Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:16:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:16:13 PM

It is possible, I have heard some companies also paying their employees using bitcoins and most important part here is not employer playing using bitcoin but employees are accepting bitcoins. With this trend, there will be huge demand  for crypto currencies.
Stanlymaker

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

Whether it's a marketing trick or not, but it's really a big step for the world of crypto currency. I hope, soon, other world giants will follow the example of the KFC and begin to introduce crypto currency into daily use.

╔══════╡XZEN | Hardware wallet of the future╞══════╗
░▒▓█ ╠═Twitter══════════╡ INVEST ╞══════════Medium═╣ █▓▒░
╚═Facebook═╡Pre-ICO ▪ November 13 2017╞═Telegram═╝
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:30:00 PM

Well this means that more and more companies are starting to support bitcoin but i think its not wise to spend your hard earned bitcoin in KFC,  keep your bitcoins for future value and just spend your fiat currency with these kind of stuff.
bitcoiner0101

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

i think this is a marketing scheme by them
Baltazaar

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

Smart Micro-Insurance

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:50:20 PM

i dont like KFC But on blockchain world this step good step Smiley chicken with btc nice idea

crypto440

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:34:25 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

i think this is a good marketing move by the KFC company canada
ClarksonI

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:38:20 PM

Cool I'll be able to go pay me a bucket more often ahha
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:42:16 PM

Do you guys think this is going to be huge for cryptocurrency or just a KFC marketing scheme?

Yes, since KFC has a branch in each country why not? It doesnt shock me though I am expwxting so much in Bitcoin and obvipusly it always meet our expectations when it comes to kind of estbalishments they were srill present.

cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

Thats a awesome news for us , KFC accepting bitcoin payment that enables us to digitize the restaurant in the cryptographic mode. It's really good to hear.
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:51:17 PM

Still waiting for them to introduce a bucket like this in other places besides Canada.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

It's a step in the right direction. When many companies  begin to accept bitcoins for transactions it would increase the demand for it and hence more many economies would be compelled to also accept it
makulo123

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:08:21 PM

Wow, what an achievement! Gonna give them a Nobel prize for science discovery. I bet they are just kidding with this incentive.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:21:30 PM

It's just for the rich or the busy people who have no time to cook and they order. Especially that's expensive, the poor can not afford it, because we don't have money to order such expensive food. For me, I'll take care some other needs. KFC now know about Bitcoins and it's value, and they use it for there own sake. They didn't know that it's hard to earn.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

Expensive. To be honest, it is more favorable to KFC because they gain bitcoins, which appreciates in value overtime, compared to fried chicken that actually depreciates overtime due to rotting or ingestion. So I think this a smart move for KFC and a bad move for BTC investors.

Correct what is the use to pay the bill in BTC. We already paying more tax on that blockchain fee is additional. But how the KFC will show there business profit and loss to governament? I think they will keep this secret and show only cash transaction.
That's always be a big problem for those huge company who want to adopt bitcoin as the payment tool. Where no one can exactly look at the real bitcoin transaction as government would always ask for transparency to take the tax from it. KFC make a big move indeed , if then the project failed I think it won't ruin their reputation.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
newcoin1

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:37:07 PM

i think this is a marketing stunt done by KFC canada
mycoinlife

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:39:44 PM

i think this is a marketing stunt done by KFC canada 
marydale

Activity: 83
Merit: 1

Equitybase

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

This is noting but good news and a good way to start advertising that bitcoin can be used in daily expenses. However, I believe a lot of preparations need to be done for it be efficient, say in many countries internet connection is quite problematic, and you may end up eating lunch way past noon time!
But, nevertheless, it's an important leap towards digital currency milestone!

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange
DunnDy

Activity: 132
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:50:44 PM

In my humble opinion, if it isn't only for marketing and to increase the number of people eating at KFC, this idea will be good. It is about convenience of payment and users could pay the bill everywhere really easily. Doesn't it sound great and encouraging? It makes payment for meals even more modern.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:56:21 PM

I think, only rich people can afford this. Bitcoin has a high transaction fee that it might be more expensive than what you bought. It's a good idea, it shows us what more we can do with it in the future of cryptocurrencies.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:57:46 PM

I think more and more you will see many companies and industries start to accept bitcoins and maybe other crypto currencies.  It’s good for business and it shows they are forward thinking.  
I'm still a bit hesitant Bitcoin can be used as a means of payment, and doubt will many company in the future that receive payment Via Bitcoin,
up and down the price is still very risky, hopefully, will found a more easy scheme.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: