Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:00:51 AM

we can say it is like a knife which have been created to be used for cutting bread but people use it to kill people. So the thing with btc is same it has so different usage areas but people use it to scam others and thus btc is labeled as scam by scammed.

So far it depends to our understanding about bitcoin because actually you are right btc use by scammers to scam people. Originally bitcoin is legit but the years past by it was use to scammed people.
it all depends on how to use it if we use for the bad then the result is detrimental to others (scammed) but if used for good such as helping the poor then Bitcoin not deserve to be called a scam because so far we have earned some money for our economic needs in Bitcoin.
julielyn

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:11:43 AM

a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.

When I first learned to bitcoin my friend first told me that I had my private key to keep my bitcoin account out because many people scum said he did not even give my private key to anyone in my family so I do not have anything to lie about in the end there are no hackers if there is no negligent. And want to let everyone not scum the bitcoin is indeed the bitcoin is true then when I'm cash out and when I'm upright when I'm home bitcoin bitcoin is real not scum.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:17:30 AM

Bitcoin is not and will never be a scam. People that think otherwise are 3 type of people:
A) Dont have any.
B) Dont understand it
C) Butthurt that they didn't buy for cheap.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Choy13

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

Why invest through other people if you can invest on your own. That's why people get scammed because they invest in their so called friends or other people. It's much better to do it on your own. That's the lesson by not knowing whats the basic and not being knowledgeable in bitcoin.
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Bitcoin is not Scam for as long as you manage your own investment and do not let anyone to manage it. It could be a scam if someone managed your money and if generates income the person who managed might be tempted not to give the income earned by your investment and that is the time Scam occured.
rossr1

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam it os an investment. Maybe biycoin is just a tool to gain a huge amount of profit and it is also used on scamming in short bitscoin depending on how people use it on their own understanding but it's not. is a scam. Maybe we should be more strategic about how to make money with bitcoin to avoid ourselves as victims of scammers.

Bitcoin in real time it's where a perspective to invest in it. You can buy bitcoin now for a really good price and wait when the price will grows up to earn in the future. You must be patient to Bitcoin.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

Bitcoin definitely isn't a scam. It is being manipulated like everything these days. Banks are being manipulated, gold is manipulated. Bitcoin has its advantages and for all of them, I see the bright future for it and for everyone who invested in it. Especially at earlier stages as me, 5 years ago....I don't regret anything. That money I wouldn't earn and save in my whole life.

saadat6868

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Scam - initially founded project, or scheme that would be created on purpose to decieve people and eventually steal their money and close. I am pursuaded, that bitcoin is nothing like that.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

Bitcoin definitely isn't a scam. It is being manipulated like everything these days. Banks are being manipulated, gold is manipulated. Bitcoin has its advantages and for all of them, I see the bright future for it and for everyone who invested in it. Especially at earlier stages as me, 5 years ago....I don't regret anything. That money I wouldn't earn and save in my whole life.
It's true that BTC is uncomfortable because it can not be regulated. This is giving many uncomfortable. Time will tell if it will ever be accepted.
adnandanish102

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:58:03 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam.It is a fulfill currency like digital currency but it has more advantages than digital curency.You have to invest in bitcoin and increasing in bitcoin rate will increase your profit but investment involves many scams.So be aware of ponzy schemes created by scammers like cloud mining etc.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

Thank you for sharing your story. Your life story has given us a lesson.
seeing such an event I think we should know more about Bitcoin and invest in cryptocurancy, so we can avoid fraud. if you want to invest, you have to trust people who have succeeded in bitcoin and cryptocurancy. Bitcoin is real, not fraud.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:40:39 PM

Whoever is holding on is by all accounts dumb, he waits and gets lost in the waltz and gets nothing in the other. It is becoming provocative and the false news is abundant and there is no hope
SemaVaflist

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:41:35 PM

Hi, related to this. I've been reading a thread on bounty scam. A translator applied for a bounty campaign. The campaign manager did offer to pay in BTC; 50% in advance and the balance upon completion of the project in lieu of the Bounty Token.When they introduced it to me, they are like networkers. I don't believe them. They didn't knew that I'm in to cryptocurrency and I know how it works.
Shirley Monizz

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:41:48 AM

Find out thoroughly before investing in Bitcoin (or other things). You need to make sure that you really understand it and the investor. Do not invest when you do not know anything. Use your knowledge to invest and manage your own Bitcoin and profit. Sometimes the lack of knowledge causes you to become a victim of fraud.
thinhthai

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:51:54 AM

I've known Bitcoin long time a go when I was curious about deepweb and I saw some website had a purchase with Bitcoin, in that time, Bitcoin had the price above $500. I thought It was expensive and I didn't what was it. Then, the early 2017, some people in my facebook showed their asset with BTC, I didn't care. Until 8-2017, I was attracted to Bitcoin and figured it out. I saw how potential It was, I seriously took a lot of time to research and learnt more about it. Now I assure Bitcoin is the future, maybe not bitcoin, improved-coin can be honor of Bitcoin to improve the world with blockchain
Amy Halll

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:53:27 AM

Bitcoin not SCAM! it is a kind of money. It is used by many as a fraudulent tool. In addition, the bizarre "Bitcoin scam”  stories attracted the attention of many people, including those who only read titles without reading the content, which made people misread about bitcoins. So many people think bad about Bitcoin, for that Bitcoin
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:05:40 AM

Some advice to the investor :
- You must know in depth the investment that you will follow.
- Do not be tempted by profits that are too big with a fast period of time, the promise is too good to be true, it could be just tricks and illusions.
- You can check your investment company at https://badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/, if there is a bad possibility it is a scam.

Bitcoin is not a SCAM, we still have to be careful because many people out there use bitcoin as a criminal means.
Jonathan Greenn

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:10:26 AM

You're right, Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Many people rely on the huge profits that Bitcoin brings to entice, deceiving others who are ignorant. Before investing in Bitcoin, let's look into it. And own the investment
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:18:10 AM

You cannot just believe other people in investing in cryptocurrency. Many jerkers are using bitcoin and cryptocurrency to deceive others. You can make your own investments by creating your wallet account and trading in the famous exchange like binance, kucoin, hitbtc, etc.
Angna27

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:51:18 AM

:(sad but its true there are many scam activities, site and scammer now a days anf if you're not really careful you might be victimized with all your money...the good thing is if there are fake stuff like these there are also legit and true and this is the bitcoin that were are gaving so far... and so you can invest wiht the amount you can only afford to lose. and see in the end how it profit you.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: