Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

for us bitcoin is not a scam, because for us bitcoin is also a good way we generate a lot of good profits in the short and long term, so I think bitcoin is not a scam.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 10:47:09 AM

i think i should read a lot more on this thread since im a new to this bitcoin world. Thanks for the advises and tips.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:54:39 AM

for us bitcoin is not a scam, because for us bitcoin is also a good way we generate a lot of good profits in the short and long term, so I think bitcoin is not a scam.

For me bitcoin is not a scam because many people proven it and even bitcoin proven themself how strong as a digital currencies. Many lift up there life because of bitcoin.
brightology

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:55:10 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam at all, which has been working perfectly and many people make use of bitcoin to pay bills online and also purchased product, bitcoin scam is found from bad people to collect another person money, because bitcoin is an asset.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

I think that's not a scam. They give you the opportunity and you miss it. Not everyone who invests will make a profit. You have to go through the process of failure and from that failure will give you more experience to be able to succeed in the future. I lost a lot of bitcoin and now I get a lot of it

PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
an experience that is very valuable and should serve as an example for us all, in order not to experience the same thing. in starting any such thing, first have to know its history first. then learn it well. so are before going in for investment. must really understand and understand the mature calculation. and from a clear source of information. I think BTC has proven to be real, and that's an issue. my message, make your experience as the best teacher in the journey of life. the future should be better than now or masalalu. thank you for learning.
Indra123

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

If they are going to trust other people it will be profitable to get. So it's wise in your strategy to get a lot of profit in bitcoin.
CryptCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Sadly so many cryptocurrency scams still. And they will be around just like there's money scams. Cant really get rid of them to be quite honest, while there's people, there's scams
samsul1234

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

many got hit, yesterday I was also inbound from telegram to invest with a big advantage I rejected it because it is a fraud, now a lot of swindlers are wary of friends

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:55:50 PM

All the answers bitcoin is not scam how many of you actually read first post?
Scammers will always find a way to scam, this forum is mostly about money and most crypto scammers are here. Everyone need to learn how not to be scammed and how to avoid scam projects, pyramids and other scams.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

I think you MIS-named this topic!!! In the first post, you say that you doubted the ISO account, which soon disappeared, but what about bitcoin, and what about the accusations that bitcoin is a Scam Huh?
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:19:54 PM

Will I think bitcoin is not a scam because the organizers knows there rules before implementing it and they can earned a benefits for the campaign in every launch .Scam is happened if the members will not be cooperate in there works.
dovizex

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

Bitcoin is not scam guys!! Huh Huh Huh
zubrr51

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:32:53 PM

Bitcoin is already recognized as an asset that is in demand in the world of finance. Therefore, it is definitely not a scam, as everyone will soon find out.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

I wish you luck in this investment but I do not think Bicoin is a scammer. It is showing tremendous potential in the future and it has now proven to be a valuable part of it. Bitcoin is probably still a bit unstable and I think you should give it a fair bit of equity.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bravetheheat

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

The truth is that more people know bitcoin, more powerful and stronger it will be.
If more and more people use or may use bitcoin, just like fiat currency, although there is an exchange rate for different currency, the real value of a currency is different and vary based on market.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:50:24 PM

this will be happen if someone didnt learn about the truth bitcoin. what is bitcoin used for and how it work. many peoples think bitcoin are a quick rich scheme or what ever can make them rich fast. they are wrong and this make a fud on bitcoin. so learn all about bitcoin first before claim bitcoin is a scam.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:56:55 PM

bitcoin has proven reality. I think if there are still other fraud / crimes. it's just irresponsible people. and it is very harmful. thank you for giving the experience to us all. I hope not to happen in the future.
thanks

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

Huge scam.  First time ever a 'natural Ponzi' has been achieved.  Pure brilliance.  

If it is not a scam, then why did so many people lose all their money?  Including you.  By the way, the people getting scammed usually don't think it is a scam.  That's how scams work.  It should be no surprise all the idiots write: 'is not a scam'

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
eydrea

Activity: 235

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:33:00 PM

So you learned your first lesson here in cryptocurrency market. Most people here also experienced that scam you are saying. Thats why they are always telling newbies to always analyze and investigate before believing on someone's investment. It is your obligation to inspect and know what king of project you are joining. It is very important to know the project and its progress. You should always monitor if there is some suspicious acts or errors so that you can know if it is scam or not. Make it as your first step on joining and use this lesson in your future decisions on your investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: