Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:41:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6584 times)
Vart4varta

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:56:13 PM

Yes bitcoin is not perfect, and the crypto currency is full, but this is one of the steps towards decentralization, perhaps soon there will be something new of the best this
Eric Medeiross

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:13:08 PM

You are right. Everything concerning money needs careful research, especially risky one like Bitcoin. There's nothing that is quick to earn money. I dare say the system you mentioned was a scam, so you shouldn't have felt "unfortunate".
Kathleen Martinss

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

Bitcoin - The Virtual Currency, as well as other currencies, does not cheat anyone. In some places because of ignorance many people have been cheated when the floor owner has exhausted his investment and disappeared. Most of these investors are people who have little knowledge of Bitcoin as well as financial investments. They do not know the value of Bitcoin, only know that each month paid a high interest should rush to invest in bitcoin and then be cheated.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

There are many opinions on that thing, and one of them is there we are just a puppets in the hands of puppet master, or we just hamster, and they get cut on us. But anyway I personally and beneficial from bitcoin and alternative coins trading everyday.
Sweet Weapon

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:28:53 PM

Bitcoin is a online currency .. Yes Scamming is almost happening every where .. But what is happening here in this coin market is that , BTC is accepted in various countries and companies . . SO it will be protected by all these businessman who are doing their trading using this ..

This is good to invest in bitcoin . But before investment a good research is a must ..
Rupok365

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:06:46 PM

I was entertained . However, the price of bitcoin has dropped a lot. That's why people are investing a little less nowadays
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:44:24 PM

You are right. Everything concerning money needs careful research, especially risky one like Bitcoin. There's nothing that is quick to earn money. I dare say the system you mentioned was a scam, so you shouldn't have felt "unfortunate".

I also agree with you nowaday there are a lot of companies as well as individuals use bitcoin method sothat they can use of multi-level lending coins and so you should be careful to avoid scam.The profit from bitcoin is huge but the risk is also very high. So you need to find out more about forms with the style of bitcoin.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

All this field and there is no guarantee on the health of this area and all the false news just to encourage people to buy and then to cancel the price and there is no profit over the past months damn this field
Toraokun

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:00:38 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam.

Tell your friends, never promising many good things to invite other people. It will just making them suspicious about bitcoin  Smiley.

Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam.

Good to hear that you join investing in here too. You must think many times before investing anywhere, learn a bit about their background and if you have confidence then you can invest there then.

Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

You are right sir. Before judging something, you must know everything about it. people always blaming something instead blaming people it self.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
ThishD

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:01:53 PM

Thanks for sharing this with us. There are some good points for beginners in this field. In this modern world many people are doing fraud things. By talking, they reach to people and cheat them very easily. So we must be knowledgeable and want to well known about the society. But Bitcoin is not a scam. Some people trying to do some scam things using Bitcoin.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:04:40 PM

I also agree with you nowaday there are a lot of companies as well as individuals use bitcoin method sothat they can use of multi-level lending coins and so you should be careful to avoid scam.The profit from bitcoin is huge but the risk is also very high. So you need to find out more about forms with the style of bitcoin.

It exists only in some areas that accept Bitcoin far different from the very banned areas of Bitcoin.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

I agree with you actually one of my friend stop and lose temper in looking for a nice signature campaign becuse some of it is just a scam. He thinks that if he will not become aware of scam, his efforts will just go for nothing.

Also if you are involved in signature campaign see to it that you didn't join the campaign which is not legal.

All people who do not  aware of scammers are usually the victims, and lost some of their money. Hackers/scammers are just around us its just depends on you if you will be fall for them.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
mojo2208

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

Now the topic of fraud is very common. It's very sad, but bitcoin is not the most vulnerable crypto currency! In any case, each of us has to be careful! 8 Shocked
bidadari22_

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

I think that bitcoin is not a scam,because you can control your money,you decide what you do and you are responsible for your losses.And you can also monitor prices in the market,unlike other investments.In other investments,you can not see what's happening in the market. In other investments,you can make money safely,but slowly or otherwise you can get 100% of your profits but there is a high risk.Bitcoin is not a scam,you just need to learn more /
olafflirik

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

There are a lot of people who invested in the crypt. The government is also investing in cryptocurrency. It can't be Scam
maloibtc

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:47:30 PM

I don't agree that btc is a scam because it is really a great crypto currency, which has a large potential and in the future it will become the main currency and maybe even substitute the rest of the coins
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

It is not a scam and I think nobody thinks so, there are some competitors which try to leave somem negative comments about the btc and its price fluctuations but what is stable today? dollar isn't stable either!

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Of course, Bitcoin is not a scam. This is real digital gold, which has a reasonable price. Yes, this is a very risky and manipulative market. But he's also very volatile. Do not forget that the market does not owe anything to anyone. If you are in the right boat then you have earnings, if not, you lost money. Invest in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencys is needed for free.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
IshakDib

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:25:56 PM

bitcoin is the futur it's the real futur, not scam. Cool
dragoz11

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:53:38 PM

the people are investing in it without having the slightest knowledge and information, they invest in times when the price is on top and when they lose it they call it scam, of course there are price manipulations but it doesn`t mean that it is completely fraud or scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: