Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:25:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
Swanh

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:23:59 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
We can't please everybody even we do our best part,still there are criticism about our efforts.Even bitcoin performed it's purpose and went to moon,there are still rumors against it.Bitcoin is not scam.I think the decision will fall to individuals categories about missing the point of truthfulness of bitcoin people's testimonies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:39:35 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

People today are too desperate now to earn money that is why some use illegal ways to earn as well as hurt people. They even use names of prominent figures to fool people. Bitcoin is not a scam.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

Yeah there are a lot of claims where bitcoin is presented as a scam like PayPal and others that call bitcoin as the greatest scam in the history as people have valued a currency whose real identity is digital and control is anonymous hundreds of billions of dollars but regardless of these accusations bitcoin has proved itself legitimate.
anyone who thinks bitcoin is a Scam or fraud, just deeply mistaken and living in your aquarium in the old world, the real world has long been gone from him and one day he will Wake up and realize that all around him the other reality with virtual worlds and dopolnenie realities, with robots and drones and he and his hundred dolgovoi a piece of paper that doesn't know where to put.

zuninholo

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:24:45 AM

Bitcoin is a scam that can not happen, it is an irreplaceable resource
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:35:15 AM
Merited by axxo (7)

Right now it is hard to believe on third party people who promises big returns of your investments. It is better if you invest directly and manage your own money to be sure that you are handling your own investments. The problem with third party people is that if your investments get bigger they do cut higher interest rate on your investment and you cannot even see and monitor the investment you had entrusted to them. So my advice is for you to invest on your own and manage it so that you will not point to people your losses or income because you yourself who manage it directly.

gwyncox.81

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

I believed them bitcoin will be never scam.  It has so many advantages that this page wouldn't be enough to write it all. It certainly isn't a scam.
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

It happens in any country. Avoid these kind of scheme. Bitcoin is a digital currency and nobody is responsible with your digital asset except you. This is what I always remind to people who ask me about BTC. Never be fooled by anyone claiming that they can double their money. Be smarter and learn new things every day about cryptocurrency. Practice trading.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:47:16 AM

This happens most of the time! You got invited and then promised that if you invest you will get more money. I have asked myself about this. What do they get out of me that they promised so much that I think even if I would invest it would sound still questionable? If I could get rich that instant maybe they would not have called me anyway. They should have been silent about such fortune and let themselves be rich. So I am certain that these promises isn't really true. Therefore such idea is a scam. This is how I know them more often.
Gathel

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

So many people do not understand and think that bitcoin is a way to get rich quickly. On the other side, there are people who understand about cryptocurrency and how to do money game business, so they make this hyip business program look like an ICO project or a cryptocurrency project. It's a shame, but there's hardly anything we can do, except told them that is nonsense.
that's true, but it's only understood by bitcoin users, then for people who hate bitcoin will assume that bitcoin is a scam.
imrul5

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

It’s true that some people doing cheat using bitcoin platform but bitcoin is a trustworthy one. Anyone can simply trust bitcoin. But my recommendation will be “Learn about any cryptocurrency before invest”.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

The Scammers are everywhere. In my country also I got a call asking for investment in bitcoin. They represent me a scheme telling that I can earn up to 10 BTC investing 0.025 BTC only once Grin.
There are some scammers who are also very active in the social media. They are creating fake giveaway, mimicking the handles of high-profile personalities and organizations.

rain_road

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:23:07 AM

As far as I see, bitcoin is not a scam but only those who use bitcoin to scam. If the market is concerned by the state and there are certain rules, then this is a market worth to develop.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:36:56 AM

for me i also heard the same story from a friend. With people ignorance, they find Bitcoin as a scam but the fact is, it is not. If only they don't see Cryptocurrency as income generating,At first they will give you a good impression on them, will give you payments in time, so you as individual who experienced the legitimacy of their system will spreadiut the good news to your notworks so they become popular and there that time they can now start their true motive.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:40:00 AM

Bitcoin is scam to those who doesn't believe that it is scam. Bitcoin is not scam to those who know that it is real and giving good chance to change the ways of living from rags to richness if possible. Scam accusations is not new but an old issue.
Max quee

Activity: 49

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:42:09 AM

well these kind of scam has been on a long time and more persons keep falling for it despite how much awareness has been created. anything pyramid is something i will always kick against.
Launce vich

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

bitcoin is not a scam because like any asset it has certain price and if you bought it at maximum price it's only your problem. it just means that you are a bad investor.
Dann hauer

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:43:22 AM

Think wisely as we are new here in this crypto society we are not to more ignorant do some research and never trust anybody as long as you have hesitations.
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

you described the story unfortunately affected not only you, but others. it is because of such cases that it seems to a person that these projects are bitcoin and thus are mistaken. the way out is to explain to a person that these are different things
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

bitcoin is not a scam because like any asset it has certain price and if you bought it at maximum price it's only your problem. it just means that you are a bad investor.
Yes, bitcoin is not a scam, as a matter of fact it is an investment. You can earn from it and you can also consider it as a source of income.

violet catona

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:48:48 PM

Lesson to be learn don't rely everything to your friends. Don't let your future profit depends on your friends. Don't easily trust what you hear from others because maybe it will kill your potential. Bitcoin is not a scam but use by selfish persons to scam other people. Be careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: