Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:10:56 PM

It's not true in any way, Bitcoin is not a killer. Bitcoin is an invaluable resource. The only people who work on Bitcoin are Bitcoin's mind.
joshua0502

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

Do not entertain those people who wants you to invest in their ongoing projects.
First of all you have to search very well into that particular project if it is legit or not.
And ask someone if they know that project where investment is involve.
Most of the time scammers used bitcoin as their main objective to get people who doesnt know about investment.
In short those people are "easy go lucky".
The number one rule to invest is to have a research and to have patient, and also a trust in your every step to have a good opportunity and to have good profit.
Robin1020

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:26:39 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam, if bitcoin scam i think now bitcoin prices will drop drastically and do not show fantastic price movements. now this bitcoin just adjusts to the price drop, so I think bitcoin will rise again and be in the highest price position. Bitcoin is money in a form of digital and it is legal coin not a scam coin, Scam are those where you invest your bitcoin. That is why it is very sad that people generalized bitcoin as scam instead of opening their mind and eyes the truth about crypto.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

a better option is to invest directly, not through others. you can buy bitcoin with fiat. Keep it in your wallet and then wait until you see a profit. because the bitcoin is real and promising, not a scam.
I agree in your opinion, bitcoin is not scam as you think cause bitcoin is good investment for future. If you want to buy bitcoin and invest make sure it is legit make a search if they scam or not for your own . Do not trust anyone to offer you to invest cause scammers are always there .
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

Unfortunately, a lot of people come to cryptocurrency for quick profit and not very honest way. It is because of such swindlers many people do not believe in cryptocurrency, thinking that everyone who is interested in it-swindlers.
ashfakur

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:47:10 AM

Really helpful stories, I think you shared it by sharing many benefits! Because the crypto currency is new in the world, many are cheated in many ways! I hope they will be cautious about this story, but with that I think - if someone wants to invest in crypto currency, then buy it bitcoin. And keep that bitcoin at its wallet at least 1 year, then I think its investment will double! I told one of my friends that he agreed with me to invest in bitcoin - he will invest 7 billion next January 2019 year, which will be of great benefit to the market.BTC

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 02:57:08 AM

It is true that crypto is such a dangerous world but not everyone here try to scam people.
You can easily avoid them by building up more knowledge. It has been years and I haven't got into any problem.
You all need to keep faith in bitcoin's future.
Andthenextdaystill@gmail.

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:10:43 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam. Only those who use Bitcoin for malicious purposes are deceptive. They always offer us with virtual money and take that money
mazesta

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:34:28 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Yes, that's right what you say. Bitcoin is not Scam But many are taking the bitcoin for fraud, our gar is not fooled to have much to learn and be careful of the investment offer.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:57:31 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
I agree with you, Bitcoin is not a scam but the person who uses bitcoin to steal is your scam. As with the money we now use in gambling, investment scam how can we say that our money scam? Just like bitcoin it's used, And that's what we should explain to people who say it's a scam.
mdrakibul

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:05:55 AM

Bitcoin is not SCAM. I think bitcoin does not fool anyone, bitcoin makes a profit and helps to minimize time and transaction costs quickly. But bitcoin is very useful to me and also too my family because its get to us extra money to our financial. Its not late to be part of cryptocurrency .
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:15:26 AM

Because of its outstanding value and thousand dollar value there are so many scams entering in the market to victimized so many people, we must be aware on that. We holds money so we must be wise after we give some. We all not want to be scammed so we must be smart on sending money on anyone.
Tr2nkh0nh101

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

Bitcoin is good if you use it for good purposes such as investing or trading. Besides, there are still a lot of bitcoin-based scams, so be careful
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:49:57 AM

Why someone says bitcoin is a scam!  Your wrong it is not true but the truth is  many are enjoying their blessings from it,and they were so thankful here when they started joining in this bitcoin it chances their lives into a better one.,
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:01:05 AM

I agree with you, Bitcoin is not a scam but the person who uses bitcoin to steal is your scam. As with the money we now use in gambling, investment scam how can we say that our money scam? Just like bitcoin it's used, And that's what we should explain to people who say it's a scam.

In my province, my auntie was victim by scam and they used the name of bitcoin, well since my auntie didn't know bitcoin she just give her money and the sad thing is those people stole her money, I knew it when she already victim, then I explain to her that he is victim by scam not in bitcoin, because bitcoin is real not scam. People are just scam other people to get money.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam. Only those who use Bitcoin for malicious purposes are deceptive. They always offer us with virtual money and take that money
bitcoin is like a knife in the kitchen, depends on whose hands it is. you can use bitcoin for both good and bad. but bitcoin itself is not bad to not good has no relation. he just is bitcoin.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Zero504

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:20:10 AM

when you want to invest, always always analyze and investigate in advance to avoid mistakes such as fraud. bitcoin can be a tremendous investment, it can be something as destructive as we do. it teaches us a lesson not to believe in such a scheme. bitcoin is not a scam but some people use the word bitcoin to deceive others.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

Bitcoin is often called a bubble and deception. We quote an excellent quote by the author of Yahoo Finance. Bitcoin is a legal technology based on a system that attracted the attention of the largest financial companies. This is not a trick or a hoax. This is something real and existing, though not tangible physically.
cryptoaro

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 08:40:05 AM

There is a good story for bitcoin beginner. Some peoples cheat somone using bitcoin.
world wide there are many prymide company. They use improve their company using crypto currencies.
But bitcoin not a scam or false. I think that this field never die or break. therefore there is nothing to fear invest for bitcoin.

koreano111

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

Thank you for sharing the story so that we can learn from it. But btc is real and if you're awake, it's really good for you
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: