Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 06:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:55:50 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

I just heard this, and whether there is a direct statement from the KFC about this, because at this time a lot of circulating irrelevant news..
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:00:41 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

what a good news! i want the other companies follow to accept bitcoin too.
if bitcoin has used by worldwide, bitcoin value will increased much more from currently.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:37:20 AM

I'm glad that KFC received bitcoin, but unfortunately not all KFC because I came to KFC several times and when asked whether to receive bitcoin? but the cashier said do not accept bitcoin, I hope KFC in my town soon receive bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:00:00 AM

Buying a bucket of fried Chicken using Bitcoin as payment is as good to hear, as many food Chain Will come to folllow. Yes, it is such a good Ads for KFC. But it is better to spend cash, the local money of such a KFC than Bitcoin because doing transaction through internet Will take time sometimes, not just  like when you have cash,
You just can pay it  easily. Any way  it depends which country is it that allowed Bitcoin as payment. If you are rich of Bitcoin then , you can used it for buying , but I think it is more expensive to use than the local currency.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:12:18 AM

Bitcoin will again gain more popularity and will have a higher demand and investments. No matter their marketing strategy it’s helpful to the user and investor of the cryptocurrency. This might be the further step to how people recognize the cryptocurrency world on this new revolution.  I hope someday another popular store like Apple and others.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:19:59 AM

That is another good news for us.  Bitcoin is now entirely getting famous all over the world. It's good that large companies started to receive bitcoin. In our country they still in the process as for now they don’t accept bitcoin I am very sure that time will come all the KFC store will accept it. The more recognize bitcoin, the more people will be interesting on it.
Skizzewizzie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:34:19 PM

Well now I know where all my bitcoins will end up  Cheesy
All jokes aside, this development is welcome news, if a restaurant chain as big as kfc has started to adopt bitcoins as a method of payment then I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking it won't be long until others follow suit
Roman Coinson

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:47:38 AM

I think they did this to attract attention. Just marketing, nothing more)
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:54:39 AM

This is nice! Hopefully all establishment will accept Bitcoin. There will be a uniform mode of payment thru cryptocurrency. This is a good start and continuation of cryptocurrency adaptation.
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:57:14 AM

Cant help it even KFC already got an eye on crypto and I think having BTC as payment can double their income since BTC has some kicks on the market and calue gets high.

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     
Aprilperez1

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:58:05 AM

That is very nice project of kfc because they have been know the future of bitcoin and its advantage to the economy of the country because the bitcoin earners will buy there product.
cavs23

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:01:16 AM

This is such a great news. Big companies are starting to accept bitcoin just because of the convenience that bitcoin does. Bitcoin has just begun to conquer the economy.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:09:43 AM

In the future, many merchant will accept bitcoin transaction. Its happen because no one can stop technology and they will adopt that technology even government. With bitcoin popularity and have a big community, many company will try to attract them and make them as their customer

Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:11:36 AM

I think that the fact that the KFC accepts bitcoin for payment is just marketing. Nobody will buy chicken for bitcoin. You have too much pay for the transaction.
1nvestments

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:13:58 AM

If this is true , thats amazing news ! Regardless of which company it is wether a big food chain or a small corner restaurant, it means were heading into the right direction !
GoldAura17

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:37:25 AM

I think it's not just a matter of advertising, I think it's a profitable move. I appreciate the KFC initiative.
FaithNlove_24

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:17:22 AM

I think this is pretty neat. There are so many transactions occurring through fast food chains. It will be a great way for cryptocurrency transactions to be more commonly used in everyday situations. And it will help spread knowledge about cryptocurrency.
dA125

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:26:50 AM

i guess its not a surprise for a fast-food chain adopting a new way of accepting payment if you based it on how much bitcoin achieved as of now! and also probably they wanted to take chances about the rapid change of bitcoin exchange rate, that's one way of investing your profit into a rapid ROI as what i project their means!
GoldAura17

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

What a wonderful thing. An example to follow!
JohnHero

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

There is a lot of fund going around here, so don't believe everything you hear on the internet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: