Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:06:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: KFC now accepts Bitcoin!  (Read 3399 times)
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:30:43 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

Is this just a bucket of chicken, or a bucket of publicity stunts?

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

Cost : Around $20 + $5 shipping + Taxes + Any other blockchain fees

What do you guys think about it?

Glad to hear people still love bitcoin and involving with this currencies. After schools and hotel KFC start accepting it. Which is good for both Bitcoin and its users. Its help to increase the demand of bitcoin and its decrease supply. Where user can pay bills easily with fast transactions.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:32:03 PM

Check out my YouTube video where I dive more in depth : BREAKING NEWS KFC is now accepting Bitcoin, and Smart contracts might be legally binding!

You will be able to buy a bucket of chicken in Select Canada KFC's. However you will have to order it online using Bitpay, and have it shipped to you.

This is good news but  I am worried about its fee which may increase i mean you have to pay highly tx fee for small burger ? Anyways I just wish my country's KFC start accepting it so i can buy some food easily too.
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

This is good news because KFC has received bitcoin, of course customers who become bitcoin users can transact more quickly and safely because the bitcoin payment system proved faster and more secure than ATM or credit card.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

It's funny to me that if you buy food by paying bitcoins, it's more practical to pay for bitcoin but better use bitcoin for future assets, if to buy a house or a car is also very good. But all back to bitcoin users respectively.
i think it's a very good thing that kfc accept bitcoin i hope some other fast food will also accept bitcoin because as some banks accept bitcoin .
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

It is really amazing that KFC is really into bitcoins as well. Considering bitcoins as part of their transaction is a good sign that perhaps other primary and other leading establishments will also accept bitcoins as payment.
Congrats KFC!
vycl87

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

I think these are the beginning. There will be many developments like this and this. For example, KFC will begin accepting payments worldwide. Not only food but technology companies, cars, real estate businesses, health spending will increase the use of crypto money, which will lead to an increase in the number of people who use both in price increases. I am very happy with this news. I hope that soon we will accept different brands and we will be marked. Thank you very much for informing us.
paymentbox

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

is it practical?  sounds more like a marketing approach.  Hard to imagine someone paying with bitcoin at the dirvethru...
tomasgenford

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:26:06 PM

Well that is a good news especially for those who loves kfc. It is quite more expensive but it is still convenient since we could use our bitcoin earningsbin buying our foods. We can nowbuse our earnings easier through fast foods. How I wish that more stablishments would accept bitcoin in the future.
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

Yes they accepting bitcoin yet just in particular place. Its good thing that many companies are started to accept bitcoin and indeed this what we want. To a payment bitcoin need to be stable so we dont feel lose something when we buying something with bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gtx1060aa

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:31:09 PM

i guess its not a surprise for a fast-food chain adopting a new way of accepting payment if you based it on how much bitcoin achieved as of now! and also probably they wanted to take chances about the rapid change of bitcoin exchange rate, that's one way of investing your profit into a rapid ROI as what i project their means!
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:32:51 PM

This is a good news.i think  the demand for special currency will increase, i hope many restaurants and other stores will use bitcoin  in the future!
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:48:55 PM

Good news for bitcoin holders. This is a huge stepping stone for bitcoin to enter the market of fast food chain. I'm imagining now what's the face of McDonald's, Burger King, etc.  Grin if all fastfood companies will consider bitcoin as their type of payment expect the price of bitcoin will be skyrocket high. I think soon or later all the store and big player will accept it..Just wait and watch
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:25:37 AM

KFC accept BTC is really good news for the crypto lovers. This type of news or decision will certainly encourage other company to accept it.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

KFC accept BTC is really good news for the crypto lovers. This type of news or decision will certainly encourage other company to accept it.

Did they announce any whether they are accepting bitcoin because I see there are many rumors circulating. We need real reasons behind this because bitcoin acceptance is going to be really a good deal for crypto lovers and kfc lovers.
ITrolledUSo

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:31:07 AM

Most people only spend a few bucks at KFC... how can they justify the fees? I'm all for this, but I doubt I'll be opening up a lightning channel with KFC. I know fees are low right now, but with the next bull run won't this just be another example of Bitcoin not getting used because it is too expensive? Wouldn't a better announcement be that KFC had figured out how to implement Lightning so purchases there are basically free?
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:33:04 AM

Seems interesting. This is surely a KFC marketing advertisement. KFC just make hot news to increase the sale. How do KFC rely upon such a thing which is highly fluctuated in the market.
KFC is creating hot news.
But it can be a good thing. This may encourage other companies too, to have a interest in crypto.
Yohr87

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:36:18 AM

It seems interesting.Because this is the start that bitcoin can become mode of payment and soon maybe other branch kfc wil follow in canada branch and also it can use it not only a bucket of chicken.Its a good sign that bitcoin will grow in the future.It become very popular in the world.
Ogremlin

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:39:24 AM

This post was from January... when fees were ridiculous. They're cheap now, but cheap enough to buy $3 of food? What happened to turning Bitcoin into a store of value?
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:41:11 AM

KFC accepts bitcoin as a good news for investors. KFC is a big brand that accepts bitcoin, which helps investors believe and support more bitcoin. I think the price of bitcoin will grow more and more in the cryptocurrency market.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:43:15 AM

This is a very good step by KFC that they started, hopefully KFC in my country can also receive bitcoin for its payment method, and not just KFC hope others can follow it too. KFC looks at the future bitcoin that will replace the paper money and they've seen it..
well for me i dont think its good idea to just use our precious coins to pay for a chicken when we can use fiats to eat in fastfood chain..remember the volatility of this coins just to spend in such way,i guess other services in eiher governments and public..

It seems interesting.Because this is the start that bitcoin can become mode of payment and soon maybe other branch kfc wil follow in canada branch and also it can use it not only a bucket of chicken.Its a good sign that bitcoin will grow in the future.It become very popular in the world.
Yeah thats what im saying maybe this was the start of the cryptocurrency era when even a small fastfod chain accept bitcoin and maybe in a couple of years other crypto coins will be accepted too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: