Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:25:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:44:57 PM

is that true that KFC accepts bitcoin payment? if its true it will be a great news to whoever hold bitcoin because after this good news the price of bitcoin will rising up more and more, I think its okay if it just works in Canada, I hope after Canada other KFC in another country will try this payment method too

Ruffian14

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

This would be great and a very good news if they really implement bitcoin as a mode of payment because it is an advantages for us who uses bitcoin preferred than physical money. Maybe this is just a trial only in KFC but that would be a good start to enter in bitcoin or cryptocurrency world for KFC. I really hope that they will adopt 100% bitcoin as a mode of payment because for me it is more faster than other mode of payment we have now.

defriadi

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:45:28 AM

I think this is a pretty good step, seen in my country quite a lot of people who join in this bitcoin and also have many branches of kfc. this will make it easier for people to buy without having to exchange their bitcoin first into the applicable currency in their country.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:36:42 AM

I think this is a pretty good step, seen in my country quite a lot of people who join in this bitcoin and also have many branches of kfc. this will make it easier for people to buy without having to exchange their bitcoin first into the applicable currency in their country.
I hope that KFC is not the only restaurant that will accept bitcoin and i hope that the other part of the world will start to make their move to accept bitcoin and follow on what KFC did. It is a good step indeed to have bitcoin as a mode of payment and it will become more convenient to the people who don't like to bring their wallets because bitcoin is so easy and convenient to bring since you just need your phone.
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:56:46 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

If KFC will accept bitcoin its a good news to everyone. I hope not only KFC but all food chain also can accept bitcoin so that everybody is easy to pay their bills even without physical money ot ATM or credit card. Because now a days its so high tech even in paying bills.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:02:28 AM

You know, if KFC takes this kind of huge step, it is for no other reason than marketing their product or their company to a larger audience. It would always be about marketing. Indirectly, they may have helped the Bitcoin community because with their decision to allow Bitcoin as an alternative payment Bitcoin users could eat in their food chain without necessarily bringing fiat. But at the end of the day, it benefits KFC the most knowing full well that the community is getting bigger everyday.
purgs08

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:01:44 AM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

it's really impressive but the quality is to much to pay . with taxes its to much . in normal orders shipping and cost of bucket meals
rhea1715

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:15:46 AM

Well it's good news, for not only cafes and restaurants who accepts bitcoin as a payment these days. It's already a start and nothing's wrong with it. If you would like to avail and use it, it's fine, but if not there's nothing wrong as well.

BITMILLEX     █▐    MOST SECURE, MOST COMPLETE EXCHANGE   
[ Trade, Earn, Invest ]
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:32:44 AM

Wow thats great news, more and more establishment are unto bitcoin. That is the start of cryptocurrency age which is most of people and businesses are using crypto as payments.
lastnumber

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:48:01 AM

How funny? Maybe some people will think so. There is information Samsung is considering to support Bitcoin payments. It is also a good thing, because KFC accepts Bitcoin payments to help customers better in buying. Good for customers, and good for both KFC. A good decision to help KFC increase revenue and surpass other fast food chains like McDonald's, Jollibee.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:55:26 AM

Innovation is always needed. But I think this is just a marketing scheme from KFC. But even so, KFC is one of the most popular eating places, and almost everyone knows it. So maybe, after KFC other big places follow in his footsteps.

reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:18:30 AM

This kind of thread have already posted long time ago. I guess these hodl people wants to create an atmosphere of positivity towards bitcoin so that many people will dive and invest on bitcoin.

cloud99

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

Wow, what a great news on Canada! I wish I could do that in my country, but unfortunately Virtual Currencies is prohibited in my country. We only can invest with it, not buying something with it.
I also hear that many countries already regulate how the tax will apply in Cryptocurrencies, it means that it become a legal money and payment system and will be protected by law.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:34:56 AM

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However, you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

This is very good news. I think this is very good for the development of Bitcoin in the future. Because we all know that KFC is already well known and has been around the world. The chicken is very delicious and the price is not too expensive it makes people interested to buy it. With KFC Canada receiving Bitcoin, of course, KFC enthusiasts will be more and more and Bitcoin will become better known by the public. Hopefully, all countries can apply this.
arumiedes

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:48:15 AM

Not surprised if KFC has started applying payments using bitcoins.
I think there will be a lot of companies that follow KFC that is accept payment by bitcoin.
Besides bitcoin, it is easier to use bitcoin transactions.
ramdani29

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

In the country I still can not make payments with bitcoin, maybe next year can be done with bitcoin I hope as soon as possible.
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:04:31 AM

this is a step forward for KFC, and makes it easy for its customers to transact. moreover KFC is open in almost all countries there.
ALAY012

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:21:23 AM

Wow. That's great!
If KFC accepts bitcoin for payment transaction thru online. I think other competitors of KFC will accept bitcoin too. I hope so.
But i think it will be great if all fast food chain or restaurant accepts bitcoin transactions. I hope also the non food companies accepts too.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:23:37 AM

Wow. That's great!
If KFC accepts bitcoin for payment transaction thru online. I think other competitors of KFC will accept bitcoin too. I hope so.
But i think it will be great if all fast food chain or restaurant accepts bitcoin transactions. I hope also the non food companies accepts too.
KFC is one of the largest companies spread almost all over the world. well, that is very good news. but, in my country there is no such statement, because it may be contrary to government regulations. so, I think I should wait for it.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 05:25:02 AM

Wow. That's great!

This may happen when the LN is deployed maybe, as for the moment accepting BTC doesn't give any significant market advantage imo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: