Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
adifariz

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:59:05 AM

That's great news for this platform, Day by day Bitcoin is becoming an acceptable and reliable currency and is increasingly being accepted on many online platforms. So Bitcoin has become a popular investment and storage platform. causing more people to be interested in bitcoin because it now shows as a decent currency to use in everyday situations, such as buying food, and if KFC considers it a successful strategy to accept it, it might open more companies to jump. on board to receive btc Which in the long run helps crypto holders
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 03:52:57 PM

That's great news for this platform, Day by day Bitcoin is becoming an acceptable and reliable currency and is increasingly being accepted on many online platforms. So Bitcoin has become a popular investment and storage platform. causing more people to be interested in bitcoin because it now shows as a decent currency to use in everyday situations, such as buying food, and if KFC considers it a successful strategy to accept it, it might open more companies to jump. on board to receive btc Which in the long run helps crypto holders

Its nice, but it isnt very effective. KFC also doesnt hold the bitcoin, you have to use bitpay which will exchange your bitcoin for fiat so that KFC can get the money. So really this was possible in 2013 or whenever Bitpay appeared. Nothing really has changed.

Positivebetting
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

Do you guys think this is going to be huge for cryptocurrency or just a KFC marketing scheme?

probably just a kfc marketing scheme. but even so, a lot will still be using it since it is new and cool. plus, it would give the buyer some bragging rights towards his friends and family. lol. which in return can be really good not just for bitcoins but for the crypto world as a whole. which is why i think all in all, this is pretty much a good thing to happen and a win win situation between kfc and the crypto world. and when lightning networks come into place, this will really be a huge thing. i will be expecting a lot of other food chains to be doing the same. even coffee shops and other services since obviously, many people will be digging into this once fees and confirmation times are not a problem anymore.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 12:42:22 AM

Do you guys think this is going to be huge for cryptocurrency or just a KFC marketing scheme?

probably just a kfc marketing scheme. but even so, a lot will still be using it since it is new and cool. plus, it would give the buyer some bragging rights towards his friends and family. lol. which in return can be really good not just for bitcoins but for the crypto world as a whole. which is why i think all in all, this is pretty much a good thing to happen and a win win situation between kfc and the crypto world. and when lightning networks come into place, this will really be a huge thing. i will be expecting a lot of other food chains to be doing the same. even coffee shops and other services since obviously, many people will be digging into this once fees and confirmation times are not a problem anymore.

I think it would be cool to buy it, simply to support it. However a lot of people already have bitpay debit cards so we could do this a long time ago.

Positivebetting
Eric01

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:05:42 AM

This is awesome news coz even in one of my favorites fast food chain I can actually get it by means of my bitcoin. It is awesome coz It is hassle free for as btc users to pay for our foods. Maybe they give some extra privileges for us btc users and it helps a lot for sure.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

That's a good news that, is now accept payment on bitcoin. Some of  Restaurants in meddle Australia is now also accepting bitcoin their payment method. So why should not KFC don't accept bitcoin. I think it's a good way to earn money for KFC. Cool
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:52:55 PM

That's a good news that, is now accept payment on bitcoin. Some of  Restaurants in meddle Australia is now also accepting bitcoin their payment method. So why should not KFC don't accept bitcoin. I think it's a good way to earn money for KFC. Cool

They are not accepting the bitcoin directly though, you would have to order the chicken online using Bitpay.

Positivebetting
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:57:15 PM

This is a good development even if its a marketing strategy I think they have done well. How I wish the KFC in my country too has started collecting bitcoin
joeydangerous

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

They are not accepting the bitcoin directly though, you would have to order the chicken online using Bitpay.
That's pretty nice, it would be hard for people to purchase Chicken with Bitcoin because of the decimals.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:03:16 PM

That's awesome! I would like to have a bitcoin bucket haha. Bitcoin is developing really fast and this is great for us
sanimsajjad

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:29:58 PM

it's a really great news for Canadian KFC lovers.if every country's  KFC accept bitcoin than it would be great....
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

it's a really great news for Canadian KFC lovers.if every country's  KFC accept bitcoin than it would be great....

It is only select Canadian Restaurants and you cant buy it physically unfortunately. 

Positivebetting
yanesna3

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

Can you imagine the situation when clients come to KFC and buy their chicken for Bitcoins?  I am sorry, but still for me it is a bit ridiculous. Maybe the idea is not bad at all, but I doubt this scheme will be used widely.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:14:52 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

Can you imagine the situation when clients come to KFC and buy their chicken for Bitcoins?  I am sorry, but still for me it is a bit ridiculous. Maybe the idea is not bad at all, but I doubt this scheme will be used widely.

If fees were cheap and you could go into the physical location then why dont you think it would work?

Positivebetting
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:18:26 PM

Any kind of adoption from a big name is good news but it's simply not very viable at the current time. Imagine waiting for the confirmation, there goes the 'fast food'.
CR7_JUNIOR

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:50:33 PM

It's just for the affluent or the living people who have no mature to chef and they order. especially that's costly The destitute can not afford it, because we don't have maintenance to order such expensive food. For me, I will admit care some calculation needs. KFC know roughly bitcoin and its value, and they use for there won sake. They didn't know that it's hard to earn. 
Jjunpat

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:50:45 PM
Merited by kissmarx (2)

Its nice to hear if business establishments are started acepting bitcoin as payment. Does all KFC outlets worlwide are willing to accept bitcoin as payment? I will try to dropby KFC if its accepted in our place and so how true it is. I am just curious on how to pay it in bitcoin. It might be easier if we have bitcoin card to swipe immediately to make the trasaction little bit faster like debit and credit cards.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:22:53 PM

I believe that if Bitcoin can stabilize then many big companies will start to dip their toes in the water. In the UK CEX (a second hand games and , consoles and other tech) take Bitcoin in some outlets.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
colmenajose

Activity: 278

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

I would say that this is a big step for the bitcoin community, since in the future it will be accepted in any trade or service around the world.
oiucoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:31:17 AM

Its nice to hear if business establishments are started acepting bitcoin as payment. Does all KFC outlets worlwide are willing to accept bitcoin as payment? I will try to dropby KFC if its accepted in our place and so how true it is. I am just curious on how to pay it in bitcoin. It might be easier if we have bitcoin card to swipe immediately to make the trasaction little bit faster like debit and credit cards.
There should be related to the payment process to pay, a few days ago is not said ebay open Bitcoin payment channels? Anyway, it's good news for business organizations to accept Bitcoin payments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: