Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:58:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
Habib2016

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:14:05 AM

it is very good for the bitcoin users that KFC start to accept bitcoin. It will also make environment for other companies to start accept bitcoin as payment.And I Think KFC Accepted Bitcoin God For Every People/Person Bitcoin Give Us Best Opportunity & Change Our Thinking Good.
check_it_out

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:47:14 AM

waiting for this to happen in my country
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:52:59 AM

This is an incredible news for the digital currency world, this will help get the message out about Bitcoin, it could be a piece of an advertising plan to energize individuals that they can utilize Bitcoin. I am glad that gradually an ever increasing number of organizations and organizations from various fields are currently being open and prepared to acknowledge Bitcoin and all the great things that it can bring. In any case, Personally, I won't utilize my Bitcoin to purchase KFC chicken, I like to utilize fiat cash for that on the grounds that for the present, I utilize my Bitcoin for exchanging and venture purposes.
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:24:53 AM

This is a great news for the crypto currency world, this will help spread the word about Bitcoin, it could be a part of a marketing scheme to encourage people that they can use Bitcoin. I am happy that slowly more and more businesses and companies from different fields are now being open and ready to accept Bitcoin and all the good things that it can bring. But Personally, I will not use my Bitcoin to buy KFC chicken, I prefer to use fiat money for that because for now, I use my Bitcoin for trading and investment purposes.

I tell you, first of all, this news is absolutely good news for bitcoin, which shows that real life has begun to use bitcoin, there will be more people accept bitcoin, the actual use can promote national government policy .
MINHAJ_VI

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:34:44 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

Wow.....That looks awesome. If BITCOIN get these kind of support, that day is not so far that  we could by anything by BTC.
rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:45:38 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However, you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Good news! KFC accept this new Bitcoin exist in Canada only country huh? Unfortunately, I do not live in that country so I can not feel paying KFC with Bitcoin. Lucky living in Canada. So Bitcoin they have can be used for transaction tools, let alone KFC already very famous throughout the World. I'm sure KFC will be selling and Bitcoin name will be better known.
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:29:07 AM

Businessmen are starting to join in cryptocurrency, and i believe this is a good sign. Cryptocurrency will be known in all aspect of industry, and this is the start. KFC started it and perhaps McDonalds might be accepting bitcoin soon. KFC found that they might profit bigger when they accept bitcoin in their business. Hoping all business will join this kind of industry.
Calebet0

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:31:59 AM

I won't agree to that since the bitcoin fees are high. Buying a chicken meal and the payment is in bitcoin could cost you more than the food you buy.I just hope this acquiring of fintech for KFC would do them great as they deserve to be successful for adopting Bitcoin! Long live KFC!
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:32:41 AM

Do you guys think this is going to be huge for cryptocurrency or just a KFC marketing scheme?
I d9nt think so if KFC will accept bitcoin. But someday it will happen, so everybody will be happy the situations. Because all of us are hoping that everything we pay we used bitcoin so its easy to us to spend. So that everybody can experience to used bitcoins.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:35:45 AM

If only bitcoin had lower fees, buying a chicken would cost you so much more than buying your order. I like the idea but won't use bitcoin as a payment there.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:37:59 AM

That's a great news for this platform, Day by day Bitcoin is becoming an acceptable and credible currency and it's getting accepted on many online platforms. So that Bitcoin has become a popular investment and saving platform.

Whatever the case is, I don't interest in spending my Bitcoin for any shopping purpose, Actually, Bitcoin is a precious thing for me so that I want to save my Bitcoin for the future purpose. I believe that Bitcoin will bring to me a lot of profit in the future.
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:12:54 AM

This is good news in my opinion because it thus means the presence of the bitcoin is already growing in such a large company received by KFC. Hopefully in the future not just Canada just other countries could also be like that.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:25:12 AM

Is this for real? It is a great news! Is it available on all KFC Branches worldwide or limited only on a certain country? I hope that it is available in our country because I like to buy a bucket of chicken using Bitcoin. I really love their fried chickens and their burgers.
raguelFOG

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:39:25 AM

That is a very good news, that bitcoin are accepted as a payment. But it doesn't effective in my opinion. Too much expense in fees and it much more easier when we pay in fiat. Actually I hope that fees are more cheaper to compete with the others.
dotz5

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

Kudos to KFC! Although this is a type of marketing scheme for KFC, it helps in promoting bitcoins as well. Is a win-win situation for both parties.
TerranceBug

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:24:12 PM

It certainly shows that KFC is for innovation and progress. Accepting cryptocurrency looks like a win-win situation. Good marketing for KFC and increased popularity for BTC.
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:25:59 PM

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

to buy a ready-to-eat food this way will saturate and starve in waiting, I myself prefer to come directly to the place because it will make us relax, and can wash the eyes, and refresh our brains.
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

Thats great news, more establishment uses bitcoin as payment the more bitcoin become known to many people, therefore in maybe nextyear most of popular fastfood will now be accepting bitcoin as payment.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

do you have any official statement from kfc regarding this? I see this as a good news for bitcoin. I personally don't use bitcoin to buy food myself and not a big fan of kfc ever since they handed me raw chicken that was barely cooked.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:42:35 PM

I think KFC's support for bitcoin will be a good way to promote bitcoin. KFC has a lot of loyal customers, and when they see KFC supporting bitcoin, they will be curious and go back to learn about bitcoin, which is a good way to promote bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: