Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:43:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many new rich people are created from Bitcoin  (Read 3175 times)
rave123wallz

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:29:10 AM

Really, in this case we are more grateful for that at least we have to aim also to be rich through bitcoin someday.
cliff9331

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:52:45 AM

Yes, tim will come that users and makers of this bitcoin wil be rich, someday if they put hardwork and patience.
canque31

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:56:38 AM

Really, in this case we are more grateful for that at least we have to aim also to be rich through bitcoin someday.

I really believe that many new rich people now a days are created from Bitcoin. I have many friends that quit their job because of Bitcoin. Unbelievable but they are the living proof that Bitcoin can help an individual rich if they are persevere to achieve their goals in life.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:00:58 AM

I do not think that bitcoin is just a virtual currency that in some countries is challenged for its usage, it is uncertain that bitcoin is uncertain, and security is still unclear, so it is very difficult to be a major requirement or replace conventional money
cliff9331

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:10:30 AM

from a newbie, then have a chance to jump for a high rank, then have my bitcoin, i guess i will withdraw it, and save it to the bank, for the better future, or I'll buy a house and lot, because today thats the expensive and stagnant thing that i cant afford..hehehe
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:17:23 AM

yes really once bitcoin has created many new rich people. if since 2013 they already have bitcoin then now surely they are now become miliader.I also often hear many people who initially become rough laborers after know bitcoin they let go of their work and wrestle bitcoin is quite profitable.

Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:15:12 AM

I also thought that Bitcoin made many new rich people. But this situation with the bearish market showed that poor people will only keep their wealth (from Bitcoin or somewhere else) for a certain period of time. If one wants to be rich, he/she should know how to deal with money... In some crisis situations people who were used to live poor will lose their money.

It is not identified that there are rich people were created from bitcoin but I believe there are who got there wealth from bitcoin because one of  my friend quit his work and focuses on all bitcoin activities.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:22:10 PM

Bitcoin is best one to inverse your money .Many of the millionaire or billionaire around you may be due to the bitcoin. I had brought brand new car by the profit from bitcoin. I was not adding a positive view to the bitcoin.It's true fact I had faced in bitcoin.
If you want to be rich with this bitcoin, you have to hold the bitcoin as much time you can and sell only you need money in emergency cases.
No doubt that bitcoin make people rich but those people who got a lot of people from bitcoin invested money in bitcoin in initial stage. I think they are now millionaire. But i think that still those people who missed the chance to invest money in bitcoin at that time, still if they will purchase bitcoin in current time and will then hold it for some time i think that still they can get profit from it. Because still bitcoin price is expected to increase too much.
Jahson420

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:21:49 PM

Yes. We have a lot of new rich people because of bitcoin. And they deserved what they got. Thats why i am here in bitcoin i want to support my needs financially. Hope i got that luck

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

Bitcoin is best one to inverse your money .Many of the millionaire or billionaire around you may be due to the bitcoin. I had brought brand new car by the profit from bitcoin. I was not adding a positive view to the bitcoin.It's true fact I had faced in bitcoin.
If you want to be rich with this bitcoin, you have to hold the bitcoin as much time you can and sell only you need money in emergency cases.
No doubt that bitcoin make people rich but those people who got a lot of people from bitcoin invested money in bitcoin in initial stage. I think they are now millionaire. But i think that still those people who missed the chance to invest money in bitcoin at that time, still if they will purchase bitcoin in current time and will then hold it for some time i think that still they can get profit from it. Because still bitcoin price is expected to increase too much.
You are right, many people are now rich because of bitcoin, those are the one who believes on it and never complaint about the price, they are the one who took the risk and not checking and complaining with the price from time to time, so when the price became $20k that is the time when they reap what they sow.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:17:19 PM

What you say is not wrong. Bitcoin seems to be the perfect opportunity to help people change their lives. It is a double-edged sword that can help you become rich or lose everything. So, I still recommend that new people stay here longer to have more experience in investing and trading this virtual currency.

Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:39:59 PM

I think that yes, bitcoin made a lot for people and they got an opportunity to get a work, recive good money and it's not require any proffesional skills.

okwang231

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:18:33 AM

I do not know very well if it is true that the new ones today are the bitcoin with the work there is also maybe rich but bitcoin still not all maybe rich in bitcoin come from their own stance.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
tintinbongs

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:59:11 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

My friend who introduced bitcoin to me became rich and i very impressed what she achieved in bitcoin,that's why i  also attracted and interested to get involved in bitcoin.How i wish i will also become rich with bitcoin someday.
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:56:13 AM

Yes, thats true  a lot of my friends became rich because of bitcoin,they are already successful and have a better life because they are the believers of bitcoin, thats why im so inspired ,eager to work in here inorder to earn a big profit, my friend left his job because he satisfied  now of living , so meaning bitcoin is one way,one opportunity to success if you know how to work with it, its the matter of patience and perseverance.
mridulhasan

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:08:15 AM

Really, now bitcoin is making people rich. In my country there is a lack of job compared to the population. My cousin ends his education but does not get any job. This time he started the work of bitcoin. And my cousin became very rich with bitcoin's help. Bitcoin's price was much higher in 2017. At this time, many people have become rich by doing business in bitcoin.Bitcoin prices are currently low but prices will increase very quickly. Sellers will be very beneficial and people will become rich.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:15:12 AM

bitcoin prices continue to rise as this is one of the causes of increased bitcoin users, whose goal is to change a much better standard of living, give your feedback on this?

I agree with it. A lot of users have had their earnings grown through a long term investment here in bitcoin. There are people who are enjoying their wealth through their patience. They are actually my inspiration here in crypto. I would want to have the same earnings us them through a long term investment.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:21:55 AM

I think that yes, bitcoin made a lot for people and they got an opportunity to get a work, recive good money and it's not require any proffesional skills.

Yes that is true and not all of them are either professionals and/or have already work. Some of these people are risk takers, lucky and in good timing. Bitcoin is really a life changer and is already the biggest wealth distribution ever known.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
uberua

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:26:53 AM

With bitcoin you can both become rich and remain with nothing.
The most important thing is to choose the right time for investments, doing it competently, having studied everything and analyzing the statistics.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:59:04 PM

I, too, are familiar with several people who have grown rich with bitcoin and crypto-currency in general. But I also know people who lost a lot of money on trading crypto currency. If someone is rich, then someone is poorer - this is how the market works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: