Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:36:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3175 times)
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:27:24 PM

i think the most rich still bitcoin holders and some traders and miners . they still make money on their way .
for small trader they make some of their profit but when he sell he will buy again not really far from the current price .
and now also bitcoin fee also much terrible makes bussiness personal a bit hard to maintain the cash flow.

maybe this should be fixed that is bitcoin transaction fee in the small so bitcoin can be used for business or small trades small, for the miner bitcoin this is a good time for you because always produce bitcoin from the mining they get
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:04:36 PM

Yeah so many people rich because investing from bitcoin nowadays, the bitcoin price always going to rise up will make bitcoin holder will got huge profit from bitcoin. I've seen my friends became rich because of bitcoin, and I hope bitcoin will continue to rise up more higher than now so bitcoin holder will have bright future.

Many new rich people are created from bitcoin means Bitcoin cam make anyone successful in any ways. Bitcoin can make each of us a millionaire or even a billionaire but of course it will take a whole lot of hard work because everything should bew worked on.
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

Yeah so many people rich because investing from bitcoin nowadays, the bitcoin price always going to rise up will make bitcoin holder will got huge profit from bitcoin. I've seen my friends became rich because of bitcoin, and I hope bitcoin will continue to rise up more higher than now so bitcoin holder will have bright future.

Many new rich people are created from bitcoin means Bitcoin cam make anyone successful in any ways. Bitcoin can make each of us a millionaire or even a billionaire but of course it will take a whole lot of hard work because everything should bew worked on.

Not really anyone since not all of people are interested in this kind of earning. If people will really take their time to learn investing, trading and knowing the certain movements that market can do, I think they will be really successful here but the thing is that trading requires time in order for you to learn the good knowledge you want to know but if you have someone to teach you or maybe guide you, your knowledge will be wider and faster.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

Yes, there are now new wealthy people because of bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin’s price is still increasing even it is unstable. Also, I have read some articles, which said that some people become millionaires and billionaires by the support of bitcoin. If you imagine that you purchase some bitcoin in the early year or the affordable price like 1-100$ and selling it now, I’m sure that you obtain and revenue a massive amount.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

Bitcoin really created new wealthy people nowadays. I knew some people who started only on bounty campaign, then able to gain alts and buy bitcoin through it. able to learn trading and purchase bitcoin as well. Now, they really make a big buck out of it. Amazing.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:42:49 PM

Bitcoin really created new wealthy people nowadays. I knew some people who started only on bounty campaign, then able to gain alts and buy bitcoin through it. able to learn trading and purchase bitcoin as well. Now, they really make a big buck out of it. Amazing.

My friends likewise did the same thing.  And they are now rich.  They are just on their early 20s and some are much younger.  Some bought their own houses and some their own car.  It is just nice that bitcoin is indeed a good source of income. The opportunity it is giving is equal to everyone.
King_G_

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

Yes of course , the crypto craze has unknowingly made a few millionaires out there.
This is because many people invested in Bitcoin even when it was not famous, like if you invested in Bitcoin like in 2009 you would have been a millionaire by now , because the price of Bitcoin back then was very low so it was affordable for many people.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

bitcoinhanyalah one way to get a fortune but I think there are many other ways besides doing activities in the world of crypto. there will certainly be many things we can do in doing a business that can be done in the real world. one thing I can recommend is suppose we do a business in real estate I think it can be used as a measure for a goal that is wealth. so what I mean is any field we will do either do the activities with bitcoin or open the business field in the real world of course all will return on each individual. if we can manage in financial terms I think our goal to be rich will be realized. but if we are not good at finance management I think the goal to become rich will be just a fantasy.

great point man. this is what i have been trying to say a lot of times! that crypto currencies isn't the only way to get rich or to make ends meet! crypto currencies are only added options to all the opportunities out there to make a living and to change your life! cryptos or not, you will get rich if you have the right mindset and the will to survive and reach your goals in life! bitcoins should not be seen as the solution for poverty but rather a just another option you can do to get yourself out of poverty. because just like other jobs, businesses and other investments out there, your success at the end of the day will be defined by your skills and dedication.

great thoughts man, im giving you a merit for this.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

You're right, bitcoin is the best way to get rich quickly. But it needs the right strategy that makes it real.
I do not think many of rich people is because of bitcoin yes there is no doubt bitcoin makes you rich. But not all rich people in the world is because of bitcoin. There still rich people who do not even trust bitcoin. Whether you believe it or not number one (1)discriminator of bitcoin are rich people because they invest a lot of effort and hard work to get rich in life to be part of upper society ...and we all know that bitcoin is considered as easy money. Unless you invest your money but still invest, trade or whatever you can do, still considered as easy money for me.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

Yes a lot of people became rich due to bitcoin but bitcoin was never created to make people rich. It was created as a currency that will give back the control of finance back to the people and not have to rely on middlemen such as banks.

The fact that people became rich is by the way... cryptocurrencies is not just a means of speculation, it is really to have a means of exchange that is not reliant on the government or banks. It is a currency for the people and owned by the people.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:17:03 PM

You're right, bitcoin is the best way to get rich quickly. But it needs the right strategy that makes it real.
getting rich in bitcoin can happen all depends on luck and strategy and expertise in using it .. many people use bitcoin purpose to improve the state or life .. hope you all success and can reach your goal to be rich ..
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
It is not surprising anymore to see more and more people getting more successful because of bitcoin. I have seen a lot of people rising as a rich individual because of bitcoin and I am so much hoping that it would happen to me too and I will earn more profits too. Rich people are usually borned here and it is not surprising anymore and we should expect more of it in the future.
stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?
I agree. I have seen a lot of people already specially my friends becoming more rich and earning a lot through bitcoin. One of my classmates too become rich at a young age and was able to buy different expensive stuffs because of bitcoin. I am also here because I am hoping to be rich too with the use of investments here which will surely help me as I work hard for it.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
LeeMBlack

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

People try to profit economically with bitcoin and with altocoins, the idea of generating higher incomes to cover expenses has taken over many people from all over the world, it can not be verified that everyone does it with the intention of being rich, but yes to evolve and improve your monetary funds.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:50:59 PM

Yes obviously I seen many new people whom rich created from bitcoin. They are take decision to invest in bitcoin and held some bitcoin. After some day sell that coin and they are get big profit. They become rich.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:52:46 PM

i wanna be one of them
We all want to be one of the people that become rich, the real question is what are you doing in order to become one? The money is not going to come to us just because we wish it we need to work hard for it, we need to invest, we need to trade, if you do that you could become rich with cryptocurrencies.
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:06:30 AM

I agree because bitcoin is the most good money in the future of bitcoin users. And If you really want to become rich then you will do what ever it takes, 
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:05:50 AM

Bitcoin is for everyone, even rich people they like bitcoin because they know that in bitcoin it's so much to earn profit or money and also bitcoin is more potential virtual currency.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

Yes I agree with that, but we all know that we need to have an experience in everything. I am trying to say that we cannot be rich immediately because of bitcoin but I think that bitcoin is the stepping stone to the success of everyone. Especially to those people who have a potential, for me, we can make more money or profit if we are a kind of person that is strategic in every move because we all know that bitcoin is volatile so for me it is a big advatage to buy bitcoin if it's price will dump and sell it when it's price pump. Smiley

BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:52:34 PM

Yes I agree with that, but we all know that we need to have an experience in everything. I am trying to say that we cannot be rich immediately because of bitcoin but I think that bitcoin is the stepping stone to the success of everyone. Especially to those people who have a potential, for me, we can make more money or profit if we are a kind of person that is strategic in every move because we all know that bitcoin is volatile so for me it is a big advatage to buy bitcoin if it's price will dump and sell it when it's price pump. Smiley
Yeah! Before we get what we want we need to sacrifice first and experienced some trouble in our trading life. Life is not that easy but we can achieve our dreams through our dedication and perseverance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: