Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:33:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:36:30 AM

Bitcoin is becoming more and more famous, this is good thing to understand the idea to capture the more and more attraction because every one wants to work on the latest blcokchain technology and this technology is accepting KFC and its good thing for both, KFC takes good step and its also good thing for bitcoin to make more and more demand and more awareness in KFC customers also.
ICOboomer

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

If it's real news, i think BTC will grow up!
BitCoin_VNCT

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:59:42 AM

The best news for crypto
If many company eccept BTC, i think price will reach 30k$ soon
semarm3sem

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:01:30 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

This is good for people that are lazy and not wanted to change their bitcoins into fiats. But, Soon, i will try to use my bitcoins in ordering and buying foods for my family. Maybe this is quite good for us, but i still preferred to use my credit/debit card and my money in buying foods. Well, Bitcoin's price is the big challenge for KFC because it is so volatile. Maybe they have a lots of programmers that will program their systems day by day. No one knows.

The Bitcoin Bucket product page genoiusly has a bucket wih the price in bitcoin constantly updating as an image on it. Regardless of what these crypto-related marketing campaigns do for the profitability of companies, they open up a yet-to-be explored territory for both marketers and consumers that would cause a lot of excitement. We are now seeing bitcoin become mainstream.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:04:11 AM

Even mcdo accept bitcoin and for now it's a bitcoin that many people already know.
So they know it and they will enter it in these ways to speed up their transactions.
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

Even mcdo accept bitcoin and for now it's a bitcoin that many people already know.
So they know it and they will enter it in these ways to speed up their transactions.

Mcdonalds doesnt accept bitcoin, at least not that I know of.

Positivebetting
Kaykay

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

great news!!! this will broaden bitcoin use
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

I honestly think it goes both ways.

It'll cause more people to be interested in bitcoin since it's now showing to be a viable currency to use in everyday situations, like buying food, and if KFC deems it a successful strategy to accept it, it may open up more companies to jump on board to accepting btc. Which in the long run helps the holder of the crypto (most likely a majority of the people on this board).

However, on the other hand, it could simply be a gimmick which can be a possibility.

Well, hoping that this is true. Then, this is a good news for bitcoiners. This means bitcoin is advancing this will also be convenient to those bitcoiners who would want to have a KFC delivered to them
TimtheYoutuber (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:45:29 PM

great news!!! this will broaden bitcoin use

Why would it?

Positivebetting
thelolicon2

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:02:53 AM

I think this is the worst ideal ever because Bitcoin isn't fit with these transaction, the small one at all , the fee is really insane and sometime it's much more than the original transaction and that will be non-sense at all.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:29:10 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2018, 12:50:11 AM by acener

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

Well that is a good news especially for those who loves kfc. It is quite more expensive but it is still convenient since we could use our bitcoin earningsbin buying our foods. We can nowbuse our earnings easier through fast foods. How I wish that more stablishments would accept bitcoin in the future.

mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:02:23 AM

It's cool, I am quite excited about other fast food chains accepting bitcoin payment too. It's convenient and hassle-free especially if your coins are still in your wallet, good thing you don't need to sell or trade it first in able for you to buy anything. I look forward to paying thru bitcoin when buying from different stores someday. Maybe others will think that this kind of transaction is too much for the people to get lazy but this one actually helps us maximize our time. So excited to hear more stores accepting bitcoin, hopefully even in bills payment they will accept bitcoin too so there wouldn't be a hassle waiting in line anymore.
BTR Community

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:03:44 AM

Really,i still cannot pay it by bitcoin in KFC this morning Huh
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:10:39 AM

That's good news to us that restaurant of the KFC will accept bitcoin as payment because if they accept bitcoin as mode of payment because for sure it will have little good effect because it will help to advertise bitcoin to other people who eat to that restaurant and maybe they will invest to bitcoin someday if they see the good potential.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:01:03 AM

KFC accepting Bitcoin is a  good sign that means Bitcoin is becoming popular and soon the bitcoin will get spreading all over and other fast food like MacDonald, subway,burger king etc will start accepting Bitcoins and thus Bitcoin starts to get popularity and profitable and it will be a positive sign for the demand of Bitcoin .For those who are KFC lovers this will be a good news.Mostly people was depending on fiat currency and now with the acceptance of Bitcoin shows the importance of bitcoin  in this new era.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:02:26 AM

This is good news for Bitcoin! Businesses are starting to notice it. Hopefully, more and more well-known establishments will adapt this cryptocurrency so that it can helps its growth and its users.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:06:26 AM

I think not all of them have implemented it yet. For example, in my place of residence, if it can be done, Bitcoin can access all of KFC's not just. I hope like that.
lagoon88

Activity: 1523

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:12:20 AM

It is a good news. In future we would be able to buy all sorts of things with bitcoin.
nguyenvanchuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:46:40 AM

That is very good. It is good with lazy and rich people, i still prefer to use our country currency in buying foods so that it will not be late. But KFC accepting Bitcoin as one of their payment method is a good news  and it can become a test run for some food chains before deciding to accept Bitcoin like KFC.
Stac

Activity: 419

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:28:50 AM

KFC canada accepted bitcoins for a bucket of chicken for limited number of days as a part of the promotional activities of KFC and the idea was a success as all the chicken bucket has been sold out, as the name and price of  bitcoins has reached far and wide all over the world, people would definitely try out to trade products in exchange of bitcoins. As the price of bitcoins is not stable the price for the chicken bucket keeps on changing, and bitcoins was accepted in KFC for online orders. When the price of bitcoins increases people who traded the bitcoin bucket from KFC will be thinking of the price then.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: