Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:16:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
GalahadSeika

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

Well, that's pretty unlucky. Try pushing your luck this time around or wait for the dip. In trading crypto, you're always risking. Not in any other way there's a way out of the risk you're taking. Just go out this community if you don't mind.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iamike

Activity: 314
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:20:40 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Is like we all have the same experience. Last year September, my friends told me to invest in bitcoin. It sounded so strange to me that I thought it was one of the scams. I didn't invest because that same year a lot of scam investment took my money so i was kind of afraid. The second reason was that I had little knowledge on bitcoin and they didn't take their time to explain it well to me. What they told me was that it was an online investment and I will get profit when I invest that is all I heard from them. Later on that I realized that it was not one of the scams in the market. I was therefore lucky to invest early and there was a significant rise in the price of bitcoin in December. To all my friends, bitcoin is not a scam and is really helping and building the crypto world. 
kenellis2017

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:24:15 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

I don't think bitcoin scam, i made money from bitcoin, it's real. But this market is still risk.
careCentre

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:24:22 PM

I believe bitcoin is never a scam. Bitcoin isn't scam it depends on who you send your bitcoin to or from what site. I have earned with this bitcoin and also been scammed by people who give promises that with this investment or amount you will invest you will earn this much. Never trust your money to people its much better if you will be the one to work for it rather than the invest wait and earn scheme that is trending in the social media.
jamesblue1

Activity: 47
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:25:08 PM

Today, many people can easily be attracted when it comes to money. Sadly they target those who are less fortunate who wants to earn easy money too. Good story and I hope many people would be aware of this kind of scheme.
Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam and i just wish people would have the time to really understand how to trade and invest with bitcoins. Bitcoin investment has made numerous people gain huge profits than any bank investment you can think about.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

Bitcoin is not scam.  Bitcoin is gold of future. I use Bitcoin and it's help my daily needs. but it is true, many people use Bitcoin scam. Bitcoin is good investment. you can Earn more Money if you are stay properly knowledge about Bitcoin.  you use Bitcoin and can  made  good future.
aizenbryle

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

bitcoin is not a scam,Due to bitcoin's popularity and its ability to make profit many people used others to invest for them and the desire to be rich, they will scam other people, we all know that in an online world scammers and hackers are everywhere, so beware.Victims often fall into the case of being promised to pay high profits when investing in their projects. but then they lose all that money.Always remember that there is no such easy money, even in crypto world all are need to be worked and dedication prior to achieved the profit that we want.
abramovger

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

Do not believe in these too god to be true schemes. There are a lot of scams going on in the name of crypto and bitcoins currently.
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

Yes, it’s true that some cryptocurrency is the scam but bitcoin is trustworthy. It’s better to learn first then invest. We should check and know about cryptocurrency in details before investing in it.
Sakura0990

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:37:10 PM

This is a lesson for not thoroughly explored this market!
Last year was the year of MLM, hoping to draw your precious experience for yourself
Scoobers

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:39:49 PM

Because of the publicity that Bitcoin has received there will always be those that will find ways to take advantage of people's lack of knowledge or laziness to find out for themselves.

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:50:10 AM

all of they trust people so they earn a lot. Investing is very profitable. So be wise in your strategy to earn bitcoin.
astoria

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:39:05 PM

Bitcoin is not a SCAM! I knew bitcoin for a long period of time until now and all I can say is it is a legit currency here in economy . It is also a helping hand in order for as to earn .

Bitcoin is not a SCAM! Bitcoin and altcoins is Future!
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:42:16 PM

This is the problem with other people. Bitcoin is not a scam. It is only use by other people to scam others. And that is what happen to you.

Chaki

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

Bitcoin is real!!! You scam yourself believing that your friend's prediction was right, you are not the only person I heard this thing as I see a lot of funny testimonies on my facebook wall. Now you've learned your reason.

█▄█▄█  ⚷ ROCATI ⚷ █▄█▄█
First Cryptocurrency Linked to a Tangible Asset: Real Estate Properties
https://www.rocati.net/
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:14:19 PM

bitcoin is not a scam,Due to bitcoin's popularity and its ability to make profit many people used others to invest for them and the desire to be rich, they will scam other people, we all know that in an online world scammers and hackers are everywhere, so beware.Victims often fall into the case of being promised to pay high profits when investing in their projects. but then they lose all that money.Always remember that there is no such easy money, even in crypto world all are need to be worked and dedication prior to achieved the profit that we want.
Yes bitcoin is not a scam in fact due to being so popular this crypto is that's why there's a lot of scammers used it to fool people and for them also to earn but the worst thing is they deprived other person for their self benifits. But as of now we couldn't correct the mind of other people due to they heard that all transactions made via internet is prone to scammers.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

If that really happens, it may not be your lucky day, because every place and every time, a crime happens often, because people's thinking gets sophisticated in any case then at least we should be careful.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

Some people do not believe in bitcoin. They think bitcoin is a scam and they do not want to invest as well as they do not want to believe even fear when they pick up bitcoin because they do not understand bitcoin.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:47:26 PM

Well since everyone is expecting BTC to supposedly go down more...and we know that the opposite always happens of what we expect...I say BTC will make a nice run in the next week or 2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: