Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:28:12 PM

I think that Bitcoin is not a scam. They are mainly made on the platform of Ethereum. Bitcoin has the properties of a bubble but Bitcoin is definitely not a scam. Also much depends on those who own Bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hanlap

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:49:34 PM

I think that Bitcoin is not a scam. They are mainly made on the platform of Ethereum. Bitcoin has the properties of a bubble but Bitcoin is definitely not a scam. Also much depends on those who own Bitcoins.
Bitcoin is not a scam, only people who use it make it a scam. When you want to invest in virtual currency, you need to know what Bitcoin is and must study themselves. Do not listen to any appealing calls from others, as you may be cheated .
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

Bitcoin is not scam. It is just used by people who create a platform for people to invest upon. People cannot used bitcoin without the prior knowledge it would just make them loss opportunities and capital on investing on such a thing without knowledge upon using it. So all we need to do is to inform ourselves on the real thing and focus on learning the system and the market of different form of cryptocurrency with the used of bitcoin.
Equity0924

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:53:13 PM

I think bitcoin will still continue to rise knowing there are many scammera around. We just have to study the flow and wait for good time to when to invest or sell.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

Good thing that you detected that that company is a scam. And I agree that bitcoin is not a scam. There are just people who use bitcoin as their front to scam other people. If we want to invest here, it is very important that we know what we are doing, know the right strategies in trading and not to trust people whom we dont personally know.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:04:44 PM

It's clear that bitcoin is not a scam. Every investment has risk on it, so it just depend on how lucky or strategic you are. For me, bitcoin is a lot better than any other investment because you can monitor the market and you can handle your money, you can decide also if you want to invest or withdraw, unlike any other investment where you can't see how your money moves.

gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

NO bitcoin is not a scam it depends to people not to bitcoin. Actually bitcoin can help you to be successful and rich. People only make bitcoin scam I can give you an advice that first make a research before you join here so that you can't be scam by someone.

Suketlapangan

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:32:16 PM

for those of us who already understand what bitcoin is, must have been sure if BTC is real, whereas for those who do not understand what is digital money, definitely consider bitcoi is just a fraud
Posteruma

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

Interesting story. Really research is very important. İt makes you confident on your way. And easy to clarify the questions on your mind.
qwerty12

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Bitcoin works in the absence of a responsible institution or government, so we should be more careful because the risks of loss or wrong investment will affect our own. SCAM in Bitcoin is very likely because some irresponsible people will use the popularity of bitcoin to deceive the victim. therefore we must be clever in sorting the investment.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:45:16 PM

Thank you for sharing the story with us, and it gives us many benefits.
So I think we should know more about Bitcoin, search for as much information as possible about cryptocurancy and Bitcoin! Because it seems like such people will be much more by the year 2018. if you want to invest, we have to trust people who have succeeded in bitcoin and that we know.
Bitcoin is real, not fraud.
jobking01

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:47:44 PM

I don't think so, bitcoin like gamble. In 2017, my friend become rich by sell bitcoin, but when i joined, price of bitcoin down Sad Hope end this year, price of bitcoin go to moon.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:50:19 PM

NO bitcoin is not a scam it depends to people not to bitcoin. Actually bitcoin can help you to be successful and rich. People only make bitcoin scam I can give you an advice that first make a research before you join here so that you can't be scam by someone.

Yes, it's sad to hear such stories, how bad people using something great as bitcoin for their own purpose, to cheat people and steal their money.
Unfortunately, many young and inexperienced or desperate people are often cheated in such SCAMS and losing their life savings, pride and hopes.
I'm happy that you didn't join this CAM and that you find eventually all good points about bitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
nguyenlamqt116

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

It's a story that helps us learn lessons and experiences. Bitcoin is not really a scam, but there are some people using Bitcoin to scam others
petrcoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:02:57 PM

Are you kidding me?

Do you really guys discussing, bitcoin is scam or not in 2018?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rakesh6162

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:46:22 PM

there are many scammers in the community of bitcoin. they create many investments scheme like ponzi scheme and they sell bitcoin as a scheme. they offer daily and monthly payout ,interest and refferal income to their investor. but maximum of these creator are scammers. stay away from these schemes and sites to avoide of bitcoin scammers.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

According to me it's not true. Bitcoin is real & I am earning bitcoin also everyone earning bitcoin who actually connected with bitcoin. It's give us many opportunity to make profitable.

Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:03:47 PM

Bitcoin is not a scam , but bad people take advantage of those newbies and scam them. Well that will make you realize that you need to know more knowledge about bitcoin. That will teach as a lesson lets turn our mistakes into learnings.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ani4

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

this investment scheme alluded to in the beginning of your post doesn't sound like bitcoin itself, rather a ponzi/scheme that is merely using the name of bitcoin to lure people in.

I greatly recommend you search andreas antonopoulos on youtube and learn about it via his talks, he is excellent at explaining exactly what bitcoin is.
dgreat

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:46:06 PM

If you want to do something you have no idea about  it is best you consult someone you trust very well and have confidence in. Because it only that person that would guide you through the process to know how it works. You going to do it yourself might result to you falling in the wrong direction and maybe scammed by fraudsters.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: