Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:54:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin SCAM!  (Read 6582 times)
Ayaah

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!

Yes friend you are correct,  bitcoin is not a scammed. Its the people behined who use the name of bitcoin to  bait people so that they fraud their victims. I suggest to those people who wants to invest their money in bitcoin to do it by your self. Do not need a middle man because it can creat trouble to your investment.
vert12020

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:08:58 PM

Thank you from your information, I think bitcoin is not scam and Bitcoin is currently the most widely used currency in the world and recognized,
Thanks
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:16:12 PM

Thank you from your information, I think bitcoin is not scam and Bitcoin is currently the most widely used currency in the world and recognized,
Thanks
It is not scam it was proven by many that bitcoin are very useful for all users. If you dont know about this crypto you will treated it as scam. We have to search, learn first this platform before claims of scam.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

Some people who do not understand bitcoin ecosystems try to influence others by spreading the negative news. If bitcoin is a scam, is it possible that the price can be this fantastic, right? So we have to think more logically.
genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

You're one of those people that really don't understand the essence of bitcoin. It somehow is natural to beginners because you've just got invited over by somebody. But that doesn't mean that you'll not do your job reaearching. That is so big. 5k could mean everything.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
ZainSpider

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:30:02 PM

You're one of those people that really don't understand the essence of bitcoin. It somehow is natural to beginners because you've just got invited over by somebody. But that doesn't mean that you'll not do your job reaearching. That is so big. 5k could mean everything.

Indeed. In start people always behave like this. Grin

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
FurDich

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:05:09 AM

I was invited by a friend of a friend to invest in Bitcoin last year. He told me that if I invest 5000 in our currency it will be doubled in a month's time. He also promised me that I will get referral fees and override from every person I introduced to Bitcoin and that prices of Bitcoin are expected to increase. To make the story short I did not join because I believe its a pyramiding scam. Truth to be told I did my research on Bitcoin after that and it turn's out that Bitcoin's price was really on rise unfortunately I did not invest at that time. Currently I'm learning more thru this forum and I thank my friend for inviting me here. Just last December I heard from one of my friends that the company they joined was in fact a pyramiding scam and the money they invested in just vanished out of thin air together with the people who invited them. We should be wary of people offering investments and opportunities to us. Do your research. Opportunity comes with risks as well as the rewards. If its too good to be true, it might be a scam. Bitcoin is not a SCAM but there are people who uses Bitcoin to SCAM other people. Good luck to us and more power to Bitcoin!
Bitcoin is not a SCAM! I knew bitcoin for a long period of time until now and all I can say is it is a legit currency here in economy . It is also a helping hand in order for as to earn .
Kasliono

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:18:40 AM

That is a good story, Nowadays many company use bitcoin to make a scam thing, also they use bitcoin because we cannot track the transaction and the wallet address to find them. So, when we got scam, then we lose our Money. We should becareful when someone invite us to join in a kind of investment, and do some research before we investing to that thing. Becarefull guyss...
Ripa17

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:28:46 AM

I think many peoples using Btc popularity to scam others people. Indeed we should always searching before we interesting on any investment but Btc is good investment if we know about cryptocurrency and the future
manojnilanga

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:34:42 AM

Bitcoin is not a SCAM ! but scammers can use bitcoin for their bad work so easily compared to other currencies in the world right now.  Lips sealed
Cryptogames999

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

Help the victim scammed by ColdKey

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

This could be a lesson for everyone but you could find a lot of answers and people from all over the world
 I suggest you to read this forums and avoid such local sites In future.

SCAMMED 0.7+ BTC       ★   Charity Auction   ★      COLDKEY SCAM (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5434623.0)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:38:00 AM

yes, if you invited by many people that said will double your money or your bitcoin in a fast way that is a scam and you will get big losses because of this, so if you invited to invest in any platform that will doubled your money, its not safe at all

CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 03:57:03 AM

friend and money are not on the same road . Its so hard when give  your money  for friend to invest . A good lesson
john randolph

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:06:04 AM

a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know. There is up and downs in BTC price but
bitcoin is real, not scam.
ABYOO

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:01:32 AM

Good information. I got the similar experence about SCAN.
At that time, I've given my private key to them. It should have not informed.

I moved my token with crypcurrency to the other wallet and it is safe now.
Anyway, please do not your personal infomration on the web or do not provide you with your private key or QR code. 
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:10:48 AM

Bitcoin became famous, because the price is high and the system of ownership and transactions is easy. People's belief in bitcoin is high and many people try to have bitcoin in their own way, so there are some people who use bitcoin fame, and fraud on behalf of bitcoin, they are a class that destroys bitcoin and part of irresponsible people. Because they end up with a negative view of bitcoin, but what I want to say is that bitcoin is not a scam, bitcoin is real and is able to provide good future expectations, so recognize bitcoin well so we can understand about bitcoin and be a part of people. people who are always lucky and make a profit through bitcoin.
Ngajim

Activity: 279
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:17:58 AM

It's all depend of your trust in bitcoin.
Day by day bitcoin be come famouse and popular,  in my opinion I don't think bitcoin SCAM. Because there already so many peoples be come success because of bitcoin.
mimiko

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:02:09 AM

Bitcoin is not a scam, how funny it is that other people consider it as a scam,yes before I thought it is not true I do also see post about this one but out of curiousity I try this and there I know how it worked and how it helped other people it also has a higher value than our currency.
TonyMark

Activity: 135
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:14:26 AM

a good life story, and can teach us a lesson.
it seems like such people will be much more in 2018. so I think we should know more about BTC. if you want to invest we should trust people who have been successful in bitcoin and that we know.
bitcoin is real, not scam.

You are right, We should be always aware of what we are going in for. And when it is about the cutting edge technologies which are always little difficult to understand, one should take help of experts until they become one. Learn more about bitcoin on the sites like :- Cryptocoinshow, Cointelegraph, Coindelite, Bitcoin.com, etc.

And you should always invest what you are ready to lose.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:16:35 AM

It's all depend of your trust in bitcoin. I don't think bitcoin SCAM. so many peoples be come success because of bitcoin. recognize bitcoin well so we can understand about bitcoin and be a part of people. it also has a higher value than our currency. Bitcoin is not a scam.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: