Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:29:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Litecoin  (Read 4566 times)
VenturaBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

There will be no space for Litecoin in the future anyway so I'm not surprised that its creators has decided to sell his all holdings in LTC. The biggest advantage of Litecoin is that its transactions are cheap and fast but what will happen to it after Lightning Network becomes more popular? LN is much more faster than waiting for a block confirmation and it is far more cheaper. I wouldn't be surprised if LTC and Bcash disappeared in the future.

Many other smaller altcoins will also disappear if that's the case.

Which is a good thing I guess, since they'll become useless - leaving space for better coins.
Valovut

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

Litecoin future is good because Litecoin use many project, It also added in coinbse and easy to send.
It is a decentralized online currency the crypto of the  future of litecoin from a value investing perspective.
Litecoin will grow more soon.
anilffff

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:25:35 PM

One of the several clone cryptocurrencies that stemmed from Bitcoin, Litecoin “forked” off the Bitcoin ledger in late 2011. It was intended to be the silver to Bitcoin’s gold: a faster, more lightweight version of the Satoshi Nakamoto-created cryptocurrency. Instead of the approximately 10 minutes it takes for a Bitcoin transaction, a Litecoin transaction only takes 2.5 minutes. While making transactions four times faster, Litecoin’s creator also Charlie Lee quadrupled the maximum number of coins that can be mined. While bitcoin has a total of 21 million, Litecoin totals 84 million. And the total market value of Litecoin is currently lower: $18 billion to Bitcoin’s $291 billion. It is the fourth largest cryptocurrency market behind Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin cash.
The higher number of Litecoins, meanwhile, could make it psychologically more attractive to buy small-ticket items using the cryptocurrency.
terzy

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:18:03 PM

The future of lightcoin will be good. It has some advantages including being fast, low fees and well-known. Litecoin has potential to grow and I believe that it will be more successful in coming years. I will invest in LTC.
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:06:02 AM

A coin exists as long as there are developers supporting it. Litecoin has a solid developer team and it is not abandoned.
The last weeks there is a crisis in cryptocurrencies because of many reasons, and the people just forgot that trading is not always taking profits. You can lose some money but if you insist, hold and invest when the market is low, you can take good profits at the end.
Litecoin is a great coin and it is to stay, just be patient and hold.
blant

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:22:42 AM

I think this is one of the top coin to invest for long-term. Great support, low fees, quite fast transactions.
SailorCoin

Activity: 218
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:25:30 AM

When you look back today, it looks like he sold at the right time. So he sold it for almost 3x price of the worth now. So maybe he knows something that we dont now? But i just want to say, just because he sold all of his coins, it doesnt mean that he dont believe in the project or dont work anymore at it. So he probably want to buy  a lambo or a house. And personally i dont believe that he sold completly all of his coins. He has for sure more then enough to hold Wink
Balinsayaw (OP)

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:23:36 AM

According to TechChrunch he sold most of his LTC...

https://techcrunch.com/2017/12/20/litecoin-charlie-lee-conflict-of-interest/

He just not sold most but all of his LTC
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:33:36 AM

Being similar to that of bitcoin's technology, Litecoin gained good reputation. Along with ETH Litecoin too pumped in value reaching $300 at the earliest, but with the fall in price of bitcoin this too got experienced the fall. By the time of peak rise Litecoin authority mentioned that the wish the price to stay above $300. But now it has gone down and found around $125.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:36:39 AM

If you interested, Charlie Lee: Bullish on Bitcoin And Litecoin Long Term, Short Term Impossible To Predict

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

Litecoin is green and doing great, if you will visit his tweeter account he is still updating and engaging into Cryptocurency, and the recent post that I spotted was this post,

I just published “My Vision For SegWit And Lightning Networks On Litecoin And Bitcoin”

You can see that he is predicting a collaboration between bitcoin and litecoin using lightning network, So we can be sure to see more of him and expect that litecoin's going to pump when bitcoin pump, And you can see from his tweeter cover the only image that I notice and think it is really indeed a great cover to have

cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:59:33 PM

I feel the LTC is good not bad, it seems to be following ETH and BTC. if it stopped it would be a pity to leave.
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:47:24 PM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?

Litecoin is still a good investment for long term. It will be the Bitcoin of Asia in my eyes and you guys should not sell your coins to early. I have good feelings about LTC and I am still holding!  Wink

alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

The Founder of the litecoin (Charlie Lee) sold all his litecoin and quit .
What would be the future of Litecoin after the founder quit?

The founder doesn't matter. Satoshi for example has been missing in action since 2011...

Litecoin is getting a lot of merchant adoption as a result of the bitcoin fee problem in 2017. (Bitcoin's mempool has cleared but merchants are making contingency plans in case it happens again - this is great for the coins that are added, the more adoption, the more likely it is they will take bitcoin's place).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

as the grows on appreciation to work on focus with the manage of trading investment with the altcoins, those might helps as leading developer to gains of parts with the extent on excessives as their decision to work on funds distribution with the strategy.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:54:54 PM

Litecoin is waiting for a great future. Already at the end of this month will present a payment system for him. And a year later, they plan to start the smartcontract on its platform.

tdot

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

If someone could elaborate on what the use of Litecoin is? I only use to get get funds off exchanges at lower fees. Any other usecases?
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:56:28 PM

I'm waiting in the near future, when the developers of Litecoin create a more perfect mechanism for determining the amount of commissions in the implementation of transactions as promised by their creator.

Litecoin has been introduced in the world of digital currencies only a few time ago. It is actually the beginning of lite coin. It has to flourish in a very significant manner in the days to come and it has to make a good name in the market. There are people who have started investing their money into it but still, that number is not that much huge. You can expect a better future in the coming years.
Rodimill8

Activity: 238

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

I think ltc has big future hold this coin. Lite is one of the biggest cryptocurrency with own light network. Dont panice sell. U can see on ltc charts, ltc is loocking good and we can see that traders and investors hold it.
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:51:50 PM

The Game changer (Visa card with 1% fee instead the usual 3%)

https://www.litepay.us/

launch February 26

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: