

That was agood experienced that you had shared to us likewise it wil helps us to be aware more to the people who using people just to dissapoint them at the end. Like what you said the scammer. This also happened to me when I join bounty campagn, the manager paid us, and the things that we did is post in selective discussion here in bitcoin forum, but at the end we are just dissaponted, because he never paid us. Thank also to him that I learn that I should be aware and more careful.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
liuziwenfree

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam, but Bitcoin is a high-risk investment product.
Therefore, investing in virtual currencies such as Bitcoin requires a certain amount of professional knowledge, especially the ICO chaos now, and investors need to have a good reputation.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:29:44 PM

If you accept Bitcoin as scam, you also accept all cryptocurrencies as scam. It is a mistake to call scam the first digital money which has proved itself until now.
When investing money on the digital money, you should think about the possible risks and make the investment after that.
Hube950

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:04:10 PM

I have been a victim of some bitcoin scam. Some that cunningly got me to send bitcoin and another that promises free bitcoin reward after completing a task. This has taught me a lesson to be very vigilant and not greedy when it comes to participating in tasks that are fake and would reap u off your coins
TravelCashInc

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:16:05 PM

It's important to read companies white paper and if they have a good ascension and platform. As they say read the fine print. Good example of a company that had a platform that ended up not working was (Long Island Blockchain corp).
King money

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:28:45 PM

There's too many scams out there now. Everyone should be careful and triple before accessing sites, sending payments and contacting the right people

I think I started believing and investing more time on research up to this date I have made good profits through bitcoin. My bitcoin long trip will support bitcoin until the end of my life it's not a scam at all.
It happened to many early investors and I was afraid to invest in bitcoin while it cost about $ 500 even I did tap to claim free bitcoin after I changed all my earnings into a currecy fiat.
panfils

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:34:36 PM

I have also seen many such scams going on Facebook groups. I think that some people might be falling for these.
criss ronaldo

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:51:14 AM

Always do your own due diligence and never trust others! It's your decision after all. Good life lesson indeed.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:19:49 AM

i think not because bitcoin only currency online and have high value only.
camily.june24

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:27:46 AM

I think that there are many scams today because a lot of people are ready to invest in btc but it doesn't mean that the whole bitcoin project is a scam.Before investing money, you need to make sure that the project is worthwhile, this applies to any token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: