Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6584 times)
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam.

Same for me, but the reason i did not join bitcoin because at that time i do not have much money.

Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

I agree with you, many people blame bitcoin because of this, they never admit the one who getting lured is themselves.

Thank you sir for sharing information to us.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

before I say welcome to you on this forum, I believe you can get a lot of information about bitcoin here well without having to hear other people say especially follow scam investment sites, starting from the beginning with all friends here hold your bitcoin as an asset in time front

This forum is the best for the people who are doubting bitcoin because they can easily track threads here that can give them an idea on what should they believe because if they will be on a single perspective then there will be no result for them. They should be neutral and look for both sides so they can decide very well.
Crypbull

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:21:15 AM

You learnt a lot of things,  From your real life, Don't believe anyone, believe your self and Do research first before investing anything, Scammers are everywhere  Be careful,

BTC is real, not a scam !!
justinstewart704

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:25:33 AM

Exactly right, bitcoin is real. It's true that bad guys use bitcoin in the wrong way but most of people earn a good return on investment in Bitcoin.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:30:57 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Same like you, my friends introducing bitcoin last year too. Many people think bitcoin is just scam because many people just seeing bad side of bitcoin, they not even try research information about good thing bitcoin.
PAES23

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:32:51 AM

That’s a good lesson for you and everyone here. You should invest bitcoin on your own, you can buy bitcoin and hold it and wait until you have a big profit. Many people think of Bitcoin as a scam, but, the scammers are the only reasons why bitcoin is being labeled as a scam.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:57:22 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Do not just invest to bitcoins because of the rumors that you are hearing. You should only make investment with bitcoin if you fully understand how bitcoin works and what its purpose in our society and economy.
Daihan

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

Bitcoin is not a form of scam but it is use to form a scam by bad motives of the greedy people. That is why it is very sad that people generalized bitcoin as scam instead of opening their mind and eyes the truth about crypto.
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

I strongly believe that bitcoin can not be a scam, you can see that many countries around the world recognize bitcoin as a legitimate means of transportation and circulation.

So you can not say that bitcoin is a scam, a scam that the government allows and admits. I think you should have a different view on bitcoin.
penetrak

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

You did very well that you did not catch an old trick on a pyramid game called the Ponzi scheme. Common sense prevailed over temptation. Experts do not agree whether a new virtual currency is a scam or an emerging competition for state money. I'm in the opinion, btc is a revolution and not a scam.
Sheentaide

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

Bitcoin, inside the first area, is a web foreign money created for remote settlements that gradually started out to combine the features of an asset that is equally appropriate for each saving and multiplying financial savings, and for appearing agreement manipulations remotely
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

The bitcoin is not scam, the reason why the bitcoin has negative image which is scam is because of the greed people who are continuing to use the image of the bitcoin for them to scam other people.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:11:31 PM

Now a days there are a lot of scammers so bitcoin is not excuse on this actually  many are using it  to scam money.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

Don't ever say bitcoin is scam it depends to you if you believe it or not for me the bitcoin is real and never it scam. bitcoin is help me a lot like i can buy anything i want that i needed to my self and my daily activities. at first i did not believe that i could not earn a lot of money because of bitcoin my friend told me to research about bitcoin and im curious.
staceyrita

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

nowadays, there are already many sites or web on behalf of bitcoin to gain profit in investing or deposit.
I personally would not be easy to believe with all that, and the most important thing we have to believe in links of trusted content has always been active until now.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

I think you will be scam if you only let others to outwit you. Actually you din't need yo trust others you just need to trust yourself because in working the one you can trust is you.
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:13:10 PM

I say bitcoin is not a scam, the sitting of this case is no different from other cases.
It uses bitcoin as a means of fraud.
This is what makes some people who want to invest in bitcoin into doubt
Think smart sir  Smiley
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

Only people who do not understand and also do not want to learn bitcoin is not going to be part of bitcoin success. Some people consider bitcoin to be a threat and also have no benefit. And if we learn it then we can use it as well as possible. Believe that bitcoin can realize the dream we have.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:30:15 PM

People who use bitcoin to gain more audience to scam people. I'm one of the living creature of witness the greatness of creation of satoshi nakamoto and soon bitcoin will be more popular than superheroes like superman. Because bitcoin is my real life hero! Powered by satoshi nakamoto
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:31:33 PM

Bitcoin is no scam but people just fail to understand more especially when they do not do it right people need to understand how this works and then they can also earn or make profit.My advise is people should seek the right advise counselling to do it right Bitcoin is no scam 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: