Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:14:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
Smpdytz1

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:28:48 AM

This is not a big news for bitcoin but it is a good sign.day by day world famous compaies like kfc start to accept bitcoin.btc will become one of the major currency in the world easily

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:32:58 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

What? hope this is available in our country. but i think this is not good idea in our country because of the small transaction of different platform it will take 3 hours confirming the transaction the another 30 mins delivery.. you will died hungry if this happen.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
prohors

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:38:53 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Good to hear this news. I will order my next meal from KFC using bitcoins and share the experience here.
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:52:27 AM

Yes KFC now accepting  but I've never try it yet to use my bitcoin for paying KFC bill but sooner I've try for it
Nkan25

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:27:09 AM

It helps build Bitcoin and crypto's image better. The only people that have to accept Bitcoin are the big financial institutions. I think they are slowly getting there, but once they all are for it and public about it, then sky's the limit.
chesegrinder

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:34:53 AM

This news is very good for us bitcoin holder and cryptocurrency enthusiast as it shows that many company are thry to catch up with the new way of payment and joining in the crypto world. Someday many other companies will join and try out the new tech in paying foods and goods like alibaba and burger king. In other side, IMO i would like to prepared to buy fiat as I make crypto as an investment, and fees are too high.

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:35:38 AM

Many big companies are now accepting bitcoins. I believe that many more individuals will use digital money/cryptocurrencies like bitcoin to buy their goods and services.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:00:30 PM

Many big companies are now accepting bitcoins. I believe that many more individuals will use digital money/cryptocurrencies like bitcoin to buy their goods and services.

They are not accepting the coins though, they are using bitpay to exchange 1:1

Positivebetting
lestariptr

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

Is that true? I think it's good because it makes it easy for us to make payments on kfc. In my country there seems to be nothing like it. But I hope in the future there is a payment using bitcoin. And I expect more legal bitcoin in my country.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

Really this is a great news. I think all fast food manufacturers as soon as possible should accept bitcoin as payment. Because I'm sure in the future later bitcoin users in the world will increasingly increase up. And I'm sure for the future, not just fast food that receives bitcoin as a means of payment. Maybe later public transportation and hotel as well as nightclub were accept bitcoin as payment

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:03:21 PM

It's like good news but unfortunately not in my country Sad
Is it not good news in your country? Or is it because you don't have a kfc in your country? You guys are missing that kfc flavoury goodness.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sohel436290

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:23:07 AM

It's a very good news for all food lover, It will increase Bitcoin demand more than now I hope very soon all retailer/wholesaler store & distribution are accepted Bitcoin for there transaction.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:50:54 AM

wait after 5 -6 years story about chicken cost around 10k usd

Ailcab

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:55:34 AM

Wow,! This is indeed a good news.. It's a good start for bitcoins tO grow and to be known to others. I hope other companies will try to do it also.
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:00:50 AM

I think it’s good idea, because a lot of people who will feel more in facilitates a payment it will be attracted many diners, but also with so the company will be more lucky because the value of bitcoin continues to better then the company will get bitcoin with an easy way
CryptoMark2585

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:45:24 AM

KFC accepting Bitcoin is massive news as this will also increase the demand of Bitcoin.I am happy and surprised, that this is a good development for bitcoin and crypto world.I can imagine if I'm using bitcoin to buy foods. I think it's awesome.
Morgann

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:55:38 AM

Do you guys think this is going to be huge for cryptocurrency or just a KFC marketing scheme?
This is only marketing scheme i think to attrack all customer to use bitcoin as a payment. Because we are now in the world of cryptocurrency thats why they try to accept it as a payment
TonyChikago

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:13:43 AM

KFS as always good fellows. I fully support, we all need to start taking cryptocurrency.
Sar elok

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:20:53 AM

Great news. With the growing number of large companies like KFC which accepts payments with bitcoin, investors will be more confident to bitcoin invested bitcoin.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

Nice, hopefully this is true, Ive seen some stores and that accept Bitcoin but never a fast food store. I hope this opens up more stores to accept different cryptos in a future. But with this high fees and at this price of the coin, paying for a bucket of chicken with Bitcoin you are either rich and dont take, or really hungry and have no money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: