Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:50:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
solarisexodus

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

Time and constant effort on bitcoin`s daily transaction prove that they are gaining profit while losing sometimes. Ponzi schemes out there used bitcoin as their way in and promise very enticing offers. This would obviously a "gold" opportunity for those investors who are not really making their own investigations. Accordingly, they were termed as an opportunist investor - trying to maximize whatever risk so long as to get higher profit on their invesments, and fall to preys...
kumablack

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

the problem here, i think, is many folks seem to have the idea that bitcoin is a get quick rich scheme, wherein you get double your investment forgetting that bitcoin right now is extremely volatile. yes you could double your investment but you can equally lose half of it. it goes either way. All this scam talk to me, is  borne out of a lack of understanding of what bitcoin is all about.
Ankhang2016

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

fear scam so new dare not buy, invest. And that is not profitable from bitcoin
TonyMark

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

There are many thing pyramiding scams going nowadays as you said and the latest ones are the ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) for creating new Cryptocoins, its like a crowdsale fundraising programs where you invest your money for higher returns, But some people or some ICOs they promise a handsome offer and disappear after the crowdsale is finished. You also have to be careful about them too. There are many great ICOs also in which you can earn benefit but it is very complicated things around and to know about them I most probably check on to this site:- https://coindelite.com/ico-list.php    where you can know more about the ICOs and other Cryptocurrencies as well.
chnexus

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:51:43 AM

Bitcoin is much crazy than tulip bubble, and it changes and splits.
What do you think about ETH?
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

Yes, you are lucky you did a search and didn't fall for that. I have a couple of friends who did and till date, they are still refusing to see the bigger picture with bitcoin and crypto currencies.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:09:24 AM

Its Bitcoin, you can sell at any time, so this is not fraud in any way.
Experienced investors make a profit on this.
hexline11

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:13:31 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Bitcoin is not a scam. You can tell it if you really know how to invest and tried it. For me I am investing in bitcoin since I started to know about cryptocurrency. There are just some people using bitcoin as a scam that's why many people are not believing in it.
TechnoX_X

Activity: 306
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:19:21 AM

What has happened to you is so instructive to us that it is not too easy to believe in people who only promise something without evidence. Before we invest in something, we should first learn where we will invest and what risks we will face. Once you have approved all the investment requirements, then we start our investment in bitcoin. You must learn from people who have been successful at BTC.
Zion060101

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

Bitcoin don't scam it's just what the government says and other people, because they saw progress in many people and that's why they say it's a scam.
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:29:00 AM

I've heard quite a lot about that. Is it really a scam? I do not think so. Bitcoin is very good, it's safe, convenient and anonymous. That is not to mention the profit and technology that it brings is also great. It's just us being used by bad people. So be careful with those people rather than being careful with Bitcoin
sormin

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

Bitcoin is not a fraud. It all depends on us as BTC users are doing it wisely or not. Better be careful to trust someone. Learn first what we want to do next. Many people are already using bitcoin wisely. you have to learn from there.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM
Trangngu

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

I also heard a series of similar stories. Our lives always face those dangers. Be alert and watch the event. Many people become legally bountyed with Bitcoin. That proves Bitcoin is not Scam
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:51:37 AM

First thing to do before investing ia to think and imvestigate first before doing the act.  Rather you have been deceived by someone then first thing to act is to search and study first everything.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

I wonder why even at this stage people question that bitcoin is a scam? do your own research then ask your self whether bitcoin is a scam? Then you have facts not believe that Bitcoin is not a scam, Get ready to the digital society. Blockchain technology will be center that control the digital society and cryptocurrency will be the fuel.

Arafat01775

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

Bitcoin is not scam. But there are many scammer around us. We have be careful about them. Bitcoin is the most trusted coin in the world. Most of people involved with bitcoin and they are got more profit about it.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

Your friend does a greater mistake than he told you this things. You can never promise another person that things that are not depending on the you. Like the price of Bitcoin or the profits from joining particular bounty campaign. You just cannot know for sure.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:36:48 PM

On what grounds do you think it's a scam, only a scammer sees scam in another unless you're not one speak sensible. Bitcoins has made people rich be it normal or even the celebrities who had brought it and forgotten about it. They're all rich and some richer I guess you don't understand it so stay away and continue to loose but your call or be smart invest in it.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

Its Bitcoin, you can sell at any time, so this is not fraud in any way.
Experienced investors make a profit on this.
bitcoin is a very liquid instrument that can be quickly bought and quickly sold. therefore, it can not be a Scam, you have to understand the cost of buying and selling an investment tool that has no unidirectional movement.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
cryptowaltz

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:36:24 AM

Buddy one thing i told u bitcoin is not a scam peoples is scammer. if we know peoples properly who is successful in bitcoin business like trading and and investing on right place then we can make profit. in pyramid, revenue share schemes and their owner are scammers they collect peoples money and run.
because in initial days they give u withdrawal and then shut down their business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: